Sex partners of the past?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by z. beeblebrox, Jan 9, 2014.

1. z. beeblebrox

z. beeblebrox Member

Does anybody else keep track of who and/or how many people they've been with? This may not apply so much to folks that only have very few partners (or just one) - but for those who have been a bit more promiscuous...do you care to make note of lovers that you've been with? And what consists of "lovers"?

2. nz male

nz male Senior Member

I know how many I've had sexual encounters with & who they were.

3. silk896

silk896 Member

No.

What is past is passed.

naturally I remember the partners with whom I've had a form of permanent relationship, but the transient anonymous shags - I would be battling to really recollect many.

Python 8 likes this.
  4. Cherea

Cherea Senior Member

I've lost count, although I'm constantly recalling, estimating, and writing my fucks down.

Recently I've written down my most memorable/formative fucks (about 11 chicks and one same sex experience) and relationships (about 6 chicks). I frequently masturbate thinking of my past lays and I genuinely miss those ones.

I've got a working estimate and it has severely slowed down since I got involved with someone.

5. TAZER-69

TAZER-69 Listen To Your Heart! Lifetime Supporter

6. Sallysmart

Sallysmart Raynstorm Serenade

Two marriages, one long term that ended after over a year, one one night stand with my boss (ooooops, he started it and I was drunk) a couple shorter relationships and my BF now.
    I keep a mental note of all of them, the good the bad of each and such. Not a lot to complain about sept the one night was just that, a romp we both thought we wanted and it wasnt all that good, we were too drunk to call it anything good but If I remember it wasnt all that bad either.

Justinsky likes this.
  7. nldn

nldn Senior Member

Yes I can remember how many and where, not necessarily all the dates and times.

8. Goander

Goander Members

I still am friends with some of mine.

9. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

Yes. The answer is one.

10. Kerri

Kerri Members

No I don’t keep track or make notes of any kind. There haven’t been that many so I remember the people and some of the experiences but I don’t do anything to document or memorialize them like some sort of Stormy Rainman

11. bunnygirl

bunnygirl available in taiwan

i keep daily diary, and have one page with all boyfriend names, so far is 13 names

BigTease, mr man and old dr young like this.
  12. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

More so the wife than me. But I have a vivid memory of a few special women. For her she meet a few while on business trips, so those names were filed with work papers.

13. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Numbers yes, names no. I actually find it hilarious when I wake up the next morning and have no clue what her name is. I dunno who was used or if it was the both of us.

14. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

That thread about the Cranberries singer dying and their first album reminding me of a certain guy

I can never use the term boyfriend accurately, but we were flatmates for like a year

Been racking my brain for a week trying to remember what his last name was, and I'm not even totally sure I have his first name correct, jeesh, although it was like 20 years ago

He was important to me because he was friggin hot, want the name so I can stalk him on facebook ;) see what he is up to, if he still looks fine

Another time, again, long ago, I remember leaving the motorcycle keys behind in a guys flat, and I didnt pay attention when leaving so couldnt remember what flat he was in, it was a large block of flats, then it hit me I dont think I even asked him what his name was, so I couldnt ask any neighbours anyway. Had to get a taxi back home for the spare set of keys

Irminsul likes this.
  15. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

If you just tell me your name I guarantee I won't ever register it. In 30secs I'll have forgotten. But I've since been taught a trick to help me. If I think anything of them, in this case we're picking up potential suitors for the night, if I like them I'll say "nice to meet you, so and so. Whatever that name is. Me repeating the name isike and unlocking mechanism for my brain to actually register that piece of information. As long as you can put their name in a sentence very early in the conversations I find it does wonders.

16. SUNNYJIM69

SUNNYJIM69 Members

Yes, i can remember all 18 of them and am lucky enough to still see some of them now and again!

17. Joboo6

Joboo6 Members

I have tried to remember as many encounters I could, I have an amazing memory from the past. Just can’t remember yesterday. My best old friend from childhood and I had beers one night and we went over mine and his. He had a long term gf he married so his was easy, 20 something. I would always get to around 60 or so and he or I would remember someone else. In the neighborhood of 70 I believe. I still see about 10 of them fairly often. I moved back to my hometown at about 40 and I have run into several casual encounters. I have been asked a couple of times “ you don’t remember me do you?” It always came back to me quickly, I replied to one as she asked me away from her husband, I didn’t recognize you but I remember you now to which she had a big smile. I have had several I recognized that have avoided me.

18. starfield03

starfield03 Members

I do remember although it hasn't been all that many.
    I consider sex to be any encounter with someone where they lead me to orgasm. This could be oral sex, vaginal sex, etc.

19. SG69

SG69 Member

My girlfriend has a list, which is disturbing because she won't delete it. So, I decided to make a list, not sure why though.

20. LittleFritter

LittleFritter Members

I remember everyone I've been involved with on any level. Something like that is too special or exciting to forget, at least for me.