Stoners Really Are Fucking Lazy.

Discussion in 'Cannabis Activism' started by Yeal, Feb 21, 2008.

1. Yeal

Yeal Member

I think I can safely say that every person who smokes marijuana on Earth wants it legalized for good. I think it's also safe to say that a decent number of non-smokers want marijuana legalized.

That number of people right there is astounding. Thats a very large chunk of people who want marijuana legalized. So why is marijuana not legalized yet? I'll tell you why. Because YOU are fucking lazy. Yes, YOU!

When something needs to get done and everybody has the mentality of "Oh, someone else will do it," nothing gets done. There needs to be more protests. There needs to be more media attention. There needs to be ONE marijuana-legalization organization instead of countless small, pathetic internet groups.

If we as a people weren't so lazy, marijuana would be legal right now. We need to band together as a whole, not scattered and unorganized. Enough talking the talk, it's time to walk the walk.

"Never doubt that a small, committed group of individuals can change the world, indeed, it is the only thing that ever has"--Margaret Mead

2. Guitar

Guitar Senior Member

so what are YOU doing about it?

3. Yeal

Yeal Member

Here's what I'm doing about it: posting this. I donate three dollars a month to www.NORML.com, an actual oranization that organizes rallies and is pro-legalization.

This is supposed to be a motivational post. I urge everyone reading this now to go to NORML.com and donate at least fifty cents a month. We have numbers, but we don't have effort!

4. decriminalize

decriminalize Member

Do more.

5. mr.greenxxx

mr.greenxxx Not an Average Bear

3 dollars? 50cents?

fuck man

6. pushit

pushit One jive Motha Fucka

You want a large legalizing org? Try NORML. You want mass media attention? Try High Times and its knock-offs. Get off YOUR ass and support them.

7. skamikaze

skamikaze Coffee Addict

So I'll just be lazy and donate money to an organization so that I can sit on my ass an claim to be doing something. Seems hypocritical to just donate money but then berate others who dont and may be actually doing things themselves.

8. Captain Cannabis

Captain Cannabis Banned

I'll do it if you do it for me.

9. Guitar

Guitar Senior Member

yea im sure your 3 dollars a month goes a long way for legalizing weed!

10. High_Times_w_Kumar

High_Times_w_Kumar Member

im too young to donate and my parents wont let me, but ive wrote mt governor, senators, congressmen, and bush
    And not every smoker wants it legal, my friendsays it will be ruined if it was legal, he thinks its more fun since its illegal

11. SG69

SG69 Member

I've bought 2 t-shirts direct from NORML.org which proceeds goto legalization, I wear those shirts in public a lot. I was going to vote for Ron Paul but it seems he hasn't a snow balls chance in hell now so I will vote for Obama since he is for decrimilization. I've written NORML.ORG on countless number of dollar bills, and I've also been a pot space.com premium member or whatever it is in which case a certain percentage that I paid for being a premium member went to NORML. So that's what I've done, and I'm too paranoid to write my senator, so sue me.

12. Guitar

Guitar Senior Member

you shouldn't be smoking weed if thats why you smoke , just because its illegal.

13. pushit

pushit One jive Motha Fucka

Yea thats the "cool" bullshit that I dont want to be a part of. I smoke because I love what it does and the fact that its illegal doesnt come into play unless I see a cop.

14. ESRUOS ENO

ESRUOS ENO Senior Member

What the fuck is Illegal...... Its not illegal its controled.........

Thats how stupid stoners are..............wait IM stoned? That dont make no sence!!

Yeah it does!! IT'S CONTROLED not ILLEGAL........

15. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

its controlled, and illegal to possess, obviously.

16. kokoyo112

kokoyo112 Member

If everyone would donate .50 pennies thats be a lot of cash every month.. I think thats what he means.. And it isn't doing much but it probably would do something.

I'd do it.. But I'm too lazy.

17. decriminalize

decriminalize Member

kokoyo112 - I was gonna say if you're really from Antarctica I'd be impressed, but then I realized you spelled it 'Antartica':huh:

18. Yeal

Yeal Member

YES! That was what I was saying. Thank you!

To everyone else, that's exactly the kind of stoner blame-everyone-but-myself fucking attitude I was talking about. DONATE! I can't stress it more! We need to get shit done because as a whole were fucking lazy ass stoners! To those of you who wrote letters or donated, seriously, good for you!

19. Guitar

Guitar Senior Member

weed isn't illegal? ok....

20. WanderingSoul

WanderingSoul Free

Yeal - there's not much we can do.
    Sorry to burst your bubble.
    We can donate all the money we want but it doesn't mean we're going to change their minds.