The lost Book of Alchemy Released

Discussion in 'Fantasy Books' started by kellydest, Sep 29, 2011.

1. kellydest

kellydest Guest

I have always been interested in the lost knowledge of ancient times. I read various books on the topics that no longer people talk about. I have been a regular user of forgottenbooks.org and they have released some great books which had been lost in print. Last week i visited the website again and i saw that they have released a new book on Alchemy which had been lost in prints. The book of Aquarius is the name of the book and its about the knowledge and power of alchemy. I had always been interested in alchemists and so i downloaded the ebook which was free. I read the book and i became a fan instantly. The author seems to know a lot about Alchemy and power of nature. I am so impressed by the author and his writing and read some pages over and over again. I would like to quote a few lines from the book here..
    I know not many people will believe this. But i would like it if people just take a look at the book. I am working to make my own philosopher’s stone and i would like to have some fellow members of the forum to be interested in the idea. The Pdf and the audiobook version of the book is free and can be downloaded from the website
    http://www.bookofaquarius.forgottenbooks.org

Please read the book at least once and let me know what you think about it. I would like to discuss this topic with other people. Cheers.

2. xXKittyxCrusaderXx

xXKittyxCrusaderXx Member

This is awesome merry meet friend