Sex partners of the past?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by z. beeblebrox, Jan 9, 2014.

1. Mistress Margaret

Mistress Margaret Site Member

In between my first boyfriend (10 years) and my husband (35 years and counting) I had a promiscuous phase.

A few encounters were memorable for various reasons. Most of the rest are forgotten. I don't have a count.

2. lapush

lapush Members

That would be impossible. My first wife fixed me up with her girlfriends and people she worked with. I knew something was up when she slept on the couch. I wonder if she was peeking?
    She also got stuck changing the sheets. This went on for about fifteen years and was all bareback. She also got her share when I was away on business I found out later.. We divorced not because of this.

3. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

To tell the truth I have kept a journal of my encounters the last few years. I only started this after we agreed that I could enjoy sex with other women. Since my sex life before marriage was with just a few women it was easy to remember them. Most of our married life was monogamous. A few years ago I ventured outside our marriage for sex that couldn't be had within it. I make notes of sex partners that I've been with so I can remember the fun I have had. Some have been one time flings and some have been, as the OP suggested, "lovers". I consider a "lover" as a sex partner with whom I formed somewhat of a common interest with while having sex multiple times over. Although I only allow the relationship to be about sex they have been very enjoyable affairs that I want to remember.

Pussytimes likes this.
  4. Romper

Romper Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

I find that sex is so intimate of an act that I don't want to forget any of them, so I keep a list of names. They are special.

After our divorce my ex had periods of promiscuity. I was her first and was surprised at how she had loosened up. We were still having sex with each other during these periods, and she would tell me about them. I started keeping a list for her as I knew she would forget otherwise. Some of them she said she wanted to forget. She remarried about 20 years ago and has been faithful to her husband during her marriage. We did it once after she started having sex with him—she fucked him on the first date, which was normal for her—but we stopped after she started getting serious about him.

We are still close friends, but not intimate. We both enjoy talking about her prior exploits. It turns both of us on to remember her slut days. I have added an additional 15 names after mine. She says there could be others she neglected to tell me about, but she thinks I have all of them.

5. lapush

lapush Members

A girl once told me if I wanted more to keep my mouth shut.
    Some girls are kind of sneaky, they prowl around in the shadows and keep an eye on you years later but will not identify themselves.
    Hell, they could call me and ask... <snicker>

Sissybrandy likes this.
  6. granite45

granite45 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

As in LaPush of the WA coast?

7. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

My wife had a few sex partners while were in different colleges and I only saw her once or twice a month. She has told me about those who had sex with her several times. Recently, I asked if she had any one-time sex with any of her dates. She said, "Oh yeah, I forgot about them." They must not have made much of an impression because she couldn't remember their names.

8. Romper

There is just something special about a wife who had one night stands and now can't remember her partners' names. I find that arousing. My ex is like that. She remembers the circumstances of all of them, but just not all of their names. We both get turned on talking about her prior conquests.

9. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

Both uf us get turned on by her stories. I'm glad she is willing to tell me about her experiences.

10. Joboo6

Joboo6 Members

Funny that I can remember really good BJ’s more easily than intercourse partners. I’ve had sex with somewhere between 80 to 100 women but I remember blowjobs from 4 people that were out of this world. Funny part is my wife used it in foreplay and wouldn’t ever just blow me till I came. I teased her one night saying how many other guys have cum in your mouth and I never have. Ten minutes later she gave me blowjob that put her in that top 4, only one made me cum faster. All I could think after was that she had sucked someone’s dick A lot or had sucked a lot of cocks to learn how to get it done. The words of a stripper that used to blow me, one of the top four. “ I love sucking dick but sometimes I’m just not in the mood so I go right to how I make them cum to get it over with.”
    I ended up asking my wife about it at a later date, telling her that the vast majority of blowjobs I’ve had I was never close to cumming, only a few had made me cum and they were very experienced..

11. old dr young

old dr young Members

I find the ones worth remembering don't need a written record.

12. Mistress Margaret

Well, during my slut phase I had a bunch of one night stands where I don't remember the men's names. In one case (the parking lot encounter) we didn't even exchange names.

Basically, when we went from the bar to the bedroom (or parking lot) the names are forgotten. If there was some longevity (weeks as least) I probably remember them.

