Straight/Bi Guys who like ass play or anal penetration...get in here...dont be shy

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by FadeMost, Apr 15, 2013.

1. DJane

DJane Members

A view from the other side. My fiancee and I have always been adventurous in bed. Love to explore. After reading about the male prostate orgasm, I had to give him that experience. It was like nothing i had ever seen. I admit he got so caught up in the experience that he forgot i was in the room. This made me feel nervous, as a woman, i couldnt give him that kind of orgasm. Tried it again...same result. Started noticing that our incredible sex life was dwindling, and did the unthinkable... i read his email. And discovered, he had a m2m massage, when he told me he was at work. We've always been very open and i thought we could talk about anything. This shook me to the core. I confronted him. He said everyone always made gay jokes about him and it made him nervous so he had to find out. Claims he hated it and refuses to share details. I can understand him wanting to see what a real cock feels like after witnessing the prostate massage induced orgasms i gave him... but 4 years later...I'm still not over the deciept. If he included me, i would have felt more secure. Ask yourself the question... is it worth the relationship? I feel as if taking the step he did, answered that question... still not ready to go through with this wedding

2. WillButler

WillButler Members

I'm straight/bicurious and happy to report that my latest anal toy arrived in the the mail yesterday. I haven't tried it yet. It's a bit bigger than I thought. I started with GF's toys but decided I needed my own collection for solo fun.

3 people like this.
  3. Dav

Dav Members

Love playing with my ass.
    Like to try anal sex one day

4. Thickxdick

Thickxdick Members

I would really love to be the 3rd in a MFM/MMF threesome for my 2nd experience with a guy. I only fantasize about the dick not any guy attached to one. Also prostate orgasms are amazing. I love eating pussy so being face down in pussy while getting stuffed could be a lot of fun. Finding that situation would be difficult.

1 person likes this.
  5. funboy321

funboy321 Members

I'm really into the ass play. Mostly solo. My wife will insert a finger sometimes. But I wld love to experience the real thing some day.

6. WillButler

WillButler Members

Yeah, I think about mmf threesomes too. I'd be more comfortable with gf in the mix. Kinda ease into the mm action.

TopGunnz83 and DJane like this.
  7. nympho man

nympho man Member

I love the wife playing with my ass as she is sucking my dick! Anal beads are awesome, especially being pulled out as I cum! That is an awesome feeling!!

1 person likes this.
  8. Goander

Goander Members

I enjoy screwing my wife with my Progasm inserted. It rocks back and forth and feels like it is pounding me from behind as I pound her. Makes for powerful ejaculations ! It is best to insert the massager for a few minutes and allow the prostate to warm up first. This leads to the involuntary muscle movements of the massager on it's own. It is the most wicked feeling.:smilingimp:

Uhardrodnme likes this.
  9. TopGunnz83

TopGunnz83 FunMaker

Like an Arrow, but like feeling of her dildo alot more lately...Been married 15yr

10. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

11. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

Yes, I love that deep penetration , too! I have a very realistic 7" dildo with balls, and I love to feel thet head stretching me and snapping thru and up into me, and pushing deeper & deeper until I feel it pressing between my buttocks, with my muscles quivering and clinging to it, then oh, how good that VERY pronounced helmet ridge feel as against that tightness as I gently pull outward ... oh, I'm about to cum .......

12. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

I' bi bottom, married, and I've been fucked well over 100 times by 40+ men, but I dream of getting it from a loving, caring woman with her strapon ...

13. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

I don't know what the Progasm is exactly, but I would love to try it!

14. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

How many times have I moaned out "Oh god yes" in that same scenario!

15. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

Nothing feels better, except the real thing, that's hot & hard & slippery & reaching in really deep, and POWERED BY A LUST-DRIVEN, HARD-BREATHING MAN, fucking you out of your mind ...!!

16. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

Damn, girl -- WHERE ARE YOU?!

17. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

There is NOTHING on this earth as good as getting the full length of a big, long, hard, slippery DICK balls-deep in your ass, fucking you with all his strength, and then fill you to overflowing with his hot cum ...

18. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

I'm bi bottom only, and, though I'm very masculine, I love EVERYTHING another man wants to do to me in bed, and if he's hot to kiss me, I will open my mouth wide for him and cum all over myself just from his frenzied deep kissing ...

19. deancolby68

deancolby68 Members

Any pics good looking guy?

20. Addicted2MEN

Addicted2MEN New Member

Anal sex with another man is the best. The bigger the better. Nothing like that totally filled up feeling as for the load. We the bigger the better goes for that as well!