Size Does Matter

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by ohjeezrelly, Dec 17, 2016.

1. Cashtwenty2

Cashtwenty2 Members

I met a girl and first thing she said was please tell me you have a big dick. I said well that depends, how big is your pussy?? We both laughed. Later she told me I had a really fat dick and said the length was great. I was 7.5 as a teenager but that's been 20 years ago. Lol. I've met all kinds. I dated a girl with a very small vagina but when we were in bed she wanted it extremely rough. She loved to be pounded in every way. She'd say I want you to destroy me. She was serious! My dick would hurt for days. I'm not complaining. I've also been with women who had very large vaginas. I think we're all made differently we just have to find what makes us happy.

2. ss9214

ss9214 Members

I personally think it's good that you are upfront from the start. Even if you look at it from an emotional sense, it's good to know exaclty what each person wants so neither ones wastes their time.

As someone who is small (just under 5") I personally don't see the problem with girls only wanting larger guys. I think it's funny when you see guys get so offended by girls wanting a guy with a large dick, they are clearly insecure about themselves. Sex is an important part of the relationship for a lot of people, if you can't do the job then your partner should be allowed to find someone for the occasional fun that can get the job done!

3. WayneCider

WayneCider Member

My wife said it best when she says, "Size doesn't matter, fit is what matters". When we first met 26 years ago, she was married to a good friend of mine and we had a lot of late night chats, most of which involved sex. We were both secure in our own relationships with our respective spouses, so never really half any detail back.

Turned out she was a major size queen which intimidated the fuck out of me, yet was simultaneously extremely alluring.

16 years pass, our friendship blossomed, our marriages soured and after a few divorces each, we decide to hook up as just FWBs. Long story short, she literally had around 50 orgasms that whole weekend, more than half of which were the strangest I had ever witnessed. We immediately moved in together, got married (to each other!) very soon after that and that was 11 years ago.

Turned out, my size was perfect for her deep spot!

4. Candybuttons

Candybuttons Sweet Member

I'm 5'3 and I cannot take a very long cock in me. My Bf's cock is 6.5 inches and in certain positions I find it extremely painful.
    Sometimes I wish it was a bit shorter so we could really go hard!

5. Biwing

Biwing Member

I'm extra endowed and have lost sexual opportunitys due to it and scaring off the females upon sight of it when aroused. They feared that I would 'spoil' them for the more 'average' sized partners that they might have later on in life.

PS I'm better off without them!

6. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

It absolutely depends on the woman. I am rather endowed, just sayin...and sometimes that is a bonus...and sometimes it is not.
    "Bottoming out" is not pleasant for her, and paying attention so I don't do so takes away from the sex. Also a large girth means it is almost always difficult to get it in at first, sometimes impossible without lubrication.
    At the same time, I have also been told that the larger size feels awesome, as described by the OP..."it fills the cave" therefore she gets multiple sensations from all over, all at once.
    Luckily the gal I am with now, I have never bottomed out and she loves the large size. Which is odd...because she is only 5'4" and weighs about 125 lbs. I guess the size of the woman does not dictate the size of her vagina.

7. Cashtwenty2

Cashtwenty2 Members

my experience has been the really skinny women have larger vaginas while a little thicker woman( but still physically fit) have tighter. Of course that's just one guys oponion..

8. Joboo6

Joboo6 Members

I always felt I had a small penis and still do to some extent. Now with all the data out there I find out I'm average in length and larger than average in girth. I always wondered why girls seemed to enjoy sex with me. One girl early on that I confided my insecurity with told me it was because I was tall, 6'4". Only one actually told me I had a small dick but I think she was just pissed. We'd had sex for over a year and she had never complained. So at just under six inches and five and a quarter around I now have swagger. LOL!

9. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

My wife's first was her biggest, and she says size definitely matters if the guy knows what to do with it. A big penis on a skilled lover is better than a small penis on a skilled lover, but a small penis on a skilled lover is better than a big penis on an unskilled lover. Her opinion, based on experience.

10. Dr.81

Dr.81 Members

I have a genetic issue with my vaginal wall that keeps it from stretching much at all. Even my OBGYN expressed shock at how small I am. I have been dating women for years, I love women. I am more bisexual though in that I would like to date a man who has a smaller than average penis but it's hard to start out with, "hi I'm Dawna...a libra.....do you have a small penis?"

It's a prequalifier for dating me but I haven't dated a man in years due to getting straight to the question and getting an honest answer. And having a man not feel insecure about it. There are different sized penises and different sized vaginas. I wish men understood that some women don't have huge gapping holes between their legs dripping for 12 inches..

JammerJames, WayneCider and ahsorandy like this.
  11. Irwinr89

Irwinr89 Members

Lol, you should ask for stats on cardiovascular health rather than Penis... Seriously I know hung guys that have trouble getting strong erections, and they have usually turned out to end up or have high blood pressure, diabetes, etc. How good is a large one that is not fully hard erect? A penis isn't going to keep u alive, your heart is, that's my focus.

Eric! likes this.
  12. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Don't take this personal when I ask, but have you tried anal?

13. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Reading the original post, I imagined asking a girl out for dinner and getting a reply. "Sounds great, but before I accept, I need to know all the dimensions of your dick". LMAO.

14. Cory savis

Cory savis Members

I'm not 8.5 it 6.6 an 6" in girth

15. Addicted2MEN

Addicted2MEN New Member

If a man or woman tells you that size doesn't matter...well you can describe them with one word... LIAR.

16. Bryce

Bryce A nut busting poster is a happy poster!

I wouldn’t say that. I think it matters more for some people than it does to others. For me, size really isn’t that important at all. I’d say overall look/shape, cleanliness, and performance are all more important than size. I mean unless we’re talking about like something less than 4 inches (I’d feel too much like a pedophile), or something larger than 8 inches (which I honestly wouldn’t know what to do with), anything in between is all good to me.

17. Cory savis

Cory savis Members

Same size as 250ml drink can have proof too

18. DaddyLongDick

DaddyLongDick Members

Will you please trade dicks with me? At my best erection I’m 6” long and 4.9” wide. I’d feel like a sex god if I had your cock size

19. Bryce

Bryce A nut busting poster is a happy poster!

Why? Having a large dong wouldn’t make you a sex god. Being good at sex makes you a sex god. There are plenty of hung guys who are not too skilled in the “art” of sex.

20. DaddyLongDick

DaddyLongDick Members

True, but there are also girls (even on this site) who clearly state that they don’t care how good the guy is with his dick if it’s not big enough for their liking. I’ve also known girls that straight up told me they wouldn’t sleep with me unless I was atleast 8”, no joke. Some girls just want a big cock and I wish I was one of the lucky guys that could offer them one ‍♂️