Stoned Ramblings

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by Noserider, May 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

Oh oh! Do they offer frilly extravagant dresses or do I bring my own? ?

rollingalong likes this.
  2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

You should always have your own. :)

Lynnbrown and rollingalong like this.
  3. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I was traveling with my parents when my son was little and we had to put the car on a ferry at night.

It was the Mayport Ferry near the Naval base in Jacksonville, FL

It was definitely a utilitarian experience vs a touristy thing.

rollingalong likes this.
  4. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

Omg you are so. Right.

5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Omg I know right.

Another fun ferry trip is from the top of Poland across to Sweden. It's much cheaper than a flight or to drive and much quicker than a bus. You can stop off at the broken Islands like Zealand etc. On the way if no time is a problem.

And then also the ferry around the Norwegian fjords. We saw polar bears. :)

I remember also to get to sydney zoo was a ferry ride, but I never liked Sydney so I wouldn't recommend it. The water is pongo. :mask:

This rain is trying to put a damper on my fire. But I have a feeling it'll go away soon.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2018
  6. quark

quark Parts Unknown

7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Not cool. Stay safe.

Woah this pine kindle is exploding. Cool. :)
    Kinda makes me wonder how feirce the pine fires can be.

8. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

One thing I read is that you need to water down the work pee water. Otherwise it is too acidic. I know now what killed my bonsai. I thought I was giving it good water, but I poisoned it. :(

Look at my mini caspsicum. Hehe. It's so cute. To hell with the supermarkets, I'm growing my own damn vegetables. Well, tomato's, chilli's, cauliflower, broclli, capsicums. I think you Americans call them "peppers" lol. And I have wall garden of herbs growing too.

20171228_165104.jpg

Last edited: Jul 20, 2018
  9. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Had to go to the bank (one of them in a food store) guy comes out looks at my shirt (Chris from family guy and it says "fight the machine") he says I love that shirt, I reply "yeah I been trying to do it but nobody wants to join me" my teller sees me and comes over and says "I have customers can you come back in 10 minutes? " sure I went looking through the food took a leak bought beer put it in the car and went back and played on my phone. First guy comes back out. I say "I just realized this IS the machine". And completely unrelated as I was standing there the printer started printing hundreds of copies of the same page. They just piled so high they flew onto the floor. I tried to video but I accidentally hit the photo button. By the time I got to video it stopped. It just looked like someone dropped a stack of paper.

10. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

Me Too

11. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Yes. Weirdo!

McFuddy likes this.
  12. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

Doug Ford (current Ontario premier and brother of the late Rob Ford, the crack smoking former mayor of Toronto) apparently may be at the little Pride celebration in my town today. Hopefully not...

13. Mother's Love

Mother's Love Generalist

so hubby was forced off the road and onto the sidewalk, by a fucking semi making a too wide left turn.
    everyone is ok, because Subaru. but the subie is fucked right up. just like my luck.

14. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Not sure I understand what the subie is.

15. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

Subaru. Make of vehicle.

16. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

:) Ty.

Trucks hey. They get away with it I was tailing a friend once and truck cut him off and the rear wheels drive straight over his bonnet. Kept driving. Probably didn't even feel or notice it.

Hopefully you got the lisence plate number? But in moments like that you don't have time. :(

Last edited: Jul 21, 2018
  17. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

I just am waiting for the day some asshole ruins it by trying to gain a couple seconds off a light or around a slow driver.
    Nearly happened Thursday. There is a crazy road that enters the highway at almost no angle. They obviously have a stop sign but there is a resteraunt 20 feet after their sign. I am pulling in and the asshat with the driving billboard car dosnt even think about stopping....until he is a foot from hitting me.

18. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

I got to take a pic now so you realize how crazy it is.
    Speaking of crazy, I tried to get a pic of a road sign the last time I visited my friend in Pittsburgh. Unfortunately the road was so fucked up that we couldn't get back around to where it was. But this thing litteraly looked like a Christmas tree with each branch having a highway road number at the end

19. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

Sounds like someone is back in Jersey. :tearsofjoy:

20. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I'm a very cautious driver I stay away from other people I let them pass etc. When I used to drive my VW I could wizz around everywhere. :D but since moved to the Ranger truck I just don't see the point in doing that anymore. So I'm a slow ass mofo most folk'll want to get around sooner rather than later. And I'm fine with my pace. :) mostly anyway. When I gotta put the foot down don't you worry, I'm not just a hot shot I know how to whoop ass off a sim too behind the wheel of a real vehicle. . :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.