Size of the CLITORIS ... ?

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by ButtonGear, Jan 3, 2007.

1. Bryce

Bryce A nut busting poster is a happy poster!

I doubt it. I actually quite enjoy when they are more visibly noticeable myself.

2. Bryce

How so exactly? What would be the difference?

3. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

I agree with my buddy Monk on this. I'd also add that WHO it's attached to makes a difference as well.

Bryce likes this.
  4. RafaelRico

RafaelRico Members

Size dont matter but big is good to play with.

Bryce likes this.
  5. Cosmic wonderland

Cosmic wonderland Member

I like 'em in all sizes! I've had some partners with tiny clits that were harder to find when I gave them oral, and I've had a couple partners with clits that grew quite a bit & got hard during stimulation, and stuck out enough to be easily visible (much like a tiny erect penis). Can't say that I've noticed a correlation between how easy it is for them to reach orgasm & the size of their clit.

That said - a clit that gets noticeably larger/erect when stimulated is a definite turn-on for me! :D

Straight Up likes this.
  6. Cassie424

Cassie424 Members

Lots about the clit......but how about the lips?

7. Cosmic wonderland

Cosmic wonderland Member

Good question!

Personally, I prefer the looks of labia that are relatively tight (not sure if that's the best word to describe it) vs. longer/looser/more "hangy" labia. Interesting, considering that I like larger clits. Never really thought about that dichotomy before. Hmm...

Cassie424 likes this.
  8. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

I knew one lady with a big clit. She would pull the hood back, where it looked like a little penis. She was proud of it and pulled and stroked it, trying to make it bigger.

9. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

What ever the size of the clitoris is, the number of nerve endings in the clitoris is about 8000. These are the nerves through which whatever stimulation is perceived. If you have larger clitoris then it will have larger surface area to be accessed for stimulation either by hand or thrusting movement of the penis during vaginal sex. Also if man is giving oral on the woman and average sized clit will lend itself to be played with the tongue and lips. However real sex where both partners pleasure each other and reach orgasm does not entirely depends on either size of the clitoris or length of the penis. Sex needs, physical, visual, smell, sensations and love and desire for each other.

10. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

Personally I like average sized inner lips and very bulging labia majora. A clitoris with a prominent shaft is about 2 cms is ideal for fingering and oral.

11. sickgirl

sickgirl Members

I actually am blessed with a big clit! Words can not explain how wonderful it is to have one:)

12. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

I likes big labia. My wife's would swell when stimulated. Hand held shower, vibrator, or me sucking on them. Best thing about them is both sides were equal in size.

TAZER-69 likes this.
  13. Tonynewyork6969

Tonynewyork6969 Members

My gal is about a small toe which she enjoys when is suck and gently bite.

14. leggs

leggs Banned

I'm not a guy but big clits are great. Some women get steroid shots to increase the size and length of their's for better pleasure. I have done this in the past and the shots last two to three weeks depending on the ml's of steroid. I got shots every other weeks for three months and my was the size of my little finger and about 2 1/2 inches long. I could wear shorts with nothing under them and start cumming after i walked about five feet. My husband loved it and made many pictures to show.

15. Bryce

I like em

16. TAZER-69

TAZER-69 Listen To Your Heart! Lifetime Supporter

Big or small I’d lick them all. It’s my goal to give as much pleasure to the opposite sex as I can, that means loving them all as much as I can. Your pleasure is my pleasure.

17. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

I salute you. Excellent attitude. Pleasuring the partner is my pleasure.

TAZER-69 likes this.
  18. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

I love the inner lips and gently teasing them between my lips.

TAZER-69 likes this.
  19. Karen Kelley

Karen Kelley Members

Yum!

curiousfellow likes this.
  20. Karen Kelley

Karen Kelley Members

That’s hot!!