Tasting Cum

Discussion in 'Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, etc.' started by adamfoster, Dec 17, 2012.

1. Awesome D

Awesome D Members

Idk about other guys cum.
    But I love the taste the warmth and textureof my cumm.
    First time I swallow my cumm I had my legs over my head I jack off. It sprayed my face and mouth.
    Catching most in my mouth. I rolled it around my mouth and tongue before swallowing. Wipe the rest off my face licked and suck the cumm from my fingers. It's very tasty.

StrongRightHand, JimInPhila and jsb like this.
  2. swhite30

swhite30 Members

love it. got a few pictures of cum in mouth and my buddy's cock in mouth. loves it so much

3. littlepenis

littlepenis Members

I love the taste of my cum, eat it every time I wank

4. playmate50

playmate50 Members

I love the taste of cum squirting my my mouth cum to me is yummy

1 person likes this.
  5. Dav

Dav Members

Idk why I enjoy my cum but I do. I sweet and salty good

6. alexiscd

alexiscd Members

?????I love cum,, I tasted mine as a preteen and continued,, finally tasting other men and still crave it and love it,, and it tastes different man to man as to their diet but I simply love having mouth fulls and swallowing it as wearing it on my face and body,, I will not turn any down from guys I have regular those whose cum is strong and not as tasty and smooth flavor I still love and taste it before swallowing the yummy cum I keep in my mouth savoring the taste longer before swallowing YUM

Si69 likes this.
  7. Rimandstroke

Rimandstroke Members

I came into a cup, then I put it in the freezer . 2 hours later I licked and sucked my cum. I loved it

jsb and StrongRightHand like this.
  8. StrykerMax

StrykerMax Members

I have tasted my own (Awesome D gave a good description) but it's been a while. I cant say I liked it much, but it made my masturbation so much more powerful! So it was really a big turn on for me.

9. jsb

jsb Member

I just finished drinking down my load from an hour ago that I saved and I must say it tastes very good.I know good tasting sperm when
    I taste it because I suck cock and swallow. Mine is sweet not bitter or musty like most sperm, I think it's because I eat a lot of fruit like strawberries
    blueberries and raspberries.

10. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I took a fish oil pill once.

11. jsoze303

jsoze303 Members

Love tasting cum, its warm creamy and tastes a bit salty. The first time i tasted it was by accident while going down on him

12. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

I just had to come (lol) and look and see wth this thread is about. All I can say is that my special friend's jizz tastes absolutely nothing like y'all describe.

We have wonderful marvelous sex...but that dick sucking and then tasting (accidentally on my part) that stuff. :eek:

LORD HAVE MERCY NOOOOO...I wish I liked that taste like so many of you seem to do. lol...and I'm fairly certain he wishes I liked that taste (as opposed to being revolted by the taste) :/

But its like making myself like turnip greens or green peas, or something else that my taste buds rebel strongly against.

:) ok carry on

13. Loader

Loader Members

It is not about the taste but the excitement of swallowing the load. But I love the taste of cum.

14. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

A mans diet affects the taste of his cum as well as weather or not he's a smoker. I'm a cum swallower as IMO it's the proper way to finish the job. I had a buddy I sucked off a couple times a week who had the sweetest tasting cum and shot big loads, I couldn't get enough of his cum. He said his wife wouldn't let him cum in her mouth so he'd stop by and cum in mine. I've also had some rank tasting cum but I simply chugged it down anyway. A non smoker who eats fresh fruit on a daily basis has some of the best tasting cum from my experience.

15. Fred64

Fred64 Members

I have only tasted my own cum as well, I like my taste, especially my precut . I know the taste will vary based on what you eat or drink. I drink a lot of water so my I’m doesn’t really have much taste

16. Gdaddyv83

Gdaddyv83 Crossdressing cum whore

I love the taste. That's the best part about giving head. The bigger the load the better. I'm in love with it and swallow as much as I can. Usually on a daily basis.