Testicle Size

Discussion in 'Men's Issues' started by sputnam, Nov 24, 2015.

1. Amerijuanican

Amerijuanican Banned

I'm ever upper class high society, God's gift to ballroom notoriety, I always fill my ballroom (The event is never small) The social pages say I've got The biggest balls of all
    Oh I've got big balls I've got big balls And they're such big balls Dirty big balls And he's got big balls And she's got big balls But we've got the biggest balls of them all
    And my balls are always bouncing My ballroom always full And everybody cums and cums again If your name is on the guest list No-one can take you higher Everybody says I've got GREAT BALLS OF FIRE
    Oh I've got big balls repeat Some balls are held for charity And some for fancy dress But when they're held for pleasure They're the balls that I like best. My balls are always bouncing To the left and to the right It's my belief that my big balls Should be held every night
    Oh I've got big balls repeat And I'm just itching to tell you about them Oh we had such wonderful fun Seafood cocktail, crabs, crayfish... Ball sucker

2. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I'd say mine are the size of golf balls and hang within a pretty big sack. I like my low hangers.

barefootPatrick likes this.
  3. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

And Your Brain Is The Size Of "Two Peas In A Pod"....LOL.. :D

Cheers Glen.

tumbling.dice likes this.
  4. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Your enjoyment in humiliating others certainly doesn't show me that you have any intelligence. You're obviously a troubled, shallow, little man.