Should I or Shouldn't I?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by cindylane9999, Jan 16, 2019.

1. cindylane9999

cindylane9999 Members

I am 34 years old and have been married 16 years and my husband is the only man I have been with.

For a long time now my husband has been encouraging me be with other men. At first I thought he was crazy but the stories he would make-up about other men while we were making love began to turn me on. I still was against doing anything outside my marriage.

Well, this man has been coming in the store where I work and flirting with me. He comes in at least a couple of times a week and I finally let him kiss me. I finally told my husband about him coming in the store and flirting with me and that he keeps trying to get me to meet him. My husband asked me if I was curious about what it would be like with him and I admitted that I have wondered. My husband then suggested that I meet the guy.

Now, I don't know if I should or not. What do you think?

John harris and (deleted member) like this.
  2. YouCanTrustMe

YouCanTrustMe Average Size Member

I’ll get slammed for making this comment on this formum. This is my opinion.

I’m old fashioned. Why would you consider something like that? You’re married. I assuming you took vows. Your husband needs counseling or you need a divorce. Or you should have remained single.

Like said, my opinion. Others may (and will) have differing views.

3. Pantyqueen

Pantyqueen Members

Go for it. Lifes to short not to be adventurous

John harris likes this.
  4. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

Please don't take this as a criticism, because it's not meant to be.

With your sort of attitude, why do you participate in this forum in the first place? (As an analogy, I've very pro-2nd Amendment and it would be like me hanging around a liberal forum where everyone else is trying to come up with ways to ban all guns.)

Roseycheeks and TAZER-69 like this.
  5. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

Talk to your man extensively. Make extremely sure that it will not disrupt the dynamics of your relationship. Ir that happens it's down hill from there. If it's doesn't life just gets better.

6. YouCanTrustMe

I participate in this forum because it is a lot more than swinging and open relationships. A question was asked, I have MY opinion. I even included the disclaimer. I do not condone a lot of what is discussed here, but I don’t condemn.

No offense taken.

mer0806 likes this.
  7. KerrBear

KerrBear Members

Are you talking about being with the guy *with* your husband? Either actively or with him watching?

Deejay88 likes this.
  8. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

You need to talk it over with your husband. Set ground rules, You should know if it's for sex only. Sounds like you are curious.

9. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

It all sounds good having his blessing and encouragement but is it sincere? If it all is, what if her becomes jealous? Then what? Lot's of "what-if's" IF he is not involved...Just saying.

10. cindylane9999

cindylane9999 Members

My husband has said that he would like to see me with another man and I have told him that I couldn't do that. He said that would be ok with him if I told him all the details later.

11. cindylane9999

cindylane9999 Members

I know, always a lot of "what-if's".

12. cindylane9999

cindylane9999 Members

Well, for a little update. I finally agreed to meet John in the parking lot before work. I have met him a couple of times now. The first time we kissed and he fondled my tits through my blouse for a while before unbuttoning it and sliding his hand down into my bra. When he did that an electric shock when through my body.

The second time I wore a bra that fastened in the front. We kissed and John then unbuttoned my blouse and I guess he noticed that my bra fastened in the front because he unfastened it exposing my tits to his view for the first time. He fondled my tits and sucked on my hard nipples. Just like the first time, it felt like an electric shock went through my body.

John keeps trying to get me to meet him somewhere, even suggesting his house and when I tell my husband, he just encourages me to do it, telling me that unless I do, I will always wonder what it would be like with John. I am getting more tempted with each passing day.

13. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I'm hearing you say in one post your husbands wants to "see" you with another man and in another post your husbands wants you to "be" with another man. I'm just a little confused as to what he really wants you to do. If he wants to see you with another man, then invite John to your home and provide a show.

FrustratedHornball likes this.
  14. YouCanTrustMe

Dear Penthouse Forum,

I never thought this would happen to me, but...

Inconsistencies...

Nighttrain and LowHangers like this.
  15. cindylane9999

cindylane9999 Members

My husband does want to see me with another man, but I have told him that I could never do anything like that in front of him. He understands and still insists that he wants me to be with another man to see what it is like since he is the only one I have been with.

Deejay88 likes this.
  16. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

That's a slippery slope unless you're 110% SOLID with your husband and what if this other guy wants more of something you can't give or are unwilling to give?

17. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

Does other guy know you have husbands approval? And have you told him it's for sex only/

18. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

An understanding of "sex ONLY" and why your going through with it, because your husband wants you to.

19. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

If he doesn't mind and you want to as well, then go for it I guess. As long as you're okay with the idea that he might do the same.

20. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

Does the story have a ending? I would like to see the husband included.