Sucking dick?

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by bendover593, Jul 14, 2012.

1. Loader

Loader Members

Sucking a guy that takes a long time to cum takes it way over a 10 and makes that cum that much sweeter to swallow.

2. Sunny7518

Sunny7518 Members

Definately a 10plus. There is absolutely nothing like it, i dont like to recieve blowjobs, but sucking cock is sooooo amazing and enjoyable i love it

Lightining likes this.
  3. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

OMG yes...A guy who is slow to cum is great because I can/will suck a nice cock for 60-90 minutes. If he cums at 30 it's fine because I'm going to keep sucking until he stops me because the second load tastes just as good as the first load.

Lightining and Sunny7518 like this.
  4. Joboo6

Joboo6 Members

It was a real desire for me over the past five years or so since sex with the wife has dwindled to nothing. I was able to hook up with a fourty something guy, I'm sixty. The anxiousness was stimulating and I couldn't have found a better partner, he is a doctor. He's not married but is active with several women and an occasional guy. The encounter started poorly since he wanted kissing. We got naked quickly and I was disappointed that I was larger than him. I'm not large but he was maybe five inches. It was fun but it just wasn't the same as it was years ago. I think if I could find another skinny geekish guy with nice sized cock I would enjoy it more.

5. Gdaddyv83

Gdaddyv83 Crossdressing cum whore

As much as i love sucking cock....11
    As much as I suck and how good I am....11
    As much as i love cum and how much cum i swallow......11

6. Bichimp67

Bichimp67 Members

10 plus
    Love ducking uncut cock, pulling back foreskin licking tender head and being rewarded with a treat

7. Hagel

Hagel Visitor

10+ I prefer sucking cock then having my cock sucked.

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  8. OralLee

OralLee Members

10 I really makes me excited to make another guy hard, and turned while sucking his cock. But, I always need it in return. Wish I had a FWB in Ventura, CA. I'm a married senior man, and it's hard to find.

9. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I hear you, I haven't had a regular FWB for mutual oral for 5 years and miss it terribly. My wife and I have had several MMF threesomes but she too would enjoy having a regular stop over from time to time.

10. cherrypiefly

cherrypiefly Guest

10 if Im in a relationship and the connection is there.

masteratwk and Deejay2018 like this.
  11. hwhub

hwhub Members

10 usually, especially if I'm prepping a man for intercourse with my wife.

12. RaleighChris

RaleighChris Members

Absolute 10! Taking his cum in your mouth and swallowing...11 or 12. Taking a facial...that's a tough one, it depends on the fuck.

13. Pantyman75

Pantyman75 a man and his panties

8 cause there is a better place he can cum than my mouth. Don’t get me wrong I like swallowing but I prefer it in my butt

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  14. Hotbothered

Hotbothered Members

I don't know yet but I want to find out.

Photowiz, Annon-k34 and new Athenian like this.
  15. Married John

Married John Members

10/10 most times but a non-good one is still an 8

16. extrainterests

extrainterests Members

Love it. Want it often. I love to have my cock sucked just about more than anything else - even by my girlfriend. And I love nothing more than getting my mouth full of good meaty cock til I drain that guys balls dry!!! In my mouth , on my face chin chest ... wherever it suits at the time. Love it. Want it more !!

Si69 likes this.
  17. extrainterests

extrainterests Members

Ab
    i agree there definitely- as much as I get almost unbearable urges and cravings to have a good length of covk in my mouth til it overloads into the back of my throat - it’s not as often as I’d hope due to exactly that - the familiarity , confidence or mutual respect ; not to say it hasn’t happened - some first time meetings with the right guy or situation and the right cock you just can’t get your mouth around enough of that meat and soon enough your considering the next highlight -& the anticipation then that yourenow inspired enough & excited at the thought you mightn’t get a warning of much or he might pull away out if polite first time respect - which at this point would only make you hold on with purpose; let him know you want that cock in your mouth for the whole experience & until it’s a softening shiny wet clean limp shaft Thant’s been licked and sucked clean by me; proudly , keenly and so eagerly - THATS when I’ll let that man relieve his manhood from my lockjawed expert cumtrap... and if I haven’t blown my load before this , often enough it’ll. Br what sets me off; as I’m on my knees or whatever position with s mouthgull of cock, I’m soon enough stroking my own climax from my balls... wet streaks of salty sexy semen shoot from my barely tamed rock hard uncut cock... any I can mop up and taste I do and wipe around my mouth and gladly feel glaze my face... spent and tickled by the scent & lingering taste of a couple of horny guys recent sex session together, I’m buzzing all the way home but now just further inspired for more!!

Si69 likes this.
  18. Biodome1980

Biodome1980 Guest

I love sucking dick. Love swallowing too. When I go to my friend's house it's all it takes to not drop to my knees soon as I walk in the door

19. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Our shared lover and I are the same way. We need our 69 suck session for our first loads before my wife joins us. I can't lie...I enjoy sucking a cock more than eating a pussy, I still eat pussy and do enjoy doing so to pleasure her but I must admit sucking on a nice cock really stimulates my sex drive into over drive.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2019
    Curiously hungry likes this.
  20. Hotbothered

Hotbothered Members

I wished you was here. I'd suck your cock until it blew in my mouth. I'd savor the flavor and keep sucking. Then I'd set my phat juicy ass on your cock and ride it. I'd ride it until my phat juicy ass came all over your cock. I'd ride your cock until my ass couldn't cum no more. Then I'd climb off of your cock and suck us off of it.

Curiously hungry likes this.