The camaraderie among men

Discussion in 'Men's Issues' started by Jukai, Feb 14, 2018.

1. Cliff Unicorn

Cliff Unicorn Members

Oh the drama....
    Aren't you both blacks....like looking for your true inner beauty...

2. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I still don't get what point you're trying to make

3. Cliff Unicorn

Cliff Unicorn Members

Sorry I don't mean to be rude but somehow you just seem to make me smile....
    This could also be a racial thing and not just a gender one but I really do like this thread...

4. Eric!

Oh trust me, it's not my intent to make you smile because I don't see what's funny to you. How could it possibly have anything to do with being "racial"? Why are you taking the discussion out of context and trying to throw something in here that's totally irrelevant?

Asmodean likes this.
  5. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

See, Jukai? This is a fairly good example of how the lives of men are also filled with drama.

Jukai and Eric! like this.
  6. Jukai

Jukai Members

That's not what your sister said when she woke up next to me this morning :)

Last edited: Feb 23, 2018
  7. Jukai

Jukai Members

Yeah, but I can be selective when it comes to making friends, can't I ? Trust me, when it comes to my friend selection, 99 out of 100 won't make the cut.

8. Jukai

Jukai Members

Well, I didn't say I think it's paradise. I said others think that. I think it's a cesspool.

Yeah, I'm kinda getting the picture of who's who here :) You seem alright too.

9. Jukai

Jukai Members

It's called trolling. The internet is full of it.

BTW, I just checked out the Wikipedia article on it. It reads like this Unicorn guy's autobiography:

Internet troll - Wikipedia

Eric! likes this.
  10. Jukai

Jukai Members

No worries, we're cool. I think I've said enough about my past with women (it is off-topic in this thread anyway).

It does seem like we've had very different experiences. Might I ask you where you reside ?

Given a 2nd chance, I'd take a shit on California and live out my life in Oregon, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, Canada, Norway, Ireland, or Scotland instead. People in California (esp. SoCal) are like bags of chips ... pretending to be something they're not, but mostly hollow with very little substance.

11. Alternative_Thinker

Sure you can. We're all selective when it comes to who will all end up as our friends, and who won't make the cut.

Well, I was being half joking and half sarcastic there, lol. I mean, I've never lived there, so I shouldn't really judge. But I don't believe Hollywood has ever really been perceived as "paradise", per se. When I think paradise, I think somewhere beautiful and peaceful, surrounded by nature and the people you meet are genuine and friendly.

Being the mysterious one around here, I'll just say I currently live on an island somewhere far away from you. But in the past, I've actually lived a little bit north of where you are.

To be fair, I have friends in California, and they are actually good people. So I guess in the end, it all depends on the individuals whether they are genuine or not.

12. Jukai

Jukai Members

I meant California is thought of as paradise because of the moderate/warm temps, "beautiful" beaches and posh homes. Not Hollywood in particular.

LOL Yes, of course, when I make a generalization about people in CA, that comes with the fine print that I think is a waste of time to even mention ("not everyone, there are nice people too, bla bla bullshit") because it is understood.

Do you use an electron microscope in your line of work ? LOL

13. Alternative_Thinker

Not in a literal sense, no. Metaphorically, however.......... lol

14. Jukai

Jukai Members

BTW, your use of the UK English word "bloody" indicates your residence or upbringing in either UK, Australia, NZ, Canada, or some other British colony (other than the US).

15. Cliff Unicorn

Cliff Unicorn Members

Fair enough, I won't be bothering you guys no longer :grinning:

16. Eric!

image.jpeg

Jukai likes this.
  17. Alternative_Thinker

I'm surprised it was that word and not my general spelling of words(like "colour", "harbour", "centre", "theatre") that gave it way, lol. Well, my upbringing has been one of those places, I shall admit, lol.

Jukai likes this.
  18. Jukai

Jukai Members

Hehe ... I will let you remain dark and mysterious, like your avatar. I won't probe you any further.

We're running out of topics to discuss here. This thread is drying up.

19. Alternative_Thinker

Don't be surprised like 10 years down road when some newbie necro-posts this thread from the dead, lol. Really, I don't mind necro-posting. I just think it's a bit funny, that's all.

20. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

[​IMG]

Jukai likes this.