so im learning turkish.....

Discussion in 'Other Languages' started by 52~unknown~52, Dec 17, 2010.

1. dhflixo

dhflixo Guest

wow....very nice fashion.....

2. Oreocookiemadness

Oreocookiemadness Member

Visited Istanbul in 2005...what an amazing city! I highly recommend going to one of the hammans and having yourself bathed. Quite an interesting experience. I must have had four layers of skin removed from my body!

3. Vetryanka

Vetryanka Guest

Been learning Turkish for less than a week and still have my enthusiasm on the highest
    Hope I won't loose it for the next weeks lol

Oh I've learned one awesome expression
    " hey garson! Bana kalbİm kadar yanık bir doner düşüncelerim kadar karışık bir salata, ve açılarım kadar koyü bir kahve getir" lol

4. mmmylmz

mmmylmz Guest

hi:) i am following this site for a while but wasnt a member since i saw this thread. I am from Turkey and living in Ankara. I will be glad to assist anyone interested in Turkish and Turkey.:)

5. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

Why do you learn turkish? I hate Turkey, I wish I could get out of this awful country. Its a shame I have no chance to get outta here. I hate having to live in a muslim country. Turkey is a conservative country because its a muslim country.

6. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Turkish is a beeeeautifuuuuul language. I was also thinking about learning it more seriously, but I doubt I will have enough time anytime soon.

7. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

You like the sound of it? I am a turkish who hates his country. I would be rather happy in europe or somewhere. I wish I was european. I dont like having to live in a muslim country. Living in turkey sucks. As you might know, Turkey is a conservative country on account of being a muslim country. So Its not good to be in a conservative country. There was a girl I know, she was hand in hand with a boy in the street and her brothers saw this, they were gonna kill him for the reason the boy was hand in hand with their sister. He had to run away, Her brothers couldnt catch him. This is what I call a conservative country. This is a muslim country. Keep this information in mind.

8. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

You are repeating yourself ;)

And a country (or its policies) and its language are different things. No point in disliking one because one happens to dislike the other. Too bad that you happen to dislike everything about your country but there's also no point in proclaiming that repeatedly in the same thread (or in different threads for that matter :p).

I think i could be rather happy in Turkey. Certainly for a year or so. Great nature, great history and a lot of nice people.

9. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

I wish I could get outta this conservative country

10. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

u don't say

11. Asmodean

Never thought that of him.

12. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

I say. You are lucky if you're living in europe or america.

13. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

I live in America. Idk anything about turkey, or the people who live there so i cant comment on them, unlike some people in this thread who seem to make comments about certain countries and people without ever stepping a foot there.

Hopefully you can leave one day if you truly hate it, or find peace there if you must stay. i wish you luck! :)

14. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

What I dont like about turkey is it's conservative. Muslims countries are too conservative,they are not like christian countries.

15. Asmodean

You are repeating the same thing for the 4th time by now, without adding anything new. This is a trolling characteristic, just so you know.

The country and its people are very diverse. If you happen to be in a place you really dislike and you can't get out of the country easily, try to relocate to an area with more progressive or openminded people (a touristy area for example). It's not like the whole country consist of mainly conservative people, or is so strict under islamic law as other muslim countries (I like to think any country is more than just the religious affiliation of the majority ;)). In fact, compared to other muslim countries it is still rather secular.

16. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Just go to Germany, like every other Turkish person.

17. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Hoşçakal

Güle güle

18. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

have you ever heard about honour murders? This kind of things happen in muslim countries for example. There are too many things, I cant write all the things. Muslim countries are so different than christian countries. I am from Turkey and living in turkey SUCKS. why the hell do you like such a bad country as Turkey? Yeah I know turkey seems different to tourists. You imagine turkey like europe,h this is so funny. I am from this fucking country and it's not how it seems to tourists.

19. Asmodean

You should make your own thread about it. This thread is about language in the languages subforum.

20. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

You teach me english and I teach you Turkish. Do we have a deal? All I need is a native english speaker, which means someone like you :D