Straight and married, but cock curious...

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by Pataszon75, Jul 7, 2018.

1. Pataszon75

Pataszon75 Members

so here it is. Not sure if it is a proper forum for this topic.I am hapilly married with a wonderful wife. I am very straight, but recently I developed an urge to play with other’s guy penis. I shared that with my honey and she said it is hot! Am I normal? I never did any attempt to meet an other guy for that purposes and do not have an idea how to do it. If I would even ever decide to do it. It would be interesting to do the mmf threesome with my wife... So here it is... my confession.

Samuel Wilson and Richard70 like this.
  2. Pataszon75

Pataszon75 Members

3. aldo67

aldo67 Guest

Sounds like she is on board with it so kudos to her for being open minded enough to let you explore your curiosities. I have the same urges but I know opening up to my wife is not an option because of religious mindset and limited enjoyment of sex off the norm. Best to you and jump in with both feet but keep the lines of communication open with her and always make her the priority.

Samuel Wilson, Richard70 and sae68 like this.
  4. Sharethelove

Sharethelove Members

No your not normal but neither are any of us on this site I think it's hot

5. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Well I think i'm normal, but probably most people think not!

Good luck OP, having a meet with another guy and your wife sounds good....and she sounds like she is turned on by the idea.

Just be aware that it will make a change to your marriage, which might be positive or negative. You don't say how long you have been married or whether your existing sex life together is good or not. You obviously have other possibilities in your head.

Simon :)

sae68 likes this.
  6. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

haha i'm not even going to bother reading it based on that.

8. NoHobo

NoHobo Members

Go out and explore your sexuality behind your wife's back. You'll be fine.

EloiseAtThePlaza likes this.
  9. ^best advice ever

Sharethelove likes this.
  10. Pataszon75

Pataszon75 Members

We have quite good sex life, no complains here. 6 years in marriage giving me some confidence that experimenting will not break it. I do not want to go behind her back, i would love to keep her in the loop:)

Samuel Wilson likes this.
  11. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Well it sounds like she is interested in the concept from what u say....

Good luck

Simon :)

Richard70 likes this.
  12. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

If you feel she can handle hearing how you feel by all means keep the subject fresh with conversation without making it sound like an obsession to her. I hid my desires from my first wife, participated in mutual oral with other men behind her back for 18 years and our sex life was very good but I just couldn't tell her (religious beliefs) of my desires to suck cock. We divorced in 2012 for reasons other than this. I'm 5 years into my second marriage and was open from the beginning. She accepted and understood how I felt but asked I don't do anything behind her back. After some time she wanted to watch me with another man which after a while she was so turned on that she began participating which has brought us even closer together because even though he and I enjoy pleasuring each other we all participate to pleasure all three of us.

13. CuriousLee

CuriousLee Members

I am not sure that classifies you as 'very straight' but if it turns you on and your wife is fine with it could be worth trying. You might want to talk through the possible consequences of introducing a third party into your marriage though.

14. 420Rabbit

420Rabbit Love cunnilingus

Apparently there are a great many so-called "straight" men out there that are interested in cocks. I for one found myself fantasizing and getting aroused by thoughts of playing with and possibly sucking another man's cock. I used to consider myself a consummate heterosexual, but recently I've been leaning towards bi curious or even plain old bi sexual. I'm at the age where I don't care what people think. If it feels good to me and I'm at peace with it then I'm going to do it!! Don't get me wrong, I'm not into anything anal or any type of relationship I'm just interested in and curious about cocks.

unshodone and Pataszon75 like this.
  15. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

Through the years as I have watched the pleasure of many different women giving me head I have come to the conclusion that there is absolutely nothing wrong with me sharing that wonderful experience. They moan as they suck and when the prize cums they are elated. Hey, what about me I want some too. I discussed this with my girl and rather than alter the dynamics of our relationship by adding another human being to the mix we bought a squirting strap on that she wears. Now and then she calls me unexpedly into the room and she is all set. She says get on your knees bitch and suck my dick. This is a huge turn on for the both of us. We use watered down yogurt which tastes good. The fun thing is she can squirt it with relation to her moans. This turns her on so much that when she sees me having such a good time she begins to masturbate herself. She times the squirt with her orgasm the we immediately begin to fuck and she has orgasm number 2. So before you ruin your marriage with another person try this it just might do the trick.

Samuel Wilson and Richard70 like this.
  16. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I've seen these and have considered one but wasn't sure if the cock was even close to the life like ones.

17. Just for fun

not a good idea unless you are good with her doing the same

18. Bryce

Bryce A nut busting poster is a happy poster!

I don’t think there is any such thing as an abnormal sexual desire unless it involves fantasies of victimizing (potentially harming) someone else or yourself.

19. Just for fun

I agree. Do anything that comes to mind but NO ONE gets hurt.

20. Samuel Wilson

Samuel Wilson Married Black Straight Bi Male in Dallas Texas

I too am married to a great woman, but I too love playing with other man. Not quite sure why that craving and desire is there, but I will tell you that for me, it made me a better me. There are a number of places you can go to seek men like us. Message and we can continue.

Tags: