Stoned Festivus For The Rest of Us

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by rollingalong, Oct 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Really? I thought that was Semisonic

2. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

You mean Everlast?

3. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I realized I was wrong after I typed it but in keeping with GBs little game

I meant Third Eye Blind

guerillabedlam likes this.
  4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

5. deleted

deleted Visitor

6. quark

quark Parts Unknown

Safe and sound in HK. The eagle has landed. Pilot to bombardier. We’re getting sassy tonight. F7903BE7-2B24-4BD6-BD77-AAE1D9C84705.jpeg 41B21529-E30B-409D-BB07-D08DF607E4BF.jpeg

7. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Eagle Has Landed....????.....Methinks The Eagle Is Going To "Fly High" Tonight..... :D

Cheers Glen.

Faelixx likes this.
  8. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Wow, you lived in Canberra

That hurts just thinking about it

I go Canberra for like 1 day and Im so bored I want to shoot myself

GLENGLEN likes this.
  9. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I love Canberra, well actually it wasn't Canberra it was Queanbeyan. :p which is small town right outside Canberra.
    Canberra is the best, no traffic, no stale air smell, cold in winter, hot in summer, up in the mountains, escape everyone in 10mins. :)
    Everybody complains about Canberra being boring, like why? Because no beach? Fuck the beach. It has all the same chain stores anywhere else does 15 years ago, yeah maybe but not anymore. I've been all over Australia save Darwin.. and none of them compared to quiet, cosy Canberra. :) Gods country.

Sydney is the worst I dunno why you'd live there you drove from Canberra to Sydney first thing you notice is the stink. Like Sydney literally STINKS and it's suburbs suck and ugly. I've only been to the cities of Brisbane and Melbourne and Adelaide. I don't like Queenslanders so it was tough to say I enjoyed Brisbane. Melbourne has a fun outgoing lifestyle I feel. Now that I'm older and know it's the swinging capital of Australia, the night life can be more fun. Adelaide was kinda boring. Perth is probably the best just expensive and it's so spread out. But it's really good laid back and chill, throw some drinks down etc.

Canberra also gets a bad rep from the politicians. To Americans it is practically Washington lol. But only 400,000 people. But still, that's where the capital is and all of parliament. I think the rest of Australia forget that 99.8% of those 400,000 people aren't actually politicians earning 300+ a year, but since that small few do it pushes Canberra's wage over the rest of the nation who then snort at Canberrans but the majority are still stuck in the same pay everyone else is.

But from Queanbeyan, 2620 is still a NSW town so I rep New South Wales until I die.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2018
    rollingalong likes this.
  10. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Woooo! I got one! Fantastic race, man, I gotta get a replay for you guys I was blocking in front from a real quick guy in our league, almost Pro driver, he was beating my rear end up I was throwing my car in front of his and I ran away a the end, not by much but I knew I was quicker with a beat up car and I led the last 5 laps or so, got a good move into first and wow! I have to get a replay!

Just spoke to #30 he said yeah lap 65 on the backstretch is where you won the race, 5 laps to go thats the in car shot of him looking at me, I through the block and pinched him. Yeah, gimmie a couple days I'll get a replay, that's the most thrilling race I have won yet!

Actually looking at that in car shot of his, I think he already hit me and I am not straight in that shot lol, so yeah he hit me and I just kept it to the floor. :D

upload_2018-11-20_22-8-12.png
    upload_2018-11-20_22-11-3.png
    upload_2018-11-20_22-5-11.png

Last edited: Nov 20, 2018
  11. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

It's a big day in Massachusetts for all of you potheads

Two marijuana businesses are preparing to open for the first retail sales in Massachusetts, but the businesses are unsure how long the supply will last.

Cultivate, in Leicester, and New England Treatment Access, in Northampton, both plan to open for their first retail sales at 8 a.m. Tuesday.

The lines outside are going to be ridiculous

[​IMG]

Lynnbrown and rollingalong like this.
  12. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

......LOL...... :D

Cheers Glen.

13. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

rollingalong likes this.
  14. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Didnt know Sydney had a smell

15. deleted

deleted Visitor

Ive friend in Mass he wont have no shortage ..

rollingalong likes this.
  16. deleted

deleted Visitor

Id like to get up sometime without having to clear my sinus a 100times , why does it clog up when Im sleeping

Faelixx likes this.
  17. deleted

deleted Visitor

18. deleted

deleted Visitor

never hear about her kid much. she a child to richy sambora I think.s,
    yeah, thats true. some stories say the child thinks the mom is crazy but tabloids are tabloids.

19. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

I find that running a small humidifier in my bedroom helps a bit. I have chronic sinus congestion too.

Made myself sign up for a gym membership. They will watch my kids for up to 90 minutes while I work out, so seemed like a good idea. Trying to pull out of this depression. It's been tough this time.

Orison and rollingalong like this.
  20. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

if you are depressed do you still laugh at funny jokes?....or senfeld? etc

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.