SEX, LIES, and CUM! (No condom fucking)

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by PillowTalk69, May 26, 2013.

1. PillowTalk69

PillowTalk69 Guest

CUM!9
    Ya know you do it...

GUYS:
    A bareback fuck can happen when condoms are unavailable. She says, "ok, just pull out before you cum". How can you refuse that offer?
    She has a great body and you are ready to spurt, do you:
    A) Take a "Free Shot" and deposit your first spurt in her pussy and pull out for the rest, lying to her by saying, "see, I pulled out".
    B) Dump a bag full if cum in her pussy and exclaim, "I couldn't help it".
    C) Ejaculate on her as promised, only to re-insert your cum leaking pecker?

LADIES:
    Same situation as above.
    A) To impress your new lover, you say, "it's ok to cum in me, I'm on the pill", but you are not. You will run to get a morning after pill the next day.
    B) You insist on oral sex only, to keep track of his sperm.
    C) You gleefully offer your anal rosebud to negate pregnancy issues.

How do you handle this?

2. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Cumming without a condom is a lot more pleasurable as its skin on skin contact & where as wearing a condom is just like putting on a rubber glove & only feeling the inside of it with something on the outside rubbing against it.
    I could say condoms have a few draw backs & make sex less pleasurable.
    They foreskin is restricted in its movement & the female possibly only gets to feel the substitution flesh.

3. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

1) Pulling out sucks.
    2) Not pulling out, when you promised to, has negative consequences in the future.
    3) Therefore, don't make the promise. The alternative suggested by point 1's pun is often employed in that situation.

(Some of the questions on this board cause me to think that insurance agents are more honest than some sex partners.)

4 people like this.
  4. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Depends if you ask for full cover or not & what price your prepared to pay if accidents do happen ? Better safe than sorry !

5. Homie_B

Homie_B Member

I aint falling for this no more. After one prego scare, pulling out doesnt stop that baby from comin out, well sometimes.

6. AngelAus

AngelAus Member

I've never had the pregnancy scare. Either I can't conceive or all my blokes are duds. I still take the pill and am happy for my bf to empty his seed in me, I got him to even go down on me afterwards this weekend heh but I'll just opt for number 1.

2 people like this.
  7. monkjr

monkjr Senior Member

The questions in the OP, seem well suited for a very dirty board game to play at parties.

Like a scenario game, and you have to pick options A, B, C...etc.

8. pipgirl

pipgirl Member

If it's a new lover, neither. Pregnancy is not the only possible problem here.

If it's with my bf, anal sex! Or he can pull out.

9. Lisasexychick69

Lisasexychick69 Guest

I prefer A. But here's the thing. inexperienced then b. sex isn't good then c so I can at least rub my clit and get off. But nothing feels better then A especially if he makes me cum a lot ;)

10. mted

mted Member

If it's a random girl I won't be seeing again, I'll take advantage of the situation and deposit my full load in her **** of course. If it's someone I know and don't want to get upset at me, I'll probably try to sneak the first spurt in her pussy to "mark my territory", then pull out and shoot the rest over her tummy/arse depending on the position, and get her a morning-after pill. Or I could just talk her into willingly taking a load in her pussy while we're fucking, most women like it and it's hard to refuse in the heat of the moment when blood flows in your genitals instead of the brain. There is always the morning-after pill.

11. monkjr

monkjr Senior Member

The problem with this is that your assuming your partner CAN take the morning-after pill.

But in response to this thread, I think overall at a carnal level BOTH sexes prefer bareback sex as nature intended for maximum chance of pregnancy occurring.

12. lively_girl

lively_girl Member

Option B for me.

I could go with option A in some cases, but I would say straight up that I need the morning pill.

I never said to anyone that it's alright to pull out. I don't like it and it doesn't even protect from pregnancy.

13. mted

mted Member

Yeah. Many girls would go bareback even if they're not on the pill, as we can also observe from the replies in this thread. Some of them might actually want to get pregnant (as a conscious decision) but most are just fine with taking the risk because it feels too good. I've fucked several girls without a condom, and never once have I been told to pull out - quite the opposite, some of the girls have specifically requested that I cum inside them.

And that's how a bareback fuck should be. Cum in her pussy should be the expected conclusion. The way I see it, if a girl stays completely sober in the heat of the moment and does NOT want you to spunk inside her - then the chances are that she's simply not that attracted to you, because any girl would happily let the guy of her dreams do it. People suffering from a severe pregnancy phobia would be the exception, but they wouldn't engage in unprotected sex in the first place.

14. Just_a_woman

Just_a_woman Member

In this hypothetical situation: no condom, no fuck. No oral, no nothing. He can go out and look for a pack and we'll have fun. If he's too tired or too lazy to do that, we'll wait for next time.

15. qbdf

qbdf Guest

Much though I love the bareback fuck, I'd rather not fuck things up by lying to her. Be honest, figure out if any other birth control is in play. If not, I love oral or anal. Doesn't fit your A, B, or C, but I'm just not up for playing with fire, no matter how hot it seems.

16. silk896

silk896 Member

Guess what - It happened to me.
    I actually just lay back and let him fertilize me. We never shagged again.

result - a lovely daughter, now 21.

best mistake I ever made.

I never made any claim on him - my daughter was told who her father was when she was about 15.

17. leeds85

leeds85 Member

So i'm riding bare back a woman with an amazin body? I'd be willing to accept any of HER 3 options!!!

18. Mike0606

Mike0606 Member

Im usually paranoid about pregnancy, so if there's no pill, then yeah im listening and pulling out.

For anal, I never want to do something the woman is uncomfortable with, but i've done a) a time or two, but mostly because i waited too long trying to get a few more pumps in. No one has ever complained so...:2thumbsup:

19. monkjr

monkjr Senior Member

Might I ask what her reaction to growing up without a father was and how she reacted to the news at 15 about who her dad was?

This is kind of a new topic in of itself so maybe this question should fit more in a parenting kinda forum/thread.

20. yooper2013

yooper2013 Member

A bareback fuck can happen when condoms are unavailable. She says, "ok, just pull out before you cum". How can you refuse that offer?
    She has a great body and you are ready to spurt, do you:
    A) Take a "Free Shot" and deposit your first spurt in her pussy and pull out for the rest, lying to her by saying, "see, I pulled out".Maybe
    B) Dump a bag full if cum in her pussy and exclaim, "I couldn't help it".
    C) Ejaculate on her as promised, only to re-insert your cum leaking pecker Yes

21. Alliance1911

Alliance1911 Guest

It's fucking shit pulling out when your about to cum so more often than not it's definitely filling their pussy up up with a full load of cum. Then whatever excuse comes to mind and say Plan B. nothing better than fucking raw!