The cops in my town...

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Ediction421, Jul 10, 2004.

1. Ediction421

Ediction421 Member

The cops in my town know me... I live in a straight up tweaker town and they know--think they know that I quite smokeing along time ago(Truth is I still smoke meth occasionally, though I possess a rare control over the habit even when I do smoke, I won't smoke anymore than I want to). Years ago I used to get caught up with the cops all the time and you could say we had a lot of conversation time and they have a good idea about my ideals. They know I still smoke weed, they have stopped me occasionally for it before when somebody calls in on me and they have to check out the situation. But the thing is, they don't seem to mind that I smoke weed. They even said it in so many words once before, what they said "Well, we have lots of other things to be worrying about, and about weed we don't really..." And then just shrugged.
    Often times I've gotten caught up in a search and most of the time they give me my pipe back(Twice now with weed still in it, once while searching the house when I was allowed back inside I checked for it and my pipe was still there but the bowl had SOME HOW smoked itself :) And another time they took the pipe but still no wright up even though we unknowingly drove up on a murder scene about 15 minutes after the fact at 1:00a.m.) but they have NEVER written it up in a report, given me a ticket, or even a formal warning for it. Now I've always been somewhat discreet about it, at least until now...
    The fact is I got enough stress to worry about to have to be worrying about finding a spot when im out and about. I smoked a blunt in front of a taco bell today and even got a little rotation going, though I was forced to oust out my freinds on probation, I mean 80% of my homies are already locked up and half of those are looking forward to time in the real fed penitentiary. Lately while walking around I straight up pull out my sack and pack a bowl and smoke it with no discretion except for minor setting issues. Like, I wouldn't be doing it in front of a school (Funny because when I was in school I never hesitated too) or a cop station or a crowded area where innocent bystanders might accidentally inhale a little bit of my second hand evil marijuana smoke. But otherwise, fuck it, the world can know. "I SMOKE CANNIBUS". Yeah, straight up, I'll post back when I get caught up... for real, at least then it'll all be legit, you know, I'll be a REGISTERED drug offender. LoL... It seems stupid but im already on some list anyway...

2. sprout

sprout DeadHead

THE COPS IN DOTHAN, AL ARE THE DEVIL! NEVER GO THERE IF YOU HAVE LONG HAIR OR ANYTHING OF THE SORT(PIERCING,DREADS ECT.) THESE GUYS WORK FOR SATEN AND DELIGHT IN BEATING HIPPY FOLK AND THE LIKE-MINDED. THEY BEAT A FRIEND AND i CUZ HE HAD A SMALL AMOUNT OF WEED IN HIS MOUTH. WE WERE BOTH CHARGED WITH THE DRUGS AND THE CASE WAS STEAM-ROLLED BY THE JUDGE. AVOID THIS TOWN AS IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT! IT VERY WELL MAY!

DOTHAN ALABAMA SUX AND I HOPE ALL YOU PIGS DOWN THERE GET A CHANCE TO READ THIS!!! WE DON'T FORGET!

3. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

I surely hope you two were both high when writing this lol

4. Ocean Byrd

Ocean Byrd Artificial Energy

Lucky; but the cop that busted me made the whole ordeal sound like I'd gotten a ticket for tresspassing. Obviously, he's tired of handing out tickets for possession; I'd bet that he wants the laws to change. He was my fucking D.A.R.E. teacher for crying out loud! Maybe he'll let me off possibly the next time? But maybe not until I'm 18...

5. Kopo

Kopo Member

Mr.Ocean Byrd, You been to the mellow yellow in Ft.Collins?

6. Jetblack

Jetblack Senior Member

i lived in san jose for 2 years,2002-2003, that town aint a tweaker town, maybe if u live downtown in the ghetto, but where i lived it was mainly weed

7. NatureFreak412

NatureFreak412 Art of Balance

my cousin went to dothan and was on a highway, and the speedlimit is like 65 on a highway, and once he got in city limits, even though he was on the highway, and it wasnt posted, a cop pulled him over said he was doing 65 in a 30 or something, and he was like DUDE its a 4 lane highway you cant go 30 miles per hour on it and he said DONT GET AN ATTITUDE WITH ME, he let him go on a warning...

8. Ocean Byrd

Why yes I have; got a few blacklight posters from there. However, I picked up my two glass pipes from Rock N' Robins; which is next door.

9. Kopo

Kopo Member

ROCK N' ROBInS thats it's name Why thank you thank you

10. Ocean Byrd

Erm, you're welcome?

11. Ediction421

Ediction421 Member

Im not liveing in San Jose right now, there's no way all the cops there could know me, in fact, no cops there know me at all. Right now im liveing in Hollister CA...

12. Ediction421

Ediction421 Member

Crazy I wrote this weird shit twelve years ago...