The best way to suck a cock

Discussion in 'Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, etc.' started by theevilgenius, Aug 2, 2013.

1. Damn, that sounds hot :smilingimp:

2. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

if I see an erect cock in front of me I just wanna suck on it..... want to give the owner pleasure.

In fact, if an erect cock is in my vicinity, I see it as my duty......and I love doing my duty.. hehe

simon :)

Nakednudist, Poplo. and LowHangers like this.
  3. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

The best way to suck cock?....Really?....Put it into your mouth!...lol

Flash73 likes this.
  4. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Once that cock is in your mouth you not need advice as what to do...........it will come naturally!

LowHangers likes this.
  5. Flash73

Flash73 Guest

Oh yes, that always worked for me.. Just give that cock the attention and enjoyment that you like done to your cock. Do what you like done to you. Other than that, if he don't tell you, ask what he likes. Don't forget to make him cum and swallow every drop if that is what he likes.

6. Escierto

Escierto Members

One thing is for sure. When my girlfriend has her hands on my head holding me in place and applying pressure, I know that I need to continue doing exactly what I am doing. It means that she is getting close and her cock is about to give me her nice big load.

BoyToy69 and Poplo. like this.