Showing yourself naked, if asked.

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by Son of John, Jul 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bill697cu

bill697cu Members

If someone asked to see me naked I wouldn't mind but only if female was asking. Nothing to hide and I'm naked most of the time anyway.

2. John1971

John1971 Senior Member

After I said all that, I actually posted a pic in the Virtual Beach Party thread. Wish we had others who would do that, but I can understand why we don't. (I believe Hoo.com did, also.)

3. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

Nah just turns out he was a nasty cheater. But that's okay.

zorro69 likes this.
  4. nldn

nldn Senior Member

It would depend on the situation, and whom it was. I'm comfortable with being on naked beaches, so they would not be the first to see me other than when in a relationship or a gym changing room.

5. PhilW0404

PhilW0404 Members

I am comfortable with my own body (even though not the best to look at) and would have no problem with this at all.

RBecca likes this.
  6. ChaoticAK

ChaoticAK Members

I have shown plenty online. But have not had a reason to be naked in front of strangers or friends, yet.

7. Arch Duke Ferdinand

Arch Duke Ferdinand Members

Yesterday I walked into the house and overheard my wife talking to her best friend (we have known her for about 20 years) on what turned out to be Facetime and I overheard them laughing about something so I walked in and they laughed even harder when I asked what was so funny. I have a medical condition that has resulted in me having a shrunken penis and I cannot get an erection anymore beyond about 2 inches of a chubby (though everything still works) and that was what they were giggling and laughing about. My wife had told some sort of story about me trying to convince her that it was true.

Her friend was apologizing when my wife suggested I drop my shorts and show her and then they both started in on bugging me about it and my wife started taking my shorts down so I just let it happen. I think I heard an OMG and a you poor man from her before I had an orgasm and ejaculated. I didnt know what to do and ended up mumbling how was embarrassed and sorry and slinking away.

Guy Stroking likes this.
  8. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Can I see you naked....

Alonso376 likes this.
  9. zorro69

zorro69 Members

Me too !...can I ???

Alonso376 likes this.
  10. zorro69

zorro69 Members

Nice & obliging girl :);)..wouldn't mind stripping and being seen naked by friends you know who requests for it :p:eek:...it's definitely a turn on to know that such a friend is so kinky & sexy to want to see you nude...cos then u know your worth in the sexual market, how very attractive u r to a particular guy esp if he is someone who looks attractive to u too ;)

11. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

Well your wife married you knowing id presume. Be proud. Im tiny on soft and all my wifes friends have seen through similar experiences to yours. Only couple of them have seen me hard but the point is that I used to be shit scared of my normal cock size. But I honestly reckon your wifes friend who said OMG would fuck you.

12. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

Love this info. Had a niggle feeling for 6 years that my child may not be mine. Was conceived a week after me and my wife had a threesome according to the nurse and doc. But I'm always the last person to cum in my wife after certain events.

13. NakedInfluence

NakedInfluence Member

If I felt comfortable. I'm often naked when not asked and don't care if neighbours or passers by see me. If you look in my window and see something you don't want to see that's on you.

bananaman321 likes this.
  14. amb5734

amb5734 Members

If someone asked to see me naked I would certainly hope it's to be followed by sexual play. But, I do like walking around naked and if it's mutually ok, I'd have no problem doing it in front of others.

15. Mrcurios

Mrcurios Members

As long as the other person is of legal age, I would show them want ever they wanted to see

16. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Oh I've been asked to shed my cloths and have with the right parson!..............Love it!....DO YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

I sent some pictures of a covered bulge in my pants, underwear and naked to some women I used to have fun with

18. sidss

sidss Banned

I don't send nudes to people much but if I was asked in real life I probably would do it. Even if it wasnt for educational purposes like the op, maybe they're just horny or something, id probably still do it, a lot of my friends have already seen me get changed/be naked anyways.

19. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Good... can I see you naked, I promise I won't look!

20. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Can I see you naked..........................?

21. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

How about sending me a naked photo, I'm horny!

22. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

I have showed everything online multiple times.
    It's all good. As long as it is anonymous.

Danger88 and Mrcurios like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.