Small

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by Joboo6, Jan 18, 2018.

1. Joboo6

Joboo6 Members

has a partner ever commented that your penis was small. If so how did it effect your relationship ? Did it cause you to be less confident when with future partners?

2. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

yeah I fucking slapped her ( with it )

Reverand JC and YouFreeMe like this.
  3. Xyzobomb

Xyzobomb Members

Yes my partner says I'm one of the smallest she has ever had (She says she has had about 100 men).
    I LOVE it and get turned on by it

4. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

That hasn't happened to me. But then that might be because I tend to be upfront about my size, and I'm also comfortable enough to joke about it. I wouldn't be with a partner who wouldn't be happy with a five-incher, so I find it a good idea to be honest about my size from the beginning, while making a joke about it in a tactful way can get the information out without sounding creepy.

MochaMood likes this.
  5. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

The question is, - Is the instrument too Small, or the orifice too Large?

Eric! likes this.
  6. Goander

Goander Members

No, this has never happened to me.

7. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Nope

8. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Indeed, women seem to forget their bodies can differ too.

9. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

In other words is there any tread left on there or is it like throwing a hotdog down a hallway?

C/S,
    Rev J

10. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

This bitch I used to fuck she say my dick too small but she wadnt sayin dat when she took it all in the jaw.

11. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

I had a girlfriend that dumped me because I didn't have a big dick. She wasn't mean about it, she just said she loves a big one and I'm not.

12. JammerJames

JammerJames Guest

I have discussed this with a gf. We both are educated and know how to read statistics and measure, so there was little emotion, more just facts.

13. Nakedwalker

Nakedwalker Members

Supposedly when Rosanne and Tom Arnold were divorcing, she made comments about his size (or lack thereof). His reply: “Hell, a 747 looks small when you’re trying to land in the Grand Canyon.”

14. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

My wifes comments were always positive. Because of my size she performed sexually in ways she wouldn't if I was larger she says.

15. ExRaided

ExRaided Members

Recently lost my virginity to my new girlfriend. I never really was interested or desired sex as I'm small. Probably 4 inches. She's been with four guys and assured me she'd love me no matter what and all. One day it finally happened. She says she loves it. She cums from sex, oral, nipple play, even spanking once. She's crazy sensitive which is awesome for me. Her pussy is tiny so I mean no worries for me it seems. She claimed I hit her cervix with my fingers yesterday. It all depends on the girl and what they like if you ask me. What I have and the way I use it works for what she's got. Just focus on pleasing her and getting her off and she'll want more.