Size of the CLITORIS ... ?

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by ButtonGear, Jan 3, 2007.

1. sherlockholmes

sherlockholmes Member

Large cashew sized. I can make it wave too.

swisscoffee and Soncho33 like this.
  2. oldbeater

oldbeater Guest

I love to lick, suck and look at womens clits and I've looked at a few during orgasm, an ex let Me look at her clit while she came, unaroused it was the size of a small pea, but she put a finger on each side and pulled the hood back and forth and when it got hard it swelled to several times it size, she said it made her super horny to watch it and and a half minute or so before her orgasm the hood wrinkled up and pulled back exposing her clit about 1/4 inch or more almost as big around as a cigarette the glans was beet red and she pushed down with her fingers making it pop out more and as she started her orgasm her clit throbbing and in between moans she kept saying look at my clit, I'm cumming, later she wanted to come again so I ate Her pussy and sucked on Her clit as she reached orgasm , she tried to push Me away, but I hung on tight and kept sucking on on Her clit and she screamed and said it was so intense.

Karen Kelley and swisscoffee like this.
  3. Giggity_Giggity

Giggity_Giggity Member

Yum I too love growling on a large clit, dont even have the words to describe how good it is. In saying that small clits still great for the growl.
    I found from experience large ones are common with Italians & women on steroids.
    In saying that if it squirts clit size doesnt matter.

swisscoffee and Soncho33 like this.
  4. oldbeater

oldbeater Guest

A few years ago I was with a girl I had known as a friend for a few years and she told Me out of the blue one time that she was always horny but could only reach orgasm with a vibrator, so a couple of weeks later I stopped by her house for coffee and as I stood up she came over and gave Me a hug and opened her blouse and as I sucked on her tits she sat down on a chair and took her shorts off and spread her legs so I knelt down and started licking sucking on her pussy lips and clitoral hood and put my tongue under the hood and could never feel her clit it was as if she didn't have one so I kept pressure on the area with my tongue and licked with pressure on the area and after a few minutes she cried that she was going to cum and as she orgasmed she grabbed my head and pulled it tight to her pussyand a lot of extra pussy juice came out, and afterward she twitched and spasmed for a minute or two and I licked under the hood but still didnt find her clit but she had to have clitoral tissue there to be able to cum but I just couldn't feel it with my tongue, then she said her son was going to be home any minute so I didn't get off, but she gave me another hug and said that was the best oral she ever had, but I never got to ask her about her clit (or lack of).

swisscoffee likes this.
  5. monkjr

monkjr Senior Member

The fact that it works I think is more important than the visual size of it in my opinion.

6. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

i once banged a chick with a clitoris the size of a grown mans penis....

she only wanted to have anal

7. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

My is about the size of thimble, doubles in size when stimulated. I've had one girl tell me it looked like a little penis.

TAZER-69 likes this.
  8. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

Uhhmmm, she didn't by chance have a couple of hairy ball like growths under here "clit" did "she"?

drock69 likes this.
  9. ILoveLaura

ILoveLaura Visitor

The smaller the clit, the more attractive. It shouldn't really look like an appendage

10. Marebare

Marebare Member

In the end it's the grey matter that matters.

11. ILoveLaura

ILoveLaura Visitor

That means I'm gay. Maybe Backdoor man isn't gay after all for preferring the anus!!!!! lol

12. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

you know her?

13. hippiechick3

hippiechick3 Member

Mine is the size of a few peas long when its excited. I like to experiment with it even after I've gotten it rather aroused and its already become really sensitive. I like the sensation and to see if I can get it to grow more.

14. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

I'm thinking the clitoris works like the penis when it comes to the whole erection aspect. As a man, I can say we get 100% erect and then there are instances where we get 120% erect, depending on how aroused we get. I suppose the ladies experience something like this as well...? At least that seems to be the case with a number of girls I've talked to.

As for the size, though... It's quite interesting because they really DO vary in terms of size/hardness correlation. I've noticed that some large clits do seem to get very hard, while others not so much despite their large size. And the same thing can be said about the smaller clits, too. I just know I love clits. xD

15. nz male

nz male Senior Member

If a woman's clitoris wasn't covered at all with skin (hood) , it would be permanately stimulated all the time against her underwear & she would be wearing a smile for another reason as well sometimes.

16. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

Well, depending. I've known of girls whose clits are extremely sensitive to the point where they don't even like clitoral stimulation. For them, I don't see having their clits stimulated at all times to be a pleasurable experience.

17. squeezy

squeezy Member

My clit is what I would think of average size, I love to use clamps on it when I tease it out of hiding

18. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

If the clitoris wasn't covered with protective skin, in the same way as with a circumcised penis, it would develop the same way - it would dry up & lose sensitivity accordingly.

19. fabiola

fabiola Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Let me get out my metric ruler, the one with the tiny little centimeters lines and then a magnifying glass to read the ruler.

20. Soncho33

Soncho33 Members

That's my #1 Fantasy a big clit in my mouth

Karen Kelley likes this.
  21. Soncho33

Soncho33 Members

Goddess