Surely size matters

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Alonso376, Dec 31, 2017.

1. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

She didn't measure it, but it was about 7 or 8 inches and very thick. The thickness is what she remembers. Of course, it was the first cock to ever fuck her in college, so it might have felt thicker. He had sex with her three or four times before she dumped him Jealous? No. I didn't know about it until after we had been married several years, so it was fun to hear about her former lovers. No jealousy involved.

Alonso376 likes this.
  2. dodge

dodge Members

At least your wife will admit that she has had a large 1!
    Mine wont even talk about it!

Alonso376 likes this.
  3. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

It does take a couple of drinks to get my wife to talk about her sexual experiences, but when she does, both of us enjoy it.

Alonso376 and jimandjan like this.
  4. Mr. Married

Mr. Married Banned

So much obsession over size all the time. I'm sure all the guys remember the girl with the biggest boobs they had. It only natural the girls remember
    the biggest guy they had. Male dominance is all good and fair in biology and survival of the species but if you let all that crap in your head when your
    in bed with your wife/GF you will only sabotage yourself. Fill up her head with pleasure and she'll be ready and wanting for whatever you have big or small.
    My wife is very small and I'm slightly large...not likely the best anatomical fit for each other but when I've done my job correctly she can handle everything just fine.

5. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

kind of i guess? mostly just because i only had one with particularly big boobs. i think that's the case anyway, there's one whose boob size i just cannot recall for some reason. which is kind of strange, considering she's the only one i still see sometimes.

6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I can tell ya this much.

The longer your cue the more chance you'll butt a wall.

Alonso376 likes this.