Tell me about your weird dreams

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by Americunt, Oct 9, 2017.

1. Americunt

Americunt Corporate Hack

A couple of weird ones lately:
    1) I was back in my hometown, and the church my family used to go to was now the headquarters for a troupe of acrobats that were secretly killing and eating people
    2) I was wandering around an old factory full of ghost children that were trying to lead me to the lower levels. I knew they were trying to lead me to my death so I went upstairs instead. I was in a dark office and realized Fenris would be coming after me, so I said "Ok, this is a dream, and when I reach my hand around this corner there will be a light switch that I can flip on". The light switch was there, but it didn't work. Fenris came, but he was just a pup so it worked out. ( I was sick in bed with a fever for this dream)

2. Americunt

Americunt Corporate Hack

Ok, really weird one.

My boss' boss- older guy, tall, thin, black eyes that kind of remind me of a demon, and hard to read- comes slithering into my bedroom like a snake. We have sex. Then he leaves a note that says "Don't get feelings from this, it was just an organic reaction."

What?

Found this on the dream site:
    "To dream that you are having sex with your boss signifies your desires for authority and control. You are feeling empowered.
    To dream about sex refers to the integration and merging of contrasting aspects of yourself. It represents psychological completion. You need to be more receptive and incorporate aspects of your dream sex partner into your own character. "

So maybe I want to be a little like him. Who knows!

3. Americunt

Americunt Corporate Hack

I woke up crying the other night because I dreamt that Dave Grohl quit the Foo Fighters to join Antifa.

4. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

18 wheelers being chucked at me like grenades. Slow enough so I could avoid them if they were close but fast enough to hit me if I wasn't ready or they were launched perfectly.

Americunt likes this.
  5. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

most of the latest nightmares involve moving to another home and having to move all my treasures

and not having enough time to do it ...and not having the energy or health to do it

might be time to start minimizing my inventory

6. Americunt

Americunt Corporate Hack

Are changes happening too fast for you?

7. RainyDayHype

RainyDayHype flower power Lifetime Supporter

That's really specific. I think I would interpret this as baby making. And you want all the perfect and right ingredients.

8. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Last night I had a dream that I was stuck in the path of an oncoming storm. I was all alone, no friends, no family. I felt like I couldn't evacuate. People called me like, "you have to get out of there!" I was like, "I can't, so I'm just going to hunker down and ride it out."
    "What? The temperature is supposed to drop 1,000 degrees."
    "I've got the heat on."

It was really strange.

9. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

I had this weird dream last night where I was being attacked by 5 or 6 guys carrying flame throwers.

I was literally running for my life in the parking lot of my former employer while dodging flames coming right at me. My coworkers weren’t so fortunate because they served as a diversion while I managed to escape.

I woke up terrified thinking WTF was that

10. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Last night I dreamt I went to Manderlay again..

11. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

4 Chinese guys were trying to feed me to a dragon

Pete's Draggin' likes this.
  12. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

I had never thought of just asking the zombie to please don't eat me.

Americunt likes this.
  13. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

Last night I dreamed I went to a fellow HF member's house while they were away and broke in. Once inside I proceeded to the attached garage and took all the wheels off the car. My intention was to put on new tires as a gesture of kindness. Once I had all wheels off, however, I realized that (a) I didn't have one of those machines that takes tires off of the rim, (b) I hadn't brought any new tires with me, and (c) I was wearing nothing but my underwear. The HF member chose that moment to return home and, well, wasn't happy. We'd never even met before, they had no idea who the hell I was. I then got the cops called on me.

14. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Well... it could have been worse.

At least you had underwear on.

15. Last night I dreamed I was in my parents' house (they are dead.) I was trying to fix the walls and the roof, which were crumbling. My dad and one of my sisters were helping me to lift the roof and I just let it go and squatted down to work on my next plan while the roof crashed around us. They were like, "Andy, what are you doing?!" And I started telling them about how we could build reptile houses out of boulders which would keep the heat out.

16. Peaceful_LotusFlower

Peaceful_LotusFlower Member

The last dream I had was a bit out there. It was as if I was flying and there were these building's all around me. They were very very tall and psychedelic looking. It looked as if they were falling down and I could see them so vividly. When they were falling to the ground, it looked as if they were shattering like lego blocks.

17. deranman

deranman Members

I had a dream this is how it goes:

i was at a school and there was a lady that her entire eye balls were white. and i was sitting on her lap on the chair in an epmty classroom, and she was tickling me under my armpits I tried to run away, then her arms stretched like rubber. and then i tried to get away, and I teleported to the police, then I tried to tell them about her I said" there is this uhh lady and shes trying too.." and before I could finsh we could seee her on the tv cameras and the police said he knew everything about it, the lady went down the stair out of the class room, outside and then walking and trying to look for me, then a dog came along and bit her foot, she got angry and kicked the dog out of the way and the dog (*yelped*) made a noise when it got hurt. and then there was a train tracks she was attack by a cat, the cat attack her hair and she fell over onto the train tracks, and then

*VRROOOMMMMMM* *splat!* she got killed by the train and then the train when through a tunnel that had a bloody ironing board that went up to let the train through, and to finish the dream off.....

THERE WAS A COP LOOKING for HER! on the back of the train. THE END.

edit(oh btw he had a gun and was in a pose of being care and like a spy or agent pose for read to fire and held it across him self to not be seen by her or somthing. Im sure you guys/gurls can understand)

18. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

when your dream ended, did it just end, or, did you also get "THE END."
    just piecing things together :)

19. deranman

deranman Members

oh, no I just added the end for fun. how my dreams start, is that its pitch black before it start and pitch black when my dream ends or it just disappear because I wake up.

here is another weird dream.

once I was at home, I went into the lounge, and my brother said" Its halloween!" and I said " no its not! its may" and I knew because It is like kinda lucid or I always remember what days etc.

and my brother and mother was sitting on the couches and then my brother said"look out the window then!" and then i had a look it was pitch black out side and then next minute while my mom and brother was looking at me, I saw and skeleton arm go across the window, and I said"WHAT THE HECK IS THAT" my mom and brother looked at the window and started screaming * AHHH* and then I woke up and started laughing. the end

20. Deidre

Deidre Follow thy heart

I had a dream last night that I was at work and everyone was asleep in their offices and cubes. Except me. lol My dreams never make sense :D