Simple Issue, need simple advice

Discussion in 'Hip Business Network' started by XsameXoneXotherX, Nov 10, 2010.

1. XsameXoneXotherX

XsameXoneXotherX Banned

Think if I take your calls by letting you use my household number, that you'll be in peace at your home and at peace with your cell phone, where I in turn of course recieve profit as a new kind of call center secretary for you for a small yearly fee ($60)?

Translate "your" and "you" into the being the general public in the U.S. Got any useful advice in this new kind of call center secretary business I'm thinking on?

I get the call you looking for, then I inform you (by YOUR CHOICE OF e-mail or phone call at an hour you select that is best) of any call you're just looking for only, not the rest that is garbage.

I'm looking to be a smooth operator for just a $60 fee in very secured sent CASH (no check, no money order, no credit card info) through certified mail. :afro: Think of secure like them 'send your gold items to be pawned over the mail for cash in return' type secure and certified businesses. Then you can track that I even got it, since I will have to sign for it, now wouldnt I? Yep. Then I e-mail you a number for your pass out in however you choose to pass it out. Can be for business or for pleasure. I got you covered. No reason to not be legit business since it's simple calls. No reason to not trust a business person such as me, but to each their own with usury. Can start you with a trail where it's just $10 (or $10 worth itune gift card) you must send same way, but for you to test out and see how I will rather want $60 than $10 (or one $10 worth itune gift card), by revealing just how trusty my cell center business will be for at least one week (trail edition). This business has no business offering refunds since it offers trails at $10 (or $10 worth itune gift card).

Good to go right now. Privately PM me for where (home address) to send secured, certifiable mail when you wish to use my service. But only if you will be trustable with my home address. Then when you've chosen to use my services, send your e-mail address inside secure, certifiable U.S. mail with either the amount for a trail ($10 or $10 itune gift card) or the full amount ($60) for a years' worth of service. Or else, how will I send you the phone number for you to pass out how you like? I don't place that number in PM since I can't recieve any cash money in PM magically. :) Know to include types of calls you looking for by brief descriptions. And plus, you just be sure those who call do call properly, as in state your name and whom they are, or else I wont make sense of whom is calling and for whom is the call for. I wont walk anyone through common sense or how to be properly decent from either end.

Like any of these?

White Apple Iphone 4, Sprint HTC Evo 4g, Sons of Anarchy (FX), The Walking Dead (AMC), Breaking News: Violence Breaking Out, CNN, FOX NEWS, Nissan Juke, Black Friday, Christmas, 2010, 2011, 2012, November - 11, December - 12, January - 1, new, events.

Then you'll like this call center secretary business service.

2. OhSoDreadful

OhSoDreadful Childish Idealist

jesus christ, how high are you? itunes gift cards? lol

3. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

lol..this reminds me of Sign Related who was trying to rent out ipods

edit:no...i was wrong it was Tormentations