Sucking off multiple men

Discussion in 'Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, etc.' started by Blowbuddy, Nov 5, 2020.

1. Blowbuddy

Blowbuddy Members

I have been giving head for many years and enjoy it immensely. I often set up a private glory hole and service needy men. I have had some success and great experiences with the gh. One of my fantasies is to service multiple men in one sitting/session. A scenario would be to attend a party and be stationed in a bedroom and be available to give party attendees blow jobs if they were in need. Has anyone ever achieved a scenario like this? It's certainly difficult to figure out how to set up or where to even search to propose my offer to service a group of men. Any success stories out there? Advice?

2. Showtimesc93

Showtimesc93 Members

Success stories? Yes. Back in the days of Craigslist I used to attend LOTS gay orgies where I did this every weekend. Depending on where you lived there were posts for gay sexy parties in pretty much every major city. Today, not so much. And I'm bummed.

I met so many hot gay men at those parties that its a shame CL is gone. Hopefully one day soon it will be back because I miss attending those parties.

Cheers!

Suburbanray and Blowbuddy like this.
  3. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

I've sucked multiple cocks at different group sessions, but not so much into gloryholes...prefer to be able to hold his bum and push/thrust him into my mouth as well as fondling his balls ......my hand encircling his cock base n balls as he explodes in my mouth and I can feel his uretha pulsating as his cum shoots thru.

simon :)

SteveXR, Nigel82355, Piobaire and 3 others like this.
  4. Blowbuddy

Blowbuddy Members

Thanks for the great reply. I am envious you have been in group sessions. So many great ways to service a man and your technique is great.

5. Blowbuddy

Blowbuddy Members

I agree, C.L. personals was a great resource and sadly missed. Have you tried Doublelist?

Showtimesc93 likes this.
  6. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Thank u blowbuddy, I can't speak for my technique but nobody ever complained! and by their reactions/production they enjoyed...hehe
    I'm lucky to have been part of or set up many groups mostly 4-6 guys but on occasion up to 10, tho I can't say I have ever been part of a real gangbang (on my bucket list), and only ever been the recipient in one bukkake with four other guys.

So hot to always have a hard cock to either suck, sit on or give myself up for being pounded.

Simon :)

7. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I've never experienced the glory hole thing, not really my style and besides, I really enjoy sucking a guy off on a living room couch or in a bed so I can reach around and fondle his ass cheeks while I suck on his cock so he can also grab the back of my head and fuck my mouth if he likes. I've sucked off two guys together a number of times and have also been lucky enough to service four guys at once a couple times. I'm over due to suck a few guys off one after the other again but may have to wait until spring now...who knows. Sucking our (wife and I) boyfriends 9 1/2" cock twice a week keeps me occupied and satisfied.

8. Sprogman

Sprogman Members

I'm an English guy living in Thailand.when I lived in Pattaye I use to go to the gay sauna in Jomtien.
    They has glory hole section there and I would us one to service guys.
    Just walk in to a booth close the door so they know someone is in there.
    Then they put there cock into the hole and I would suck on it.
    I liked doing it good fun.
    But now I live in Phi Mai in the middle of Thailand and there are such things as saunas let allow gay ounces.
    Very sad as I miss sucking a cock.

9. SantaCruzRob

SantaCruzRob Senior Member

Three guys last weekend, my buddy and two of his friends from work c as me by for blow jobs. Such a slut I answered the door naked. :p

Ybcican and LowHangers like this.
  10. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I'm blessed to have six open minded men in my life, and we orally pleasure each other on a weekly/bi-weekly basis. The six of us will be all getting together today to hang out at the pool. I'm planning to flush myself out really well and attend with my largest butt plug inserted.

Suburbanray and SantaCruzRob like this.
  11. Msh1313

Msh1313 Members

I sucked off two guys in an adult video store once. I’d love to suck multiple guys again. End up with cum everywhere

Nigel82355 and SantaCruzRob like this.
  12. Josephinelcajon

Josephinelcajon Joseph

Only in my early teens. We all preferred masturbation

jball45 likes this.
  13. SantaCruzRob

SantaCruzRob Senior Member

I have five guys that come around on a regular basis, haven't been able to get them to visit at the same time.

One guys wife knows and wants to watch but that scares off two of the other guys.:p

SteveXR and jball45 like this.
  14. BiGuy2024

BiGuy2024 Members

Last edited: Feb 16, 2024
    Ray Bowen and Suburbanray like this.
  15. Cmlovr

Cmlovr Members

The draw of a glory hole is usually no waiting or a short wait, and the chance of sucking off more than one guy. I went there one time, and there was already a guy waiting in the booth next to the one I was in. I closed the door, second later heard a knock, I knocked back, and was giving head right away. Another time, I didn't have to wait a minute between blowjobs.

