SEX, LIES, and CUM! (No condom fucking)

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by PillowTalk69, May 26, 2013.

1. JakeTheJock

JakeTheJock Member

I am respectful to my partners and always use a condom.

1 person likes this.
  2. Londongirly

Londongirly Guest

I say a for the guy cause I love that, and c for the girl cause I love that I don't mind if u cum in me..ex use to all the time and I didn't kno dump loads in me

3. oldcummer

oldcummer Member

Our home and our friends are " no condom " people. That is why we only have sex with people we know well.:2thumbsup:

4. Cherea

Cherea Senior Member

I've done this twice. Once with a rich lady I had a one off with. The fact she was rich put me at ease. And, another time with this chick I knew I'd never see again.

Later, she swore she was on the pill. Got tested, no STDs, no calls, etc. But I fretted for a couple days. I guess I wanted to play russian roulette.

5. FitGuy87

FitGuy87 Member

I have never had a girl tell me to pull out after letting me in bare, and relying on that would be a pretty stupid strategy on her part if she wasn't on birth control, especially if she didn't know the guy well. I would be wary of the potential consequences if I was ever going to run into the girl again, and that's why I have pulled out on a few occasions.

Hypothetically though, as long as it was a completely anonymous fuck, I would be very tempted to cum inside her anyway. I have creampie'd a random chick I hooked up with on a holiday, but she actually wanted it, and I was never going to hear from her again either way, so I felt at ease doing so. I don't even cum inside my girlfriend that often even though she is on the pill, because accidents happen and we can't really afford to take the risk at this point in our lives.

6. youngnpassion

youngnpassion Member

I don't know what the issues is..pulling out is a ton of fun...so if a girl prefers that (and so do I cause I'm not looking to have a child either), there is never going to be an argument from me. It's always fun to pull out and let loose on some sexy part of her body

7. FitGuy87

FitGuy87 Member

I managed to teach myself that pulling out can be fun - but only after I impregnated a girl (by accident). Prior to that, I would always cum inside whenever I had the chance to, and deep down I would still like to just let loose deep inside her, but we only do it when we're sure that she's not on her fertile period. Being able to shoot a huge load of cum deep inside a girl is probably the best feeling in the world when you're not worrying about it; it's a powerful, primal instinct that has ensured the survival of mankind.

8. internetatemylife

internetatemylife Guest

Guy, answer C

Only having sex with my girl and we don't want to be pregnant. Came inside her often when he was on the pill, but had to quit it. Cumming on her can be equally hot.

9. sunfighter

sunfighter Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Are you really that stupid? You really think that pulling out is a form of birth control? Didn't you have any sex education?

10. ballen4201

ballen4201 Guest

I'm usually an A or B. I've been with many women, and I'm still shocked how many go for unprotected sex when we're complete strangers. Only about 5% of the women I've been with have insisted on condoms. In those cases, I get the first "free spurt" in them. Only on a few occasions have I dumped it all in, and only on a few occasions has she cried out "cum in me" as she's climaxing, even though she said pull out before we started. No unwanted babies, no STDs. Life is grand.

11. FitGuy87

FitGuy87 Member

In my experience, women don't worry about condoms in the heat of the moment. If they did, they would actually carry condoms in their purses, instead of saying 'up to you' when you ask them about wearing one. Or, once you've finished foreplay and are about to stick it in her, many women will just happily forget about protection because very few of them will want to kill the spontaneity by asking you to put on a condom first. I've personally never had any trouble with convincing women to go bareback when I've wanted to, and come to think of it, the few instances where I've opted to use a condom were actually on my own initiative.

12. kenny9990

kenny9990 Member

Squirt some lube into it before you put in on. In addition to lube on the outside.

The inside lube heats up and feels like being bare in a warm and wet pussy. Very close to the real thing!

13. BeachyBabe

BeachyBabe Member

I'm on the pill but i'd prefer A.

14. toesucker30

toesucker30 Member

I pull out if I know she isn't on birth control to avoid potential drama in the future.

15. jreg

jreg Guest

I love letting my boyfriend cum all over me its a fucking turn on specially when he cums inside me and keeps on fucking me!

16. naturegirl1

naturegirl1 Member

No longer an issue, as I'm happily married with a grown up family so he had the snip over 20 years ago, he can fill me up as much as he wants, I can take it all!!
    But when we tried swinging it was condoms at all times. Only one exception, the husband in couple we did most of our swinging with was also vassectomised (is that a word??), so once we got to know them very well we stopped using condoms as we all found it much more pleasurable.

1 person likes this.
  17. Bullittman

Bullittman Members

A couple years ago, I was having bare sex with a married woman and she told me not to come in her. I pulled out and came on her stomach. We kissed and my cock was still pretty hard. I was really close to her pussy and I slowly worked on slipping it in her and seeing whayahe would do. She ended up pulling me into her and we ended up having sex again. She asked me to pull out before I came. I later found out she wasn't on BC. We met up 4 othet times and sbe always asked me to pull out so she wouldn't get pregnant. The next time we were together, almost thw same thing happened except she was on top of me I pulled her off of me. My cock obviously had cum on it but when we did it again, I just lowered her onto me and enjoyed her for thw next 30 minutes. We never used condoms but I know I got some sperm in her

18. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

Oh, boy! That sounds like heaven to me.

At age 59, I finally got snipped a few months back. My wife (age 57) just had to stop taking birth control pills (after 38 extremely effective years of use) due to health reasons. (I would have gotten cut years ago, but there was no real reason until now.) Anyway, if we could find another couple that swings where the that man has also had a vasectomy (like your friends), that'd be wonderful! Of course, I'd want the other couple to be exclusive with us (and visa-versa, of course), so that we wouldn't have to worry about STDs either.

19. Peediedj67

Peediedj67 Members

i,ve never pulled out a bird, havent even asked if there on pill etc, if they dont tell me i assumed they were

20. Yuna18

Yuna18 Guest

always i let to the guy cum inside, i use the pills.

Kiwi_NZ and averageguy6 like this.