Spanking in relationships?

Discussion in 'Spanking' started by kittygirl18, Sep 11, 2012.

1. kittygirl18

kittygirl18 Guest

My boyfriend and I have discussed the things I'm into, which include spankings and a few other rough things. He said that he wouldn't be able to hit me because he loves me. Is there a way I can make him see that it won't hurt me in a bad way? I mean, I LOVE to be spanked, but I don't think he's as willing as I am.

2. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

next time he's fucking you doggystyle, just yell at him and tell him to slap your ass. he'll do it.

3. Kwyjibo

Kwyjibo Member

right. Phrase it as "slap my ass" instead of "spank" and you should be good.

4. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i'd be able to hit him because he's being stupid.

5. dixie_pixy

dixie_pixy HighMandi

I love a good spanking. he will do it

6. new2kink

new2kink Guest

love spanking myself. my bf was reluctant to spanking me, butr when he saw how much it runed me on, he got more into it.

7. aphroditus

aphroditus Guest

You could try dressing up as a naughty schoolgirl and tease him into doing it, tell him you've been bad and need punishing, say that just before hes about to take you from behind and oh yes you will get your spanking!

8. Marebare

Marebare Member

you spank yourself?

9. kairilove

kairilove Member

^^ Nothing wrong with a little self gratification :devil:

10. Daddyric

Daddyric Guest

Spanking is a milder form of D/S. Its more about the psyhological ramifications. The power transfer. I've found that a lot of the allure is in how the spanking is applied. If its just "smack her ass", mehh. Now, if she is a bit of a sub girl that enjoys allowing her mind to roam, that's another thing entirely. A big part of the turn on seems to be in how she's held in place. I personally adore that side of it. Without getting too graphic I'll say simply that I employ what I refer to as "the bowling ball grip." You do the math.

11. txchick

txchick Guest

I have been involved in D/s for a number of years...it's part of it. I love it...maybe more than i should..

12. janus1970

janus1970 Guest

Try getting him aroused and then asking him... maybe ask in a little girl or teasing voice as you play with him? I think that would be hard for anyone to resist...

13. Livvy

Livvy Guest

Nice. I wish I could get my hubby that into it!

14. Sallysmart

Sallysmart Raynstorm Serenade

I dont think every guy can do it. Some may have seen their mom or themselves, sibblings slapped when they were a kid, or even grown up in a verbally abusive home and they tend to, abuse, be none the same and it didnt place an effect on them or be quite protective of the females in their future lives meaning they dont want to think they could hurt or harm.

If he wont no matter what you try then he wont probably ever. You may have fallen in love with someone who just couldnt and thats part of their make up,,,
    Eventually getting him to do it after trying too hard might cause another problem if he is not willing, he might regret doing so every time he does. I would say it has to be in him to do so meaning he would have already, just my opinion tho.

It was brought on to me by my partner at that time many years ago and I have never really had to ask anyone since. I think I have one of those butts that says Spank me, hahahaha.

Here is a couple tips I heard somewhere,,, buy some undies from a naughty site that have "Spank me" written on the ass, someone else suggested using grease marker or perm marker and write it on a cute pair,,, he might read it and smack it,,, respond if he does, show him it was a good thing. Stick them in your undies drawer if you are too shy and he is snoopy, tell him those are old things I had forgotten I had when he spots them if he brings it up... Then ask him if he wants you to wear them some night. He might just spot them and not say anything but Smack! Some night.
    If he dont snoop, then toss them in the laundry basket where he will see them when he tosses his stuff in,,,
    Smack his ass, poke yours out one day at him if he gives you the Stink eye for a smart remark you sent at him. Tease him in bed and then reach over him for something like the TV remote as if you are gonna watch TV,,, Say something like,,, "mind if I watch TV while You have sex?" we dont know what his sense of humor is like tho.
    Lots of tricks, but thats just some I read about on a naughty site once.

And again, if he wont after so many tries then he probably wont ever or might once and hate it.

15. Karen_J

Karen_J Visitor

Slap the hell out of him, and say, "Do it just like that." A real man will be able to handle it.
    :reddevil:

Lauriejane likes this.
  16. wcw

wcw Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I know this won't make any sense - because it doesn't to me and I'm typing this - but when I read that, I started thinking with Berry White's voice.

Lauriejane and (deleted member) like this.
  17. Ashalicious

Ashalicious Senior Member

Getting spanked while getting pounded from behind is such a turn on to me.

18. tasdev126

tasdev126 Members

Show him some videos of the instructional type.I have a feeling he may be saying no because of lack of experience or embarrassment.
    Reassure him he is in control and after every slap tell him if harder is ok. When he sees and hears the noises you are making he will get with it...x

19. AstralBear

AstralBear Feed the Bear

20. TST

TST Guest

Ask him to bend over your lap (it may take some coaxing; if you just can't achieve this, just get him into a position where his butt is vulnerable). Then rub it, massage it, gently pat it, and before he knows it, you will be firmly spanking his cheeks until they are well-blushed and smarting. Then tell him that is the sensation you *want* to feel.