Sucking dick?

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by bendover593, Jul 14, 2012.

1. Lilmac

Lilmac Members

I want to so bad

2. JimInPhila

JimInPhila Member

Check out the ads in Craig's List. There seems to be two kinds of C*ck-S*ckers.
    Some guys enjoy sucking dick. And, yea, maybe ending with a yummy reward.
    Then there are others who are just plain "Cum Junkies."
    At least that's what I'm seeing.

1 person likes this.
  3. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

I think I would be in the 'guys who love sucking dicks section' although I'm not against a mouthful of cum either; yum yum!

4. Nudebob

Nudebob Members

10. If I'm getting it from behind at the same time it's a 12.

5. illiniT

illiniT Member

6. ricSLZ

ricSLZ Members

Just sucked off my regular bud in the steamroom of my local Asian spa. He stood in front of me and fucked my mouth until he shot his creamy load. I swallowed, cleaned off the last drops, showered, and we went out for lunch.

7. dik4dik

dik4dik Members

That's a bonus if your guy likes to swallow as he cleans up.

8. JimInPhila

JimInPhila Member

Swallow or maybe even better, Snowball you.

snowmanb2 likes this.
  9. Viola20

Viola20 Members

12. It's a musr

10. 10.
    For all the right reasons
    For all the wrong reasons
    How exciting. how fulfilling. how sexy it is to bring the ultimate pleasure to your man? to have the ability to bring him ecstasy and to an orgasm. IMO. there is even more of a sexual connection with giving him oral than any other kind of means of giving him sexual pleasure.
    You get to "know" his "spots" --- sometimes immediately --- sometimes with time. Once you do, you can elongate that pleasure. stretch out that ecstasy. make him cum harder
    And, that leads to the wrong reasons
    The control a woman is given when her man trusts her. and, she trusts him. to enter her mouth with his most sensitive appendage
    The control I have is so empowering. it is up to me to get him there. and, it is up to him to give in to me.
    Once I get to know how, then I can build such anticipation and such pressure that once he ejaculates --- he probably will not be able to "recharge".
    Amazing the force of a man's release. I can feel it in my vagina but more with my mouth.
    (now, I want it)

11. Willgeorge

Willgeorge Members

I am 69 and sucked my first cock 2 years ago, he was 50 or so with an awesome cock. I would rate the experience at least an 11.
    Since then I have sucked a small, maybe 4", that was a 6 at best. Lately I have had access to a nice black cock a good 6" with a big head and when he finally cums it is a mouthfull! Rating....12!!

badrabbit and BiLarry55 like this.
  12. BiLarry55

BiLarry55 Banned

10+ I love the feeling of a stiff penis in my mouth, it feels so natural like I was born to suck cock. The mouth full of fresh warm Cum is a bonus.

badrabbit and 19Bobby58 like this.
  13. 10 for me always swallow 10 I sucked my first cock at 13 love to suck a lot of cocks at school still sucking

14. and feel a cock start throbbing in my mouth just before he cums down my throat

15. Love to cum kiss after

Si69 and snowmanb2 like this.
  16. al_s

al_s Guest

I was in juvie a few times but it was way before I liked sucking dick.

17. at least a 5

18. . . . and, then there is "swallowing dick"

19. resqguy

resqguy Members

Sucking cock is unique. It isn't like regular sex where there is a climax and then a lull. Sucking dick is more even all the way through. Don't get me wrong I like bringing a guy off but while I look forward to that it means it is over for a while. And the next time could be months down the road.

20. Jamie28London

Jamie28London Members

I love sucking cock, its a 10. Nothing makes me feel sexier than being on my knees in front of a hot guy, taking him inside my throat and him blowing his load on me. Its amazing, wish I started years ago.

StrongRightHand likes this.