the joy becoming a cocksucker

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by alacavguy, Oct 8, 2012.

1. oralover

oralover Members

I love a big veiny dick and definitely love the taste of cum and feeling him shoot in my mouth. It's amazing

jsb likes this.
  2. Tommy Rice

Tommy Rice Members

I have fantasize about it too. Just not there yet. Looking for nice guy with small cock who is discreet. You have to get to know someone, build trust. CL isn't my thing. If it happens it happens if it doesn't it doesn't.

Wixx Trixx, lonesomelad and GLENGLEN like this.
  3. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

do you proudly carry the title, grammarian?

4. LetmeSUCKuDry

LetmeSUCKuDry always curious

I would like to do it but cant find a cute guy or tranny willing

Girlieknight and Tommy Rice like this.
  5. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

It takes a lot of practice the be labeled/label yourself a "Cocksucker" IMO. Many women simply slide a dick in and out of their mouths just to get it hard so it slides inside their vagina. A "Cocksucker" is one who wants to suck on the entire cock because they enjoy doing it. Licking, lip sliding, and sucking on the head, the shaft, and the balls. Taking your time because you enjoy the control you have over the man attached to the cock. You sense he's about to "cum" so you back off to let it rest as well as yourself to resume your job. Orally worshiping a cock and edging it to an explosive eruption of "cum" into your mouth and swallowing every drop is what a "Cocksucker" does. So yes, I am a "Cocksucker" and not ashamed of it one bit. My first wife never new I secretly sucked cock, but my present wife is really turned on by it and impressed with my deep throating skills as she witnessed me devour 9 1/2" to the balls.

Bicaptain My Captain and Taff70 like this.
  6. Bichimp67

Bichimp67 Members

To give a gift that keeps on giving.

Girlieknight likes this.
  7. Biker Man

Biker Man Members

I was 61 when Ibducked my 1st cock, it was so much better than I could have imagined, the cum even tasted good. I have since become a top, but I still enjoy sucking a cock.

Girlieknight likes this.
  8. Gdaddyv83

Gdaddyv83 Crossdressing cum whore

I love being a cocksucker, and I suck allot of cocks, and I'm very good at it. I'm a cum slut.

Girlieknight and I love it like this.
  9. Stock 9850

Stock 9850 Newbie

I’m glad I’m not the only one, however am I the only one that likes using condoms ? Love the feel n taste and especially like the ones that smell of latex, going to try bare next time

10. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I've never had a guy disappointed because I swallowed his load of cum. Most men (myself included) love to cum in the mouth that's sucking them off. It's the perfect way to finish a blowjob.

11. Tommy Rice

Tommy Rice Members

I fantasize about being a sub who swallows my guy's cum and rolls over and gets fucked. But i am not sure i could swallow cum and i getting fucked hurts, so i am not sure about that either. LOL.

12. al_s

al_s Guest

Such a submissive thing to do, so humiliating wanting a man's dick in your mouth.

13. aaron1977

aaron1977 Members

It shouldnt be humiliating...but it can be!Fun to suck...knowing I am giving a man pleasure!

14. Biker Man

Biker Man Members

You'd love it, try, I am sure you'll love it.

15. jsoze303

jsoze303 Members

I thoroughly enjoy sucking a guys cock. Pulling his pants down to reveal his cock as i put it in my mouth and feel him get hard as i suck him, no better feeling.

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  16. Tommy Rice

Tommy Rice Members

Thanks for the encouragement guys. you know how to make a guy horny. If the right situation presents itself i will be ready.

Wixx Trixx likes this.
  17. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Yes it can be but also provides a sense of control knowing you are pleasuring him and when he cum's in your mouth and you swallow he's more than satisfied.

18. KW67

KW67 Members

It's like that potato chip commercial ' bet you can't suck just one'

LowHangers and bigredinmass like this.
  19. Andys50

Andys50 Members

I have 3 married friends that I suck off regularly I like feeling how warm soft it feels in my mouth hearing them moan as I suck and lick the head and when they reach the point of no return and they say they're going to cum and you feel the cock starting to pulsate then you'll feel his warm semen coming out sometimes its a lot maybe a teaspoon full or more.. I suggest when you finally meet a man that you can trust that will let you try sucking his cock what you want to start with is play with it and his balls and when you feel comfortable take the head of his cock in your mouth and start sucking it if you don't like it just stop.. The first time I did it I really liked it and when he came I swallowed it and kept sucking until he got soft That's one of my friends I do now. Good luck

20. Girlieknight

Girlieknight Members

Is what it is run with it...