Sounds from computer.

Discussion in 'Science and Technology' started by CanniEvergrow, Aug 2, 2008.

1. CanniEvergrow

CanniEvergrow Member

Could someone tell me how to get sounds from my computer? How do I hook it up to my receiver? I wanna hook it up to my reciever so I can play tunes threw it. I got no speakers hooked up to it or nothin. Where would I hook up the wires in back of the computer?

2. CanniEvergrow

CanniEvergrow Member

Sounds from computer
    Will not come out of the screen
    How can I hear sounds?​

3. shineon2008

shineon2008 Member

i'm a little bit confused but i'll try to help you. If you are running windows xp you might not have a sound driver installed on the machine. To check this go to mycomputer and right click go to manage then select device manager. Expand the sound tabb and if you see any that are showing up yellow cautions then you need to find the driver for it.

If you are talking about hooking up a speaker system to a computer with the wire outputs that go to the speakers i'm sure you could go to radioshack and buy a modular device that has the red yellow white outputs on it and then just hook it up to your computer if you really really wanted to you could look at buying a sound card that would supply you with the outputs

4. deleted

deleted Visitor

head phone jack to rca? 1/8 to rca... may have usb..

canni you ask when me really high..

5. deleted

deleted Visitor

your windows has eq.. and you can get better effects and stuff directly on your pc, all you need is a preamp/reciever to get it to larger speakers.

look on computer for a headphone size jack/ what kinda computer is it canni?

:cheers2:hello.....

6. CanniEvergrow

CanniEvergrow Member

Hey Thanks Shineon! Thanks Orison! My son had it hooked up back in Philly. Alla this tek stuff is kinda confusin but I think I got it now. There shure are rca jacks back there. Theyrs a yellow, blue, and pink one. Il find some rca jacks and figure out which ones to plug into. Thanks alot! I didnt know if the music came outta the rca jacks or the long outlets with all the teeth innem. Im glad its the rca jacks cause Im more used to them then the other things to plug into back there. Im good from here! Il just plug into one of my auxileries in the back of my IAWA. I been wantin to hear somma that crazy Dread Zeppelin lately and I gottem on somekinda thing my son put on my computer. Its kinda like a computer jukebox or somethin. He made it so me and mom can hear any music we want from AC/DC to Zeppelin! Whoever likes Tortelvis, smoke a fatty!

7. CanniEvergrow

CanniEvergrow Member

So from here on out
    Il post questions in hiku's
    Then Il get answers!​

8. deleted

deleted Visitor

hiku's...your funny..

9. CanniEvergrow

CanniEvergrow Member

You can do it too.
    You can post all in hiku's