The best way to suck a cock

Discussion in 'Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, etc.' started by theevilgenius, Aug 2, 2013.

1. Wombatso

Wombatso Member

I tend to get lost in time while giving oral to a man. Something about it that gets me going.

FredBrice and Hippie512 like this.
  2. uncut7in

uncut7in Members

I suck a cock in the same way that I like a guy to suck me. If the cock is uncut, start by gently rolling the foreskin back with my lips, then run the tip of my tongue around the glans and into the slit. Start licking the cock up and down the shaft, then close the lips over the head. Gently suck the top 2" of the cock, then gradually take more and more of the shaft down the throat. I don't usually suck to completion, as I like to finish by fucking my partner.

3. jsb

jsb Member

Lucky you, I sucked my last cock 40 years ago. I would say make sure not to rub his cock with your teeth, just mouth, lips, throat and tongue, then wait for that special prize.

4. TransJulie

TransJulie Members

So much of oral is about touch, anticipation, generosity, comfort levels, tenderness and filth… things that have to do with the energy between two people. As well as reading 'cues'...sounds/moans, contractions, flinching, etc. while you are engaged. You'll want to 'mentally Rolodex' what you just did to get those reactions and then come back to them. Two very distinct points that seem to apply across the board with most, are eye contact & attention to his balls(handling/massaging, as well as sucking).

Most of all, enjoy it. If someone receiving can sense the desire & enjoyment of performing orally, you are ahead of the game already. Good luck!!

Poplo., FredBrice, jmadre and 3 others like this.
  5. Hippie512

Hippie512 Members

I want somebody to give me Oral :(

6. Windman

Windman Members

I don't know if there is a right way. Everyone is different. Remember teeth are bad and you'll be ok. I know what I like, I have a large mushroom head and I love it when the ridge passes back and forth past the lips, sucking is good too. The more I precum, the more lubrication there is and the better it feels.
    When giving head, I usually start with what feels good to me and go from there. My partners response tells me I'm on the right track.
    It seem to be a turn on for both of us that I enjoy it. The feeling of a dick sliding in and out of my mouth and the ridge on the head passing back and forth across my lips is fantastic. I love it when the head swells just before he shoots his load.

FredBrice, Si69, Stevemac10 and 2 others like this.
  7. alexiscd

alexiscd Members

?????The best way is anyway!!! my favorite is with him naked on his back in the bed legs spread my between his legs with full control of him his cock and balls,, my lips wrapped around my tongue working his shaft and the sucking action I love being on my knees looking up at him on my back being fed any way as long as I get him,,

FredBrice and jmadre like this.
  8. I have dentures I take them out and love to feel a cock in my mouth and the guys love my gummy mouth

9. Thedude7

Thedude7 Members

I'd think for first timers treat it like it was your cock, how you'd like your cock sucked but not everyone likes the same but at least you know to your standards it was good

10. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

I sense a tad of skullfuckery is in your future (spell check doesn't like that - is it skulfuckery?)

11. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

With your mouth?

Just a guess

12. jsb

jsb Member

I saw where I responded to this post in 2016 and mentioned I hadn't sucked a cock in 40 years. Well that changed later in 2016, I have sucked a few more cocks recently
    and have a regular guy I suck and let fuck me. I find I enjoy sucking cock nice and slow and taking cues from how he's reacting to what I'm doing. Never do the same thing
    for very long his cock will get bored so to speak. One minute I am deep throating him with long slow strokes then I am sucking on his head as I massage his balls. You can
    tell by how he is reacting which technique he likes the best. I just sucked his cock yesterday using this method and happy to say he filled my mouth with his delicous cum
    in about 10 minutes.

FredBrice and txbarefooter like this.
  13. Wv304

Wv304 Banned

Gummy mouth is the best ever.

14. 420Rabbit

420Rabbit Love cunnilingus

I would have to agree with this statement 100% because if I wouldn't enjoy it then I don't figure anyone else would either. Also if you're both inexperienced then try experimenting.

15. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I've sucked a lot of cocks in my day and it took a while to become skilled at worshiping a cock. I personally make sure that my tongue, lips, and mouth give equal and repeated attention to it's head, shaft, and balls. Once his cock is raging hard I begin to deep throat the cock and hold it deep and slowly pull up on the shaft while applying pressure to the shaft with my lips. Every guy I've sucked off loved to be deep throated and always, always, always finish a great blowjob by allowing him to cum in your mouth and swallow every drop he provides you.

FredBrice likes this.
  16. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Lick it, suck it, fondle it, orally worship it and be sure to provide oral attention to those balls and the under side of the balls. I prefer to take my time, go slow and pause at times when I feel he's about to cum...drive him crazy, make him beg to make him cum...deep throat his cock, guys (myself included) love feeling their cock in a sloppy throat. When you're ready to allow him to cum be damn sure you allow him to cum in your mouth and swallow every drop, stay on his cock as it softens to be sure to drain it all out. He'll be exhausted and very satisfied as I always am because I just sucked another tasty load of cum out of a cock.

FredBrice likes this.
  17. just_a_

just_a_ Members

Start slowly, playfully kissing and licking your partners tip, or the tip of the head to be more precise. The ridge where head and shaft makes, creating that "hammerhead" look is a wonderful place to lick and tease, all the while you tickle and carsesse his balls. Beyond that it is really up to both of you.

Does your partner like to take charge, hold your head, and fuck you mouth, or does he prefer slow, sensual, lip and tongue play up and down his shaft? Either way, no matter what, keep a steady supply of saliva in your mouth for lubrication, and don't ever forget about the most sensitive area, his balls.

18. just_a_

just_a_ Members

You: "Be damn sure you allow him to cum in your mouth and swallow every drop...."

This is top notch advice, nothing worst than having someone spit it out after, such a crude, blunt way to finish. If you don't like the taste of your partners cum, maybe don't suck his cock.

19. Cum1977boy

Cum1977boy Members

First find a guy who gets really turned on by mouth action some guys dont if not it will take forever to cum but you dont want a 30 second cummer either and then trust me you'll know what to do

20. Totally Yoda

Totally Yoda Members

I like getting on my knees. I don't know what it is. I feel over powered when I'm in that position. Such a big turn on.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2020
    Socal72 and LowHangers like this.