Social Media Marketing/Ads/Sponsored Posts.

Discussion in 'Hip Business Network' started by usedtobehoney, Dec 8, 2013.

1. usedtobehoney

usedtobehoney Senior Member

I don't know if this is the appropriate place to put this, but I was just wondering if anyone here would like to have a social media campaign handled for their product or business, I would be happy to help.

I have several websites and social media profiles, as well as a team of others. I am looking to put up ads and do sponsored posts for products and businesses but I always include social media with that sort of work, to make sure the ads and posts get as much attention as it should.

I am basically wanting to do this because I want to upgrade my main website and will need some extra money to do so. Again, I have a huge network and authority in several subjects/markets/niches. My prices are very reasonable. I have been doing social media marketing on the side for about 6 years.

I can work with a lot of different types of businesses/products, but it will be much easier if it's related to natural living, family/kids/parenting, self-employment/entrepreneurship, travel, creativity, spirituality, health, vegetarian/vegan, multicultural, homeschooling or art/book publishing niches.

4 people like this.