Sex dreams

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by Deidre, Nov 20, 2017.

1. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Jane persuaded me to get them for outdoor wear and rock climbing because they were good for keeping dry in the British weather. (well that was her story LOL) She had spent some time in Bavaria and Austria where they were popular work wear in the more remote areas. Using them as our avatar was her idea and it has been great fun over the years. Guys send me messages assuming that I am gay and Jane answered them all. LMAO
    Strangely enough, when I wore them, a few guys made the same assumption, but even after discovering the truth were not put off chatting. We are still friendly with a couple of them today. The preconception that gay people have a one track mind is a complete myth, probably fueled by the media.
    When I opened this account, I assumed that Jane would post a few comments, but with the pressures of her work and our daughters wedding, she never got around to it. I think that she has completely forgotten about it by now.

Deidre likes this.
  2. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

Leather is a brave thing to wear, maybe that's the reason? It has some sexual connotations to it? I have grey leather pants and they're really plain, just wear them with heels and a simple top, if I go out with friends or hubby to a club/bar. But, whenever I wear them, because I'm kind of reserved, people will be like ''are you wearing..... leatherrrr?'' As if leather should only be worn if you have bdsm in mind. :expressionless:

3. wilsjane

People are not very practical these days.
    The funniest thing that happened was on a site that is now closed. Towards the end, it was swamped by trolls who sent PMs with attached pictures of their junk. One of these guys asked Jane for her pussy picture in return and she decided to have some fun. She sent him more than 100 messages demanding that he should do all sorts of things and explain them in his reply before she would trust him enough to send the picture that he craved. These were things like "send me a messages telling me 50 different reasons why you are such an idiot". Finally after more than a week and about 700 long pleading messages she gave in. He received a beautiful picture of her pussy that she took while the cat was asleep on the bed with a caption "stroke me very gently, of I will claw your junk to shreds". He closed his account 5 minutes later.

jmadre and Deidre like this.
  4. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

It took me a few minutes to get this! I think I like Jane lol

wilsjane likes this.
  5. wilsjane

Ha ha, it was difficult to describe a week of fun in a few words. Another thing that he needed to do to get the picture of our cat, was to work out for her how much paint we needed for 2 coats on our lounge ceiling.
    I also sent a girl (who was almost certainly a gay guy) a picture of my cock. untitled.png

Deidre likes this.
  6. brack1936

brack1936 Member Lifetime Supporter

I only have sex in my dreams.

7. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

I have dreams that involve sex from time to time, but ones where full-on sex happens and ends with an orgasm are rare for me.

8. Prouddad

Prouddad Members

I don't recall the last time I had one. But if I remember correctly, that always ends up with me not even seeing a face

Deidre likes this.
  9. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

Yea, everyone is usually faceless in all of my dreams, not just sexual ones.

10. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i had the worst sexual dream ever a couple nights ago. basically, i managed to suck my own dick, which seemed great at the time, until i came in my mouth. it was like a giant spoonful of oatmeal, and i kept spitting it out but the mouthful never diminished for the rest of the dream.

i've actually had the mouthful-of-nasty-shit-that-won't-go-away dream a couple times before, but i think in the past it was vomit or something else rather than my own semen.

mommas man likes this.
  11. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

Oh gosh, that sounds so bad! haha

Oatmeal, hmmm. They say dreams have meanings, I wonder what this one could mean? :sob:

12. Mia Grace

Mia Grace Members

LMFAO ME TOOOOO

13. Joboo6

Joboo6 Members

I had a stent inserted about five years ago and had a wet dream the following night. So strange, hadn't had one in thirty plus years. On top of that I was having sex with my cousin, what the hell!

14. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

Mine rarely end with orgasm, if anything, it's a dream where I'm trying to find a place to have sex with whoever is in the dream with me, and it never happens. But for some reason, I wake up turned on. So weird.

15. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

What?? lol

You can't control your dreams, so don't get too down about it. :blush:

Joboo6 likes this.
  16. Joboo6

Joboo6 Members

Hey, I welcome the wet dream, hadn't had one in probably 30 years. My cousin is very attractive but I don't think I have ever even fantasized about her. Where the hell does that come from?

17. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

I think the fact that you find her attractive, your subconscious mind took things um...a little further. lol

I have really strange non-sex dreams, also. They usually involve coworkers, and we are having sleep overs and telling campfire ghost stories. What??

I just want to die when I wake up from those dreams. Working with them is enough, I don't want to dream about them, too. :expressionless:

Joboo6 likes this.
  18. TrumpCards

TrumpCards Visitor

I just took a really quick nap and had one of the much better sex dreams of my entire life. In most of my sex dreams, there’s almost always some embarrassing aspect of it that I don’t like sharing; but this one had none of that. I rarely have dreams, and for the past few years I’ve been on this fucked up medication that reduced the amount of dreams and lowered my libido. Since they recently changed the meds I’m on, I’ve been having dreams and since I have much better libido, more sex dreams. Some nightmares, but a lot more sex dreams. I should note that I’ve unfortunately never cum from a sex dream.

The dream began with some weird video game references that I won’t go into. I saw a pic of the girl in the dream in these graphics, but when I met the girl in person, she looked completely different. Basically, despite my poor financial situation, I was somehow able to tremendously help this girl financially. When I met this girl she was a slightly dark skinned Latina. She was about 5’8, which is a little tall for my tastes (I’m 6’0), but if I met a gorgeous girl like her in real life, that wouldn’t bother me at all. I once had a weird fantasy where a group of gorgeous women who were about 6’5 were dominating me, but I won’t go into that. So when I meet this girl, I take her back to my bedroom. It was a communal living situation, which I’ve been forced to live in in the past, but at the moment I live in a cheap one room apartment. In this bedroom, there were three beds; two were empty, but my bed was occupied by an older, overweight white woman. I told her to get out of my bed. I said it was ok if she went to another bed, but she couldn’t lie down on mine. She got angry and refused, but she then went to another bed. So me and the girl are kissing a little, and I get on top of her and briefly tickle her (I enjoy tickling and wrestling with pretty girls). She immediately told me to stop, but she wasn’t angry at all. We start talking and I ask her “Why would such a beautiful girl like you lower your standards for someone as ugly and poor as me?” And she said, “Because I love you. You helped me out a lot.” Instead of getting angry or upset for such a blatant lie, I said, “You don’t have to lie like that.” So she starts kissing me. I take off her top and she’s wearing a maroon colored bra with little flowers on it. I take that off and start playing with her breasts a little bit. Her breasts were really big, but for the purpose of the dream they could have been natural. I don’t remember what kind of pants or skirt she was wearing, but I take that off and she’s wearing stalkings and garters. They were solid black and that same maroon color. She then strips naked and we have sex. Afterwards, we are talking again and I offer to take her out to eat somewhere nearby, but I admit I don’t have much money and can’t take her anywhere nice. She was still really nice and said she didn’t care. The neighborhood in the dream was a weird combination of two cities I grew up in as a kid. I think I took her to a restaurant that’s in California named Carrow’s. During this time, I’m really worried about money and think I’m going to run out before the end of the month. That’s pretty much where it ended. As I said, it was one of the best dreams I’ve ever had :)

19. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

As in you are in a spitfire and get shot down by the luftwaffe?

20. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

yeah, they shoot me down so they can find me on the ground and have their way with me.

mommas man and OrleansWordsmith like this.