Spanking Fantasies

Discussion in 'Spanking' started by Sharkman84, Jul 2, 2013.

1. John93

John93 Members

Spanking with people watching and laughing

Kinkey likes this.
  2. SEBOY

SEBOY Members

I would like to get caught wanking by my elderly "uncle" and immediately hauled across his knees and have my bare butt smacked hard and long until cherry red and a lot more too!

Kinkey and Wikimiki like this.
  3. spankedorgasm82

spankedorgasm82 Members

First post (of many I feel)

I have a number of spanking fantasies and will post them all over time, not sure there is any order to them, just what I am thinking at the time.

A long hard spanking by 3-4 different woman with multiple implements. The idea of the first woman spanking me to tears with the bath brush, knowing there are 2-3 other woman waiting to spank me turns me on greatly. Having to thank the first spanker by pleasuring her orally whilst the second spanker continues my blistering, my safe word merely means I am tied to the spanking bench to continue the spanking. With my balls stretched and secured. My cock covered in icyhot, potentially a but plug, again with icy hot, stretching my ass. Knowing if I cant take the final spanking they will all use a strapon to finish my discipline.

Yea, I am quite aroused now.

Kinkey likes this.
  4. Traveling fun

Traveling fun Members

Love to give spankings, really turns me on

Kinkey likes this.
  5. Females_over_males

Females_over_males Beware of Dionnah's Paddle!!

Having a man's bare butt draped over my knee. I just tear his butt up and make him sorry for what he did.

Kinkey and thefallenone1986 like this.
  6. Females_over_males

Ohh...oww..oh baby.. like...I'd paddle ya!

Kinkey, thefallenone1986 and McNulty like this.
  7. Females_over_males

Baby, I'd tear your butt...UP!!

McNulty likes this.
  8. Females_over_males

Baby, baby, baby! I would do this to you and enjoy every second of it. I'd bend ya over my knees...oh baby over my knees! Like okay! And...I'd paddle your butt...because...like you need a lesson taught to you...like totally! Ha ha ha ha! Oh how enjoyable. And I'd scream. Oh, you just don't know baby. When I get to screaming. there is no stopping me. When I have you bent across my knees, I'd be like "bad little boy, you're like...my bad little boy ahhhh! I love to let out an "ohh..ahhh!" while I administering a spanking. And I like to sing. I just sing away while I am paddling men's bottoms. It's so much fun!

Kinkey and McNulty like this.
  9. Jennygirl43

Jennygirl43 Members

Mine is to be scolded as a naughty girl told to come stand in front of my man as he scolds me he tells me im getting a good hard spanking he places me over his knee pulls my pants down and spanks me hard with his hand just talking about it makes me wet

Cammy123, Kinkey, Hardpaddler and 4 others like this.
  10. Females_over_males

Ohh...I LOVE to laugh when I have a man bent over my knees and I am spanking him to tears. I laugh. He cries. It makes me so wet! And I mean I laugh....and I laugh....and I LAUGH!! And I scream!

11. Angela36

Angela36 Members

My neighbor finding me in the shower, forcing my face against the wall, and spanking my bottom in an effort to compel me to take what he wants to give me.

Micheal9 likes this.
  12. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

If you have an adventurous partner , then some of these fantasies could be acted out in a the form of a roleplay . The Cheerleader example would be doable .

Angela36 likes this.
  13. Females_over_males

When I have a man over my knee, I laugh really really loudly so as to drown out his cries. Not ignoring the safe word or anything. In the event that he would need to use the safe word, and I am laughing loudly as I am spanking him, he knocks on a leg of the chair I am sitting in, so as to let me he know has approached his threshold. But, oh, do I love to laugh and laugh and laugh as he cries. It's like I am telling him "you enjoyed being such a bad boy, so now it's my turn to enjoy seeing you pay for it". :blush: And I scream out "like...okay...little BOY!!"

14. Females_over_males

Spanking a guy in front of others and thoroughly humiliating him. Especially if it's a guy who has said that my butt was big. Beating his butt good and laughing and saying that HE is the one with a big butt

MasseurNaturel and Kinkey like this.