The Southern Television broadcast real or hoax?

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by unfocusedanakin, Nov 28, 2017.

1. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

This is a famous incident among UFO enthusiasts. Some think it was real while most in the mainstream will say it's a hoax because the speaker has an English accent so how can they be alien. Personally I don't think it's that out of the question for a race that has has an understanding of what we call physics an space time we can not begin to grasp to also be able to replicate a language. They know we need to understand perhaps something like the accent is an unintentional part of whatever technology is used to do that.

Also so many things he says line up with what many other people have said. Many people who have confirmed black ops security clearances within the US goverment. The kind of people who might actuly see things. The idea that they are trying to contact us so we leave hate and war behind but also that we must do it ourselves is very common in the UFO community. There has also been talk of a United Nations of sorts in the galaxy which this voice seems to speak on behalf of.

That is why they don't show up at your front door with all their technology to cure sickness and global warming. We must want that for ourselves and seek it. Right now they will only create fear and fighting among the humans. Some will hate them and they will hate the humans who do not. They know this. So at best they contact our leaders hoping they will have the trust of us. But they abandoned this many years ago because they saw that with the Cold War we were FAR from ready. I think this broadcast is a failed attempt at something similar.

Even Star Trek has this principal. They have the knowledge to help the society they find sometimes but they can not. They as a foreign species are too much for the society to bear. So sometimes they must accept perhaps that society will destroy itself with ignorance.

2. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

Would you be welcoming to an Alien who posts here ? For several years I participated in AlienUfo.com , but now it's gone .
    For some people , alien other-worldliness is a personal and serious reality . Peace to that , yes , it's out of balance .

The superior intelligent creatures I have met have been quite small and seem quite at home and are nature-lovers . I don't
    think they write English . Perhaps though , I have been educated by them . Can't say I know much . It's been a year since
    last contact , which was only very brief and kindly "blink" .

The Pleiades is a pretty constellation .

3. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Possibly some of our existing members are from a far off world, reading a few posts makes me think that this is quite possible. Perhaps some of the "one post wonders" are sitting at home on the planet 'zoc' and falling off their chairs laughing at some of our weird sexual fetishes. I wonder whether HF has some means of checking the origin of IP addresses and ads them to the banned list.

4. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

I always wonder what SignRelated is up to

i suppose most members here wouldnt even remember his posts

[​IMG]

5. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

Looks like a hoax and it appears there are no original recordings of the incident.

There was also Captain midnight and Max Headroom incidents.

6. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

The question of hoax or not is irrelevant .What's important ? alienation

I've encountered cult members relating to aliens - they seem peaceful - yet so insecure , no one
    would invite such as me to come to meeting . The drawing of a Nordic Alien from the Pleiades is
    well-known . The cult of that guy protested the initial nuclear weapons testings .

7. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

I would be interested if they would. But it's the internet and anyone can say anything. But it could also be a good place where they are anonymous yet still able to share a message.

Those people never claimed to have any message. One was just to troll people I guess and the other was mad about the price of HBO going up. To me it's not the same thing.

8. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

It is for you to first understand elemental alien language , then translate into our English social language .
    Shall this be an honest art or a fakery ? As in science , a respectful honesty is reliant upon a discipline and
    also affirmation . Perfection may perceive the Alien God , that's nice , but so what ? I can see Perfection for
    the colorful lunatic she is .

9. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

Why should anyone attribute authority to Alien ? If insistent in that , Artificial Intelligence may indulge you . It can
    easily simulate Alien and the central programmers will play you as a game .