I shared ALL the detail of these encounters with my husband when we started dating. He definitely found it arousing, and he admitted using it for masturbation visualizations on the nights we were not together then.

mr man and Romper like this.
  13. Romper

I would find it arousing as well.

Slimdr likes this.
  14. old dr young

old dr young Members

Last edited: Jul 16, 2020
    sara2001 likes this.
  15. lapush

lapush Members

I had a girl friend and we spent the weekends together.
    When we had sex I could just get in about six inches and any further she would reach down and put three finders between our bodies so I couldn't get in any further. She said it hurt so I went easy
    A few months later We were both hot as hell and I was in about six inches and went for more real easy.
    Something moved and I buried it in her. She hollered that it was great, something moved out of the way.
    That was the best sex that I ever had in just over seven inches..
    I could not use protection as it was too good to waste. She got on the pill and we loved it.
    What really got me was doggie and I could bury it, it was to die for. I would come so much it made by legs weak.
    She had female problems and we had to quit having sex by then on the side.

16. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

I have never had a lover. I have had many, many friends that have assisted in maintaining each others sexual desires. Same goes for my current woman of 23 years. if she leaves I will continue on with another girl or guy after a minute of grieving for the fact that i will miss her immensley. I never claim ownership. I simply assist in cultivating the atmosphere for her to be exactly who she wants to be without my interferrence.

17. Mistress Margaret

I had several of those. If it's a one night stand, and nothing more, there wouldn't be any reason to remember the person's name. When I was dating my husband, I shared the details of those encounters with him, and he loved hearing about them. He also knew some of the men at the office that had fucked me, and that turned him on as well.

Romper and mr man like this.
  18. Joboo6

Joboo6 Members

My wife would give very little information about who she had been with, I knew a guy she had supposedly dated and she assumed me they never slept together. After we married I found out that she did have sex with him. Some pics of her group of friends were being passed around, not my wife’s but another girl. Then one see’s a picture and says it’s from the beach trip they all took. My wife’s eyes lit and I was closer and the girl handed me a pic saying “wasn’t that guys name joe too?” It was her and the guy she denied she had been with. I literally thought she was going to stroke out. Being quick witted I said to the girl “ wow what cute couple.” The girl said “ yeah they were really having a fun trip.”
    Wife just got up and headed out the door and headed for the park down the street. It was a good hour and a half before she came back.

19. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

21 partners. An easy number to remember.3 Brunettes ,5 Redheads and the rest blonde with an E .
    :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

20. Hipme

Hipme Members

Back in the day I partied pretty hard. It was probably the summer year after high school. It was a group of us working a festival for the Fourth of July and creating a float for the parade. It was sort of a small town Mini Woodstock thing going on. It was hot and we all were drinking and partying pretty heavy all day long and all night long. Sleeping arrangements were add Hock at best. I woke up the next morning in a sleeping bag no idea how I got there - and an empty bottle of Jack along with an empty bottle of gin and I'm pretty sure a blank sheet of acid tabs was blowing around somewhere. The surprising part was there was a girl in the sleeping bag with me and we were both partly nude. We both woke up looked at each other looked under the sleeping bag, gathered our clothes, got dressed and part ways. Never saying a word. Odd situation maid even odder. She was cute, but I'll never really know what happened that night.

Another situation was I was at a friend of mine's bachelor party. It was a bachelor party that movies are made out of. Girls, dancers, music, drinking and I'm sure drugs - you name it was going on. By the end of the night it was like a mass orgy happening. I hooked up with a chick and she was giving me Skull. It took a while but eventually blew my load into her mouth. It was my first blow job. Shortly after that the cops broke into the hall and started breaking up the bachelor party and everything else. Was kind of a mess. A bunch of us got out without being arrested or any other issues and ended up taking the party to one of my buddies apartments. The girl that I had hooked up with came back with us and she was all me looking for more. She seemed duly impressed with how long I lasted when she was blowing me. But honestly it probably had more to do with my condition than my actual staying power. I was just so absolutely wasted that there was nothing I was going to be able to do for her in that state.

So there you have it. I'm guessing my first couple times (or more) and I was so mentally impaired that it was ridiculous. For the record, I have cleaned up my act immensely. These days I not only remember having sex, I actually enjoy it. Trying to track it, that ship has sailed.