Thanks.

Discussion in 'Denmark' started by wolf_at_door, Feb 3, 2007.

1. wolf_at_door

wolf_at_door Senior Member

I don't know if I must thank Penny or Skip.
    But anyway - thank you very much to the person who made this sub-forum! :)

love,
    -wolf-

2. skip

skip Founder Administrator

Alright, let's see some Danish action here! ;)

3. lakshen

lakshen Forn Siðr

woohoo, we rock!

no really this is awesome that we got our own subforum, maybe I should start visiting a little more again then :)

4. wolf_at_door

Yes, maybe you should... ;)

5. lakshen

lakshen Forn Siðr

I'll try :p But it's hard when I have to have time for friends and girlfriend too :D

I've basicly changed all my friends in the last year or so :rolleyes: I only have 1 'original' left... I found out they all sucked, or atleast that we didn't get along well... so I got some new ones :D

6. wolf_at_door

So you're almost friendless now?
    What happened to your sweet Sara during your social cleaning out? Is she still in?

love,
    -wolf- :)

7. wolf_at_door

No, frankly, I get you...
    You should try turn 31, as all your friends only talk about their children, and - worst of all - even expect that you care.
    It really turn difficult when they all get their #2 children, and you're expected to remember what their names are... Cuz your friends are getting very offended if you can't point one screaming baby out from another, as they were able to keep order in the girl I kissed last weekend from the girl I kissed three weeks ago. Well, I don't expect them to care - just as less as they should expect me to care which are the names of their children. I really don't mind. And I follow you - despite I'm in another situation... 90% of my friends are useless, 10% are okay... Sad but true...

8. SinPusher

SinPusher Member

9. lakshen

lakshen Forn Siðr

yeah I know what you mean... except my friends doesn't have children, but I'd hate that too...

I used to know this really cool guy who plays in a metal core band, but now he's just a poppy little twat who plays in a metal core band...

Everyone is falling in to the popculture, what the fuck is wrong with the world... Luckily I've found a whole pack of people who are so far faaaar away from it, and we have fun :D That is... untill we get caught ;)

10. bokonon

bokonon Senior Member

Congratulations Danish folk! Very pleased to see you have your own forum. Best of luck with it all. I've always felt quite close to you (I used to post in the Europe forum back in the day), so it's great to see.

Hurrah :)

11. wolf_at_door

So what was your former nick, bokonon? :)

12. bokonon

bokonon Senior Member

I've had a couple, oceanstar and octopusride.
    I do believe you were noose back then ;)

13. wolf_at_door

HEY, it's you man!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome back, my brother. You don't know how much I've been missing you!! :)

How is life? All okay? :)

love,
    noose ;)

14. bokonon

bokonon Senior Member

Hello again, sir! :) I miss you and the old gang too, shame we never stayed in better contact. I've liked, moved homes since those days. Internet's been and gone and whatnot. Life is pretty damn good though. Living with a couple of great friends in a very nice house (for first time buyers anyway!).

I'm much healthier too ;) Quite into exercise and good food. Decent job. Access to my housemates' 2000+ album collection. All round more focused. Good times :D

How's life treating you? I read not so long back your job wasn't going too well. Sorry for potentially bringing up a sore point, but that was the last I read about ya. What else is going on in your world?

Take care, brother

Peace & Love,
    OceanStar ;)