The Nudist Experience: There and Back Again

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by Renovatu, Jun 23, 2009.

1. Renovatu

Renovatu Member

Hey everyone,

This is a question for the guys. This isn't meant to be perverted but, have any of you visited a nude beach and felt yourself completely overwhelmed with arousal at the sight of naked women everywhere? And when you returned to the textile world did your visit change the way you perceive women overall? If so, how and why do you think it had this effect on you?

2. nldn

nldn Senior Member

I didn't have the overwhelming feelings you describe. However seeing women naked on beaches and in saunas has changed my perception of female beauty. In particular quality not necessarily size of breasts.

3. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Seeing many women naked made me realize I am not missing much in the textile world.
    I can tell the general shape and size of a woman's breasts by how they drape over her clothes and aside from a little hair and different color. The bottom half looks the same in a bathing suit as it does naked. Only got aroused one time and it was because a belly dancing class was taking place right next to me. I jumped in the water and was back to my shrunk self the rest of the day.