The gay wedding cake.

Discussion in 'Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, etc.' started by Bilby, Dec 16, 2017.

1. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

I'm just gonna get an Entemann's and have a Seinfeld themed wedding.

2. txbarefooter

txbarefooter Senior Member

I hope this is said in jest.
    there are thousands upon thousands of homeless LGBT on the west coast. they roam between Seattle and LA, they don't trust anyone not in their group (family) and they would rather live on the streets selling themselves than go to the shithole of a home they came from. nearly all were kicked out for being LGBT, a majority are physically abused, emotionally abused and sexually abused by those they trusted or who they thought they could trust. If you doubt what I say, google Children of the Night.

Noserider and GLENGLEN like this.
  3. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

Progressive left: "I don't care if your bakery is a private business. We demand you make cakes for gay weddings."

Also, Progressive left: "Youtube, Twitter, and Google can censor whatever they want! They are private businesses!"

4. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

I don't think that a private business should have to do something it doesn't wish to, but honestly, these stories just show these bakers' hypocrisy. Do they know everyone's sexual habits before selling cakes to different couples? I'm sure everyone who buys a cake from these bakers isn't sin-free...no one is sin-free, but many Christians tend to view homosexuality as the worst of the worst, and they simply won't have anything to do with it. Meanwhile, many Christians are some of the most hateful, rude people on the planet. So, to me, if they wish to turn people away ...that is totally their ''right,'' but it's also the right of others to view them as hypocritical bigots.

To think that God cares about such pettiness just shows how ridiculous religious views can get.

tumbling.dice and scratcho like this.
  5. Noserider

Aw, this got resurrected again?

6. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

Same shit. Just recycle old disproven statements.

Noserider likes this.
  7. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

Ok, here it is on a silver platter. African Americans turned away? No. Gays turned away? Yes?

8. deleted

deleted Visitor

Can you make me a cake in the shape of an AR15?..

9. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

No. Because as a fellow cake eater I already know that AR15 isn't going to hold the amount of cake to make one happy. It's too skinny. So no you may not have AR15 cake, unless... You might find it in the diet section, fat ass. :kissingsmiling:

Orison likes this.
  10. Noserider

I just realized this is virtually the only true gay thread in this entire section. Everything else is about sex, as if that is the totality of the gay experience. This is the only one that deals with lifestyle.

It's a shame really.

11. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Probably a product of the minimal actual gays here. I don't participate in the lesbian threads, because I find it full of garbage tbh. :)

12. Noserider

How many regular posters are like truly, actually, openly gay on here?

You, me, Glen and VG? Is that it? How can we have 78,943 threads about gay man-on-man sex and only to gay male members.

LOL I said "male member."

But seriously, either the majority of the male population is secretly gay or something's not adding up. I feel like Frank Costanza. "Somethin's missin'!"

13. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Hooochie MAMA!

I think there's another girl too here ones and goes can't remember her name. I dunno, I don't see eye to eye with many gays anyway, I just have much different views on things lol. They all think well you're gay so you must be like the others. But I'm not. :p

14. Meliai

Meliai Banned

If the gay experience is sex and cake, where do I sign up?

Noserider likes this.
  15. Noserider

I don't know if it's different over there, but here only straight people think that way. Not all straight people. Not bashing on anyone, but you never hear lesbians saying, "Oh is she a femme? I she a butch? Is she this? Is she that?" No one's categorizing people. No one's making assumptions. No one cares. We're all just people.

16. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I mean like, they'll say "are you going to pride rally?"

Pfff no.

And they seemed shocked at that.

17. Noserider

Pride's for kids. I outgrew it.

Besides, some people use it as an excuse to act completely inappropriate manner, further casting us in a negative light. Unfortunately, pride here is a block from my house. I either need to get out of town for the weekend or hunker down in my house and not come out till it's over. I really don't want to have to do either, but you know how gay people ruin everything ;)

18. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

update on the outcome

Baker who refused to make same-sex wedding cake wins U.S. Supreme Court case | CBC News

The U.S. Supreme Court on Monday handed a victory on narrow grounds to a Christian baker from Colorado who refused for religious reasons to make a wedding cake for a gay couple, stopping short of setting a major precedent allowing people to claim exemptions from anti-discrimination laws based on religious beliefs.

The justices, in a 7-2 decision, said the Colorado Civil Rights Commission showed an impermissible hostility toward religion when it found that baker Jack Phillips violated the state's anti-discrimination law by rebuffing gay couple David Mullins and Charlie Craig in 2012.

19. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Long after this "administration"is gone, the damage done to the citizenry by the supreme court will be determined by their right-wing policies. Naturally, some will be thrilled by it.

Lynnbrown likes this.
  20. deleted

deleted Visitor