The History of Man, and how the US messes it up

Discussion in 'Cannabis Activism' started by balko, Apr 3, 2005.

1. balko

balko Member

My friend came up with how cave men...became...this. And well, I kinda have to agree.

Well one day Ugh was walking in his woods near his cave. Back home Ergh, Ugh's wife, was cooking food on the fire Ugh has discovered earlier. Soon thereafter Ugh comes back with a very large branch that looks like a tree. He takes a bud off the tree branch and throws it in the fire. After a few seconds he throws the whole branch in and smells the sweet air.

Hehehe, I typed it up. But honestly, pot could have been what made the Cave Men smarter. Our brains could have like freaked out and stuff. And smoking pot really does expand our minds...like the goverment is being fucking dicks about it. Not only is THC illegal, Cannabis itself and even Cannabis Sativa is illegal. That's going to far. That's how you know their not just making it illegal for the tar in the lungs, it's illegal because it makes us all relized they're all fucking bull shiting us...

2. Insight_m

Insight_m Member

I had this theory for a long time! :)

3. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

haha yeah but i think the basis of human intelligence is actually the opposite direction, and that animals are more stoned than humans. the only thing we cant observe really is an animal's imagination. does imagination stem to the qustion 'why'? or are they seperate things? at any rate, i think imagination and conceptualisation is a kew of humanity but at the same time, so is sobriety (imput vs memory and structure of imput)(ie stoned vs sober).

4. matieu

matieu Member

well when I'm high it makes reading easier and also I can expand my mind enough to write stories ya! yep I'm stoned now...

5. element7

element7 Random fool

6. shaba

shaba Grand Inquisitor

I have an expirement I want to try.

Go to Africa, find the Alpha Male out of a group of chimpanzees, and give him some LSD. :) I can be the catylst of the next evolutionary step of the chimp.

7. TrippinBTM

TrippinBTM Ramblin' Man

Well, humans evolved in Africa, but cannabis is native to the Himalaya region. Some believe it may have triggered the agricultural revoltion, but I'm doubtful of that too. Marijuana is great but we'd be human without it. Same with all drugs. They may have shaped our histories (specifically religious history) but you don't need drugs to be spiritual, either.

Great pic, Element :D

8. matieu

matieu Member

to the Buddas!!!!

9. AreYouExperienced

AreYouExperienced American Victim

Actually, there is much speculation that psychedelic mushrooms were an integral part of human evolution in Africa. Those who didn't ingest the mushrooms (specifically amanita muscaria) were "behind the curve" so to speak, in that their senses weren't heightened, thus they weren't sufficient hunters. I can't remember where I read that.