Stoned Ramblings

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by Noserider, May 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deleted

deleted Visitor

2. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

home safe and sound....I drove through the rez without buying any treats....guy at the one store I stopped at didn't know what he had for sale so I walked out and came home...it was sign.....I ask the dude about edibles and he had no clue what he had in stock or the prices or the specials...so fuck you bud..i have lots of dope at home

finished the privacy portions of the fence except the very back part.....worked my ass off today....had to bring back 12 8foot slotted 2x4s because they delivered warped ones....then that guy couldnt understand why I was pissed about losing 2 hours on a job

morrow and Orison like this.
  3. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

Well I hell hate yellow jackets. They need NO PROVOCATION...they just bite and it hurts like ever living hell. I would like to kill them all. At least wasps will let you go on about your life without stinging for no reason. That's been my experience anyway. Bees are great...and don't bite at all unless you really aggravate them or something. I've never been stung by a bee.

I hate roaches, but I see them occasionally. When your mother is the messiest, nastiest ass in the world, you will see an occasional roach. That is life and that is a fact. Roaches can be killed...and they don't sting you. The little cats I've recently brought in have made a game of finding and killing any roach they find. I like that a lot.

4. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

nice to see tyler was razzed about American idol....now he is a vegas act though....he obviously mismanaged all that cash because e whines about no money for awhile

Orison likes this.
  5. deleted

deleted Visitor

I think its where you live that makes them aggressive.. I caught them under the eves, and zapped them with water. maybe 50 + they seen me coming and I could see they could attack me, but did not they just left.
    best bug spray outdoors is crc brakeclean. its cheaper than wasp killer and actually works. will not cause a fire but stinks like chemicals.. it will however fuck them up..

rollingalong likes this.
  6. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

Earlier tonight it was BAD windy and starting to rain, and the news even said a tornado had touched down not far from where my son lives. I called him (of course lol) and he was fine...he heard the tornado sirens for the 1st time and said he wasn't even aware they had them around, but he did now. :D He doesn't even have nor want one single tree or bush in his yard. Its easier to mow that way. (lord have mercy...I asked him where he even came from. lol)

When I heard all of the commotion happening outside, I stepped out on the porch that leads outside. And I be danged if I didn't hear kittens SCREAMING. The mama cat, Pretty Mama, looked real anxious...so I went outside and saw there were still 2 other kittens in the kennel she had moved them into. I brought them in one at a time, put them under the bench, and she calmed down. She is turning out to be very trusting and a good mama. They are all out on the porch right now (with the door closed)...and under a bench. Unless I have a strong flashlight, I can't see or find them...so she had good instincts for where to put them. :)

7. deleted

deleted Visitor

glad u ok..

Lynnbrown likes this.
  8. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Actually the best bug killer, indoors or out... Windex.

[​IMG]

9. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

That's what I use too.

Tyrsonswood likes this.
  10. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I use windex for everything. windows, bugs, to clean my couch (it is microfiber so water stains it. fucking water. But windex will take those water stains right out), to wipe down my counters...and i'm pretty sure i've found other purposes too. That is some all purpose shit.

Tyrsonswood and Lynnbrown like this.
  11. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

there is only flying insects at my place....the hens take care of any crawlies....it is actually hard to find crawling insects within about 100 foot circle of my house.....until you go inside and realize all t spiders came in the house for safety lol

morrow likes this.
  12. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

You Posted This Months Ago.....I Tried It.....Fantastic.....And Leaves No Stains On The Glass

Like Fly Spray Does...... :two thumbs up:

Cheers Glen.

13. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

My daughter just called to tell me her godmother passed away yesterday of a heart attack....when kid was born my wife picked the godmom,her best friend.....and I picked the godfather, my first and favorite cousin.....RIP Cathy

morrow likes this.
  14. Pete's Draggin'

Pete's Draggin' Visitor

Peace be with Cathy...

morrow likes this.
  15. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

The poopdeck

Sorry, I had to... :D

rollingalong likes this.
  16. Pete's Draggin'

Pete's Draggin' Visitor

I can just imagine Mr. Orison in place of Mr. Pratt....
    GOD DAMN BUGS!
    BASTARDS!
    FUCKIN' CROACHES!

McFuddy and morrow like this.
  17. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Damn......He Even Looks Like Orison..... :D

Cheers Glen.

18. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I loved the talk JR was doing about Stem Cells, knee replacement, etc.

Orison likes this.
  19. Pete's Draggin'

Pete's Draggin' Visitor

................GLEN^..............Pete's ^...............

McFuddy likes this.
  20. deleted

deleted Visitor

the only way windex works is with alcohol added, dont even kill gnats normal strenght.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.