Stoners Really Are Fucking Lazy.

Discussion in 'Cannabis Activism' started by Yeal, Feb 21, 2008.

1. burnabowl

burnabowl Dancing Tree

I agree our culture is fucked, but not because there are people who smoke weed everyday. If anything, mj smoking, daily or otherwise, will enhance people's awareness of the perverseness and profound illness of mainstream society.

2. decriminalize

decriminalize Member

Imagine what this world would be like if everyone minded their own business? Man that would be nice.

3. LIP

LIP Banned

Stoners arnt lazy. Lazy people are lazy.

Cannabis doesnt make you lazy - you can get SHITFACED and still get up, and do what you have to. Most people choose not to, and think they cant, but they can. Cannabis doesnt render you disabled.

People who blame cannabis for being lazy are idiotic little cunts, who cant bare to admit THEY are the ones with the problem.

Cannabis doesnt make people lazy. Lazy people just use it as an excuse. Simple as that.

4. psyadelichippie

psyadelichippie Member

its not that stoners are lazy they just dont do things tahtarent worth their time

5. burnabowl

burnabowl Dancing Tree

lol...well put, LIP

6. OMcD

OMcD Member

I agree that people are lazy, and that is the real problem.

I'm a med user and I medicate heavily nearly every day. But I'm only lazy when I allow myself to be so.

I never go to work high. I never drive high. I never go to church high. I have worked full time in a highly technical field for 13 years. My kids have grown up to be responsible adults. My wife does not get high (she just doesn't enjoy it), but she has had very few opportunities to complain about my use - it was her idea to look into getting my med card.

Being lazy is a state of mind. No matter how couch-locked I am, if there is something I need to do, I just get up and do it. Pot does make it harder sometimes, but it's never so hard that I can't just do it anyway.

If you choose to get stoned every day, you need to be prepared to cope with the consequences.

And as far as herb being sacred, I don't know if I feel that it is. To me, it is medicine. However, to quote Omar Marzouk:

"Every human being holds something holy. We can all have some respect for that."

7. burnabowl

burnabowl Dancing Tree

helluva post, OM. You've never gone to church high? It's the best; I used to teach sunday school lessons high as a kite. People loved it.

My wife also does not get high. She was willing to try it, drunk at first, then later a second time with no alcohol. She got sufficiently high, but doesn't enjoy it. She likes that I grow it (I avoid all the components of a black market), but I still need to convince her to let me grow opium popppies.

8. WanderingSoul

WanderingSoul Free

Yeah, LIP, right on.

9. medicalbud

medicalbud Member

most persons that are lazy on pot are lazy by nature.
    I am hyper so I don't get lazy but yes I have met a lot of by nature lazy pothead's and my friends smoke day to day about a joint a day after work or long hard day.

10. burnabowl

burnabowl Dancing Tree

yeah ever since we started using technology to increase our convenience we've been pathologically lazy. it's natural that stoners are thought of as lazy because most of us are artificially lazy just from cultural upbringing, and weed exacerbates it