Show your support for weed! Sign this thread!

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by inzgary, Jul 24, 2005.

1. inzgary

inzgary Members

And I dont even smoke...

LEGALIZE IT!

2. DejaVoo

DejaVoo stardust

*jamie*

the only reason why its fucking iilegal iz cuz the govt. cant make any money off it. its stupid. so people can use it for 'medicinal' purposes..but not 'recreational' purposes..even tho the affect is the same? fucking stupid. but i think its gona take alot more than jus this thread 2 legalize it. but hey, its a start :) thanks for posting it :)

3. AbloodmoneyA

AbloodmoneyA Member

Duuuuude, you should, like, TOTALLY send this to Congress. They would, like, SO legalize pot, bro:rolleyes:

4. CityThatDreams

CityThatDreams Member

*Paul*

what do u mean the government wouldn't make any money off it, are u crazy! i have one magical word for you: TAXES!!!

5. deadhead123654

deadhead123654 Banned

idk y ppl even try ne more.. it will not be legal netime in the near future.. i mena hell we couldnt even keep medical marijuana legal... how the hell are we gonna get marijuana legalized for everyone?? i mean kids are taught for years in elementary schools that pot smokers are dumbasses... so our word means nothing to most ppl, its just "stoner talk". Sry to sound like a bitch but i just dont see any hope in the matter.. too many do-gooder parents screwing it up for everybody

6. deadhead123654

deadhead123654 Banned

when he said that they cant tax it is b/c ppl would grow it and it would be near impossible to find out whos paying the taxes on their grown weed... the only way u could tax it succesfuly is if there we companies that would sell a pack of joints like cigarettes.. which would take years to establish big companies liek that

7. mant_its

mant_its Banned

*I. P. Daily*

8. deadhead123654

deadhead123654 Banned

but i do thnk there might be a long shot chance at decriminalization

9. DejaVoo

DejaVoo stardust

ok i give up, im wrong haha

whatever who kares , just smoke it

10. Andie

Andie Member

<Andie signed it>

Trruee! Im with ya. I dont care if its illegal or not, im still gonna do it. If the gov't did get ahold of it, then it would be so expensive to smoke. So fuck it, I want it illegal. If you are stupid enough to get caught then you dont deserve to smoke anyways.

I have never been caught and Ive been smoking for 3 or 4 years (no not as long as a lot of people on here but..) but you just have to know when and where. Although I dont think my mom would care if she found out, shes an 'ex-hippie' i guess youd call her that. But anyways, my point is...

Hey hey hey
    smoke weed everyday:&

11. Blind_Melon_Chitlin'

Blind_Melon_Chitlin' Member

Legalization will probably never happen, I agree with what deadhead is saying, decriminalization may happen but not in the near future. I think that legalization would be a disaster in this country, there are way too many stupid people in this country that cannot even use a plant responsibly. About half the population would be burnt out. There would be so many problems with it that it would be made illegal again. I support NORML's idea of decriminalization and am glad to know that both my parents do as well. I think its about the only hope that we have.
    http://norml.com/index.cfm?Group_ID=3375

12. Obscured By Clouds

Obscured By Clouds Member

DOOONT CRITTYYYCIIIZE ITTT. (wee-ooohhh) :p

13. mellow

mellow Eased

[​IMG]

*mellow*

14. AcousticPeace

AcousticPeace Member

*Lisa*

Its ok if it doesn't work guys, its just the thought that counts...

15. Shampoo

Shampoo Banned

Cara **

16. ihavenoideawhatsgoin

ihavenoideawhatsgoin Banned

Well dont think negative about legalization. If everyone thought luike you there would be no hope. We have made some progress like with the medicinal marijuana. My 2 cents.

*jordan*

17. beautifulhippie2

beautifulhippie2 TyeDyeChicka!

18. pansy

pansy Member

19. PeachyKeen420

PeachyKeen420 Member

If it can help me, then it can help everyone else. I fully support marijuana use of any kind.

**ALI**

20. PokeSmot

PokeSmot Member

Its like Chris Rock said...

coke and weed will never be legal in america, cuz the best coke and weed ain't made in america.