The Donald Trump Score Card

Discussion in 'Politicians' started by MeAgain, Nov 15, 2016.

1. NotMyRealName

NotMyRealName Members

Maybe. But then you have Pence to carry on.

2. NotMyRealName

NotMyRealName Members

Agree!

3. NotMyRealName

NotMyRealName Members

Or to try and create it if it doesn't exist.

I agree there needs to be some changes to the conviction of police officers that have overstepped. It called charges convictions. They have started to do so. But if they are not convicted, don't create problems that you simply don't like the outcomes of.

4. NotMyRealName

NotMyRealName Members

He did take his fathers 22M bucks and turn it into his billions. Pretty stupid. As well as phony as every other politician.

5. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

What we should be concerned about today is what China and Russia are about to do. China has been doing aggressive military activity in the South China Sea and near Formosa. They still want Formosa back. And Dum-Dum Trumpy has not indicated any executive policy concerning this matter. He doesn't even have qualified people working under him in the State Department and the Department of Homeland Security. He just pushed out a qualified DNS former general and brought in John Bolton who avoided Viet Nam with some fancy Footwork. Russia is now extremely pissed because of their officials being deported from positions in the USA and pressure from the UK nerve agent attack. The Russians aren't happy about the USA placing tanks and Jets along their borders in Poland and Ukraine. They just announced that they are building another bridge to link with North Korea in defiance of US sanctions. WW3 might break out at any moment and the Trumpy White House is not qualified to deal with it. Some one needs to call Obama! We need Obama back!

6. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

That's kind of shortsighted. Seems many in the Trump community are already preparing for changes which allow him to remain he permanent president. Because by 2024 the war will be just beginning and there is no one like him.

7. NotMyRealName

NotMyRealName Members

Wasn't you that said we can't discuss Obama anymore? He is past tense and no longer a factor?

So now we can again?

Kind of hard to keep up.

8. stormountainman

Trump has hired several people from FOX news, including Bolton and Hogseth. diGenova and Toensing did not qualify however they were working at FOX. Political Scientists also know that Trump is a fan of Alex Jones and are wondering if fat Alex might be a White House employee, maybe National Director of something in mental health. Another possible choice for Trump would be David Duke who might be picked for National Director of Race Relations. At the interior Department Trump's pick Zinke has recently said something like equality in the work place is not important.

9. stormountainman

Me Again said that and I may have said that back a while. I don't want to discuss Obama, just wish he would come back. I don't think our current leadership is good for the common working classes.

10. NotMyRealName

NotMyRealName Members

Yeah well we can all have dreams I spose.

Just goes to show one man's dream is another man's nightmare.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2018
    GeorgeJetStoned likes this.
  11. NotMyRealName

NotMyRealName Members

Sorry that was Scratcho. My apologies for not keeping up.

12. NotMyRealName

NotMyRealName Members

Well I sure wouldn't look to Obama for help on any if these fronts. He did such a stellar job with Russia, China and North Korea before.

13. NotMyRealName

NotMyRealName Members

So to finish responding to this. BLM was responsible for the looting and burning of how many cities?

Obama denounced them?

Obama denounce Luis Farrakhan?

Did Obama proclaim a war on drugs and release thousands from prison? How is that denouncing them?

Did he denounce ANTIFA?

There's a few examples.

Now, who did they vote for?

Denouncing racism isn't a one way street. In doesn't only work in one direction.

14. Meliai

Meliai Banned

So about Luis Farrakan -

From wikipedia

As for BLM, they didn't loot and riot. They organized political protests and opportunists who dont give a fuck about BLM's message looted and rioted. Why would BLM undermine their entire message by rioting? There was a whole thread about this a couple of years ago that went on for hundreds of pages so thats all I'll say on the topic, it isn't worth arguing about. Been there done that

Why would Obama denounce Antifa, they havent declared their support for him? No one even knew who they were until Inauguration Day so they don't have anything to do with Obama. Why are you trying to make this about Obama anyways? Yawn.

stormountainman likes this.
  15. NotMyRealName

NotMyRealName Members

Yeah you're right Trump is the only problem. Let's see who does the rioting when he's in office.

But I do appreciate you showing me one of Farrakhan. We can take that one off.

16. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I dunno why you're trying to argue with me about this, I already said I dont like forced apologies anyways. I don't care who Trump denounces or doesn't denounce.

I criticized Obama when he was in office, but not for failing to denounce an anarchist group that no one had even heard of at that point. I criticized his actual policies. And he isnt president anymore if you havent heard so now we have a new president creating policy.

17. NotMyRealName

NotMyRealName Members

Yes I've heard. The election is over right? He is our president right?

Rhetorical questions.

18. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

As a white person do you feel black people have advantages in society you do not? Maybe just less expectations placed on them so you have to work harder?Advantages that are only made worse because BLM is not acknowledged to be a hate group? Where is this tension with black people coming from?

Sure you can find people who do violent things in the name of BLM. But not too long ago we had good people on both sides with Nazis and we were told by the right that we should look at the bigger picture of peaceful protest. Which is what the majority of BLM is. But when you have such a large movement people take it to different extremes. What comes first the chicken or the egg? They are violent because they feel you are a violent and hateful to them. You think you can defend yourself because they were violent first. Each side thinks they have no responsibility they are just entitled to react.

Also when the NFL players kneel in support of BLM that is not acceptable to the right either. That is peaceful protest even if you find it personalty offensive well lots of people find a swastika being flown by men who scream "Jews will not replace us" offensive. Protest is by nature meant to grab attention and shake up the social norm. It is not a "safe space".

It's not really about HOW they protest as much as the belief they have no right to protest in the first place.

Okiefreak likes this.
  19. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

The U.S. expelled 60 Russian diplomats in response to the British poisoning.
    The White House decided to support the other 19 nations who are also expelling Russians from their countries.
    Oddly Trump has remained silent about this action.

20. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

Stormy Daniels sues Trump's lawyer, Michael Cohen, for defamation.
    This is a separate case and could lead to a disposition by Trump.