The Perfect Strain

Discussion in 'Cannabis Breeding and Seed Strains' started by Korado, Feb 14, 2005.

1. Korado

Korado Member

I was wondering what kind of strain of marijuana is best for a long head rush high and not so much of a depressing and sleepy after effect? i am going to grow my own sometime to I would love to know the best strain for my prefered results.

2. ekul le chet

ekul le chet Member

sounds like you want a satvia strain - more of a uppy cerebral high than a locked to the couch eyes half shut pass the pizza whats this crap on tv stylee

i'd recommend jack herer - best satvia i've ever smoked

the only downside to growing satvia dominant strains is longer flowerig times. but if you want quality you gotta put the time in :)

3. Korado

Korado Member

hey man thanks. I will look into JH. I cant wait till I start my growing adventure!

Peace!

4. ekul le chet

ekul le chet Member

someone on another growing forum i use yesterday was chatting about a satvia strain called grapefruit that flowers in 8 weeks!! thats compared to like 11 weeks for jack ...

5. Bonghobbit

Bonghobbit Member

Grapefruit's some nice stuff. not overwhelming, just pleasant.

6. Korado

Korado Member

grapfruit strand or whatever its called sounds nice. But I love nothing more than a rush of a smile and gigles. TO FEEL HAPPY AS A CLOWN! I love the happy effect of some strands, i love that cerebral high, escpecially overwhelming ones!
    I'll look into grapefruit though, u gotta have bags full of atleast a couple different strand of marijuana, depending on the kind of high you want... hmmmmmm... damnit im drooling!

7. cosmicbrat

cosmicbrat Member

I think you need to create the strain you want, by dipping the leaves in a certain chemical, that results in seeds that produce a much higher THC content plant... I read it in a grower's booklet...
    The thing is that you can't smoke the leaves of the dipped plant, or it could kill you, but you do gets seeds of a better strain... I read that the American government discovered this technique, while trying to make hemp give stronger rope...

8. b1v2w3

b1v2w3 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

beter reread what you've read. and then interpret what you read. and if you already interpreted what you read, reinterpret it. and then share it with us again. and then we'll all enjoy comparing the first read to the last interpret. Stay with us cosmicB. b1

9. cosmicbrat

cosmicbrat Member

OK! I'm still here... It was a tiny "how to grow" booklet... It's somewhere in my shed that's all snowed in... Spring thaw starts in a week... I'll get back to you when I get that door open...

10. tiedye0420

tiedye0420 Member

cholchline {possible pardon on the spelling} is the chemical.
    studies are inconclusive {no hard evidence as far as i know.
    chemicals are dangerous.
    I have been breeding with natural mutant strains this is a safer approach.
    Im sure you will hear about the results of my mutant skunk.i have a fewhundred seeds from it i'll be planting this year sometime.

11. Raita

Raita Member

Durban Poison, Haze and Flo!!!!!!!

12. cosmicbrat

cosmicbrat Member

You know how they blend various tobaccos to make a custom quality smoke for connoisseurs...
    Well, if you take the time to blend your smokin' stuffs properly, you'll be glad you did...

A close bud, who is an expert in the ways of pot, says that the grower's emotions and personality becomes saturated in the grow... and the user' high is colored by the cosmic and mental factors that the plants took on from those working and visiting the farm...

Try this trick that an old flowerchild hippy lady in BC does... She slices a 1960's style and composition, blotter sid into ten tiny strips, of which she still has 3/4's a pound of the stuff hidden throughout her cabin, disguised as the colored sugar coatings on a goofy knickknack... Piggies have never bothered her life... They don't believe in angels, therefore they can't see her...
    She ingests one micro sid strip... then takes a few puffs on a roll, made by completely coating a paper with her worldclass prized oil...
    On the oily paper she places a thin strip of powered dry bud, another strip of powdered dry sheesh, another strip of fine blue staining hydroponic shroom, and a string of tobacco to act as a fuse... and a couple sips of her fine wildgrape home made ice wine... Then she blows her visitor so well that he thinks he's gone to heaven and beyond...

Play it her way, and if you pickup an artist's brush, or pen, or sword, you will believe you are joined at the crotch and head with: Don Juan, JC, Rembrandt, Flemming, Goddard, Picasso, Crocodile Dundee, Bell, etc.. and with any and every one else who dare be your heroes, and who want to ride with your vehicle, to again enjoy woman's caress and feel and heat...

Anger someone in that frame, and you will be so mentally bruised, cut, and scarred, so big, fast, and harsh, that you will never recover from your new now place in Hell...
    In that frame, momentarily glance back into Hell, to see the now human condition on earth...
    Do Not focus upon the Planet's Pain, caused by us and US... Her Pain is so great that just sensing it, will setup a crashing prolific cycle that could easily kill you in minutes... is when you douse your face with ice cold water... should you ever find yourself caughtup in that frightening loop...