Ray Bowen and Suburbanray like this.
  16. jball45

jball45 :P

Same, but preferred suck&swallow @end.

17. Ray Bowen

Ray Bowen Newbie

As a boy I sucked so many cocks and they usually came in my mouth and I was taught to swallow every drop. Unless they got off cumming all over my face and chest

Barefoot Rick, jball45 and Msh1313 like this.
  18. DonJ

DonJ Senior Member

I am a 69 year old man who has had a few bi experiences. Unfortunately, these occasions are very few and far between due to my family situation. All I could think about recently was sucking - it had been almost two years since the last time. I live in Central Florida and when I had the chance to go to Orlando to drop someone off at the airport I jumped at it. Told my family I was also going to visit some friends afterwards and be back later. Checking DL for Orlando I found a posting by a man who wanted to meet up. I had used DL the other times and hoped I would find success. He was not able to host and we did not want to use the car, so he asked if we could meet at a bar on Edgewater Dr. I agreed and we set the time for noon.

We arrived there at about the same time and walked inside. It was immediately noticeable that this was not your usual bar. The images on the TV screens were of very well endowed nude men. We sat at the bar, ordered our drinks, and just talked. After a few more drinks, he wanted to show me the back patio. I had noticed a lot of cars in the lot, but very few people in the bar. When we walked to the back I understood why. The patio is partitioned off into several 'private' areas with chairs in them. All of those places are visible to anyone who wants to look.

There were several chairs occupied while another person stood in front of them. The seated person was sucking them and you could move in closer to watch. I do admit it was a turn on for me. The guy asked if I would like to find an open chair. I was both excited and nervous, but agreed. The only open chair was right beside another one that was occupied by a man sucking off someone. As I turned to sit, the man I met came in close, took off my shirt, and pulled my shorts down to my ankles. He gently squeezed a nipple while fondling my dick. The man standing beside him getting sucked reached over and began touching my dick, too.

This was an immense turn on. He then asked me to sit down and take off his shorts. As I pulled them down, he stepped in close, held the sides of my head, and guided his dick to my mouth. I was so into this moment that I just engulfed it and began sucking and twirling my tongue all around. He became extremely hard and let me know how good it felt. I heard a few others around us making comments as I was sucking. After a few more minutes he let me know he was getting close and could he cum in my mouth. I nodded yes and I eagerly sucked away. He pulled my head in close as he began cumming. I used my lips and tongue to increase the pressure and he kept pumping my mouth full of his cum. With his hands pulling my head in so close I had no choice but to swallow. He stepped back after he finished, thanked me, and stood close by.

The two other men who were right beside him had their dicks out and asked if I would suck them. The man standing beside me who had been getting sucked said I looked like I really enjoyed doing it. As I looked up at him I told him I loved sucking and the man closest to me moved up to my face. He had a huge, thick dick that was leaking pre-cum. I reached out, put his dick in my mouth, and tried to suck it the same way I did the other one. When he was completely hard, it was so big around it made it a little more difficult. I put as much into my mouth as I could and began sucking and swirling my tongue around the head. I could still hear the others making comments about me as I was doing this. Several minutes pass and he lets me know he is going to cum. I turn my head at an angle and use my lips, mouth, and tongue to put as much pressure on the head as I could. He moans loudly as he releases torrent after torrent of cum. It felt like I was swallowing gallons of it. I heard as few speaking about how much I must enjoy cum as he finished. The man who was beside me smiled and asked if I would suck him. I nodded and told him I would. As he positioned himself in front of my face I saw that he was nowhere as big as the last guy. I was able to take him easily into my mouth and started sucking. He told me I was an excellent cocksucker and I heard several others near me agree with him. His hips pushed forward and he said he was cumming. His hips began jerking as he came and my mouth filled up again and again. He kept his dick in my mouth until I sucked every drop of cum I could get.
    As he stepped back I thought it was incredibly erotic that here I was sitting naked in public with five men literally right beside me and that I sucked off three of them, had my dick fondled by two others, and had three more who were standing close to my chair with their dicks out. I explained to the three who wanted me to suck them that my jaw was sore and I had sucked and swallowed all of the cum I could take right now. Virtually all of them let me know that they enjoyed either watching me suck or how is was great getting sucked as I stood to get dressed.

I had fantasies like this many, many times but never thought it could happen in reality. If my jaw had not been so sore I know I would have sucked the others, too. Being naked and having a group of men touching me and encouraging me on as I sucked those three was the single most erotic event of my life to that point. Can't wait to go back.....

19. Msh1313

Msh1313 Members

Hot story! Sucking a group of guys in public is a fantasy of mine.

Barefoot Rick likes this.
  20. Barefoot Rick

Barefoot Rick I love my dirty bare feet

Mine too