Stoned Festivus For The Rest of Us

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by rollingalong, Oct 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. morrow

morrow Visitor

When I was a small child we lived near the docks in liverpool, smog was often a real problem. Having been born with a lung problem, when I got to school, I had to ask the teacher to release me from my scarfs, I would be so out of breath, not from running, but trying to breath through so many layers of wool...
    Now I know UK does a lot for the ozone, you ask kids that live in that same area, never happens now.

2. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

I feel like I am the only person listening to 94.1fm online.....I am constantly telling them that the online portal is down.....today I a gonna ask him to send me a tshirt....I hate missing my morning comedy show....fucks up my routine......so I listen to the news instead ….news is often depressing

Orison likes this.
  3. Mother's Love

Mother's Love Generalist

denver gets a "brown cloud" on occasion, normally the downslope keeps a steady airflow, but when theres a temperature inversion it can act like a bubble or dome effect, trapping city/ front range pollution underneath it. ill have to find a picture.

4. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

When I was a little boy and the Devil would call my name I'd say "now who do ...Who do you think you're fooling?"

:)

morrow likes this.
  5. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

Pete's Draggin' and Tyrsonswood like this.
  6. deleted

deleted Visitor

Julies brother will not make it. after further exam his back is broken and trouble walking. I dont think money can save him, or help him with a harness. Ill take him if i have too.. cause i know she cant handle much more
    Sorry to ruin your day.

7. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

That sucks...

8. deleted

deleted Visitor

he went to heaven to be with her husband. ill give her a visit with Julie

9. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

10. morrow

morrow Visitor

It's like losing a child.. good idea orison.. poor guy,

Orison likes this.
  11. deleted

deleted Visitor

While it no big deal seeing Billy Mays' mom/ Joyce.. Her dad is one funny fella in his 80s had me rolling.. He was sitting in this chair. For privacy reasons not photographed.

[​IMG]

12. deleted

deleted Visitor

13. deleted

deleted Visitor

14. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

its a shame so many small theaters get made into other stuff.....glad it is at least a brewery :)….lthey closed the downtown one a coupe years ago and opened a cineplex

15. Pete's Draggin'

Pete's Draggin' Visitor

16. deleted

deleted Visitor

[​IMG]
    current theater under construction. This will be medium size acts.. I expect Bob Weir in the future to stop by. 2blocks from home ..

17. morrow

morrow Visitor

Looks like Easter is on it's way.. ^^^^^^^^ Pete's post

18. Pete's Draggin'

Pete's Draggin' Visitor

Lol... Easter is here already. A red oval that kinda resembles an Easter egg in my "in basket"

morrow likes this.
  19. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I haven't found the rat yet, but I think it should be dead. I had a good look all afternoon around the hedges, nothing. I can't see it living still although I am surprised that it managed to get down from where I saw it in whatever condition it was in because it couldn't even run away from me and it must have had to have climbed down the rabbit hutch wall.

Well, if it is alive.... It's not happy. I might try some different bait next time just in case like if I see it again.

20. Pete's Draggin'

Pete's Draggin' Visitor

Waiting at walk in clinic.
    I'm number 3 in line
    Right Achilles tendon is so sore. Feels like it's ready to snap off my heel.

Please! Orthopedic doctors save this dragons boxing and dancing passions!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.