Focus ahead in that frame to see that the planet no longer exists in its orbit, 35 million years from now...

Focus back to play with dinosaurs...

Ever seen those red capped, all white mushrooms, with splatterings of dried up chunks of white veil on the red top? Those are Amanita Muscaria... They contain a variety deadly alkaloid poisons... that will kill you in a couple days, after eating even a tiny piece... But if you prepare it the way the ancient Native Peoples did, you can have a weird and wonderful pardy, the likes of which you can't and won't believe...
    An old Native Shaman taught me his mushroom secret... He takes a couple red caps, and slowly bakes then in a campfire's birch smoke, to kill the alkaloids, till the stuff is so dry it crumbles upon touch...
    He mixes it with olive oil and honey, and ingests the equivalent of a quarter cubic inch of the original shroom... He gets a high in which he sees Everything as if he were back in prehistoric times a couple 100 million years ago...
    He claims that everybody doing it this way will see dinosaurs...
    I haven't tried it yet... The red caps I find, are always full of little worms, and their little worm pisses and little worm shits... I won't do it unless I find a clean pristine specimen... I wouldn't want my high to be tainted by seeing huge prehistoric worm turds...

Extreme Caution in messing with wild shrooms! There is one out there, in the forest, that can kill you just from touching it... Amanita Phaloides... Same genus as the red cap, only its cap color is a soft olive green...
    Do not touch olive green wild mushrooms! The spores of the "deathcap" can get right through into your skin, with an enzyme so powerful, that it will work for a couple weeks in you, causing your organs to consume themselves and liquefy... I've read that it is the very most horrifying horrid hellish dying experience we can do... I picked one specimen that I found on Manitoulin Island, then washed my hands immediately...

Strange how this Culture so fears the various many life-accenting fun herbals that the planet provides for her children... And they legislate and police every facet of our lives, as if they believe themselves to be our fucking gods...

Weird how everything beyond the norm, is considered to be "drug induced", and therefore none existent... If they had any traces of a brain, they would see that this whole Culture is based upon the herbals they fight to suppress... TV ads, movies, new technologies, new inventions, new rocket engines, new weaponry, top actors, top musicians, top politicians, corporate businessmen, etc... All are high on dope daily...
    America's god damned militarized DEA started this WW3, 40 years ago, by terrorizing the world's little peoples who could defend themselves the least, who had the oil... so to legally, democratically rob their oil, given that Americans, in just 200 years, have depleted the natural resources of their half this huge North American continent...
    Their great "war on terrorism" is just a landgrab thing disguised as a fight for humanity... America started it all by destroying thousands year old cultures, to destroy herbals at their sources, to prevent it from being imported into America... because Americans like it too...
    America! Get The Fuck Out of Our Lives! We DO NOT want to be like You!
    Go Home, and Build your insidious mile high steel reinforced cement walls around your sorry nation, and stay there!, and rot there!, and keep your god damned christian democracy fuckin' Hells out of our Lives!!! Get the fuck out of Arabia! Delete your insane DEA abomination! Let my people go, you mindless evil monsters!...

Wake the fuck up! Pot is just an instant relaxant, and nearly instant laxative... That's all it is... The ancient Native chiefs put some in the peace pipe to make the visitor run to the bushes, to get the shit out, so they could pow wow and pardy all night, without the whiteman's shit being part of the equation...
    "Killer Weed", Give us a fuckin' break from your worldwide gross mass mindless godly christian/democratic tyrannical money based greedy pigs insanity!...

13. viperfoxbat

viperfoxbat Member

grapefruit is 75% c99 and 25% some random sative. female seeds sells it. and i have a pack from wallyducks c99 pineapple pheno x grapefruit . try you some kalimist from serious seed or some Mr.nice strains like his mango haze and his super silver haze. i have some of his doors but it is his longest flowering strain over 14 weeks. so you know she will have some haze in her.

14. liberateyourmind27

liberateyourmind27 Member

Apollo 13 is the best especially if you eat it.

15. gregarch

gregarch Guest

the chemical is colchicine,in the rhizomes of the autumn crocus plant(poisonous-wear gloves if you plan to experiment)seeds soaked in the water that bruised rhizomes are steeped in will produce tetraploid plants will grow much bigger than normal diploid plants.read Marijuana Potency by Michael Starks(And Or Press)for fuller description

16. Bluesman36

Bluesman36 Member

I think Cloning would be a better way to hybrid your strain, a study of genetics and farming should be useful ...