Stoners Really Are Fucking Lazy.

Discussion in 'Cannabis Activism' started by Yeal, Feb 21, 2008.

1. bekyboo52

bekyboo52 52~unknown~52

....i think that weed should be kept illegal becuase..1)the government would tax us for it. 2)the government would add chemicals to it so that if it did become legal all it would do is make u cough. 3)it is more fun when its illegal. 4)the suspense of getting caught and running from the pigs would evaporate. 5)there would be no reason to want to keep it a "secret" and it would overly diluted. 6)i like the government losing money on all these anti smoking adds. 7)it would lose its meaning. 8)noone would be able to drive without getting in a crash at first....everyone would be like yaaaaaa pots legal then theyd light up, hop in there cars and go to there buddys house but getting in a crash along the way. 9) there would be big groups protesting it (even bigger then now). 10)it would be way too comercialized. thats what i think anyway....disagree if you want but thats just my perception of what i think would happen.....im NOT saying for sure.

2. Guitar

Guitar Senior Member

disrespectful to who? the plant? i don't think the plant cares too much...

3. WanderingSoul

WanderingSoul Free

I think it's only disrespectful if you use it in ways that are harmful to you or others.

That said, a lot of people can smoke everyday and still lead very productive lives. And some can't.
    You've got to find your balance.

4. MellowMike

MellowMike Member

My post was really just a tounge and cheek response to ESRUOS ENO's. I wouldn't presume to know what every MJ user is or isn't into...

I was also refering to my own random survey of MJ users in my area not voting for legalization when they had the chance. Now, that's lame IMO[​IMG]

5. Guitar

Guitar Senior Member

i don't understand how its disrespectful to smoke a lot of weed, unless if your parents hate weed or something and you blaze in there house and something like that. bob marley smoked 24/7 365 days a week , but no one ever said he disrespected the plant.

6. XBloodyNailPolishX

XBloodyNailPolishX Forgetful Philosopher

I'm fucking high right now
    Listen up
    I smoke everyday. Everyday outside of work, every moment outside of work, i am high.
    Yet i work 40 hours, I'm a hard worker, I am constantly getting raises, I pay the bills, live independently, I'm taking care of myself.

I love it

7. WanderingSoul

WanderingSoul Free

I never said it was disrespectful to smoke a lot. I have a friend who smokes 24/7 and I have no problem with her. She runs a business and is generally happy and prosperous. She's my hero. :)
    When I have it I smoke it whenever I want it (which is usually about twice a day).

I simply said if it's affecting your life in a negative way, then that's disrespectful. But you still have the right to do it.

8. WanderingSoul

WanderingSoul Free

And you are totally one of those people who do it right. Kudos!

9. stalk

stalk Banned

What are your intentions, though?
    To make your life....easier to deal with?

Ganja is so sacred,
    and people USE this plant
    NOT work with her.

There is a huge difference.

I thought I needed to smoke weed every single day.
    Yeah it made everything better.

I was totally using, and abusing this sacred plant.

I know a lot of you don't care,
    but I like my intentions to be pure,
    and I deem these plants as sacred.

Nowadays I only toke when the moon is full.
    A transformation occurs on a cellular level.
    No longer am I dependent.
    My intentions are pure.
    I spend a hell of a lot less money. My god....SO MUCH MONEY SAVED!
    She teaches me, realigns me.
    We work together.

I'm not trying to ague with you guys...this is just my shamanic opinion.

10. WanderingSoul

WanderingSoul Free

Your intentions might be different than other people intentions for using it.

A lot of people use it for the same reasons you do, along with the fact that it makes their life easier.

I see nothing wrong with that.

11. stalk

stalk Banned

You used to word use.

I just have a problem with the way she is treated, and USED.

Our culture is so fucked.

12. SnipedDragon

SnipedDragon Member

Exactly.

I work 40 Hours a week, go to school 1 day a week, I work out at the gym 3 times a week and I work on some other projects in my spare time.

I smoke my joint every evening ... or on a day like today when there's no school :) . And believe me if I tell you that my company, where I currently work for 1 year, can not do without me. They'll lose one of their hardest workers. My boss knows I smoke pot, he doesn't care, he knows that I'm not stoned at work and that I am an active hard worker.

But ofcourse ... people also look a little different to cannabis in my country then in amerika. Where it is doomed as an evil drug.

I'm high, and I am gonna do driving lessons in an hour lol. No matter what people say ... irresponsible blablabla. Whohoo, I am gonna fly over the road!

13. The manticore

The manticore Member

i'll agree pot made me lazy i was a lazyish person b4 istarted smoking it though but pot did make it worse i only found i was really lazy if i was smoking too much im currently only smoking on special occasions and its much better i dont feel attached to it and the high is more enjoyable

14. I've been toking since July 4th 1976. Since then I served in the Navy, got a college degree, got married, had children, put my wife through college twice and now I make my living working mostly from home. I still toke pretty much daily. It doesn't affect my work and somehow in all of it I have managed to have a life and a family. In the 70s people told me I would be going nowhere because I started using pot. It still amazes me that so many people still feel they have some right to judge anyone else.

It's none of your fucking business!!

Unless I make it so.

CF

15. burnabowl

burnabowl Dancing Tree

nobody cared to change your shamanic opinion. we only wanted to not be lumped together in your absolute dictum that all people who toke everyday are lazy. No one would argue with you if you had only asserted that it makes you lazy everyday and you've seen people become lazier from smoking everyday. Another case in point, the 17-year-old that just posted saying he is naturally lazy and the weed brought it out in fuller degree. It just makes you more yourself. And it's not like a shaman to define people authoritatively, a shaman allows people to find truth on their own

16. stalk

stalk Banned

I didn't say I was a shaman. I am not.
    My beliefs are shamanic.
    I don't care what you do, go ahead, smoke marijuana every day.
    It makes everyone happier....
    Our culture is fucked.

17. WanderingSoul

WanderingSoul Free

Because ganja makes us happy? I think there are bigger problems in the world today.
    Maybe we smoke ganja because the world is fucked.
    That's as good a reason as any as far as I'm concerned.

18. stalk

stalk Banned

Might as well live every day like it's your last, eh?
    If you can afford it....have a blast.
    I can't wait until I get my cannabis card and start growing my own plants.

19. WanderingSoul

WanderingSoul Free

Are you making fun of me? Or actually agreeing?

20. stalk

stalk Banned

nah man no sarcasm there.
    no ill intentions.