service at your house

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by nudistinwoods, Feb 22, 2018.

1. nudistinwoods

nudistinwoods Members

Do you remain nude or put clothes on when someone performs services at your home? If you remain nude do you let them know ahead of time when you are setting up appointments? I have a very private rural property and decided that when I have services done at my house that we will remain nude. I always let the person know we are nudists and make sure they are okay with that. If their not we simply look for someone else to provide that service. We have had a few surprised when we told them but when they came to provide whatever service there were no problems. We simply went about our business as usual and they completed what we hired them for. Anyone else on your approach or thoughts?

Joe90, bill697cu and NudistTed like this.
  2. Kerri

Kerri Members

I was in shorts and a bra working outside when it was 100 degrees out one day when the UPS guy came. That’s as close as I’ve gotten. This me being nude for a service guy is a turn on for my hubby but I’d want to know the delivery was was 1 and adult 2 a guy and 3 not offended by it.

Joe90, akimbo1, joker69 and 7 others like this.
  3. nudistinwoods

nudistinwoods Members

I actually do have a sign in the drive way that says "You will encounter nudity beyond this point." I have three of them all at the possible easements to my house.

Joe90, joker69 and Marriedbicouple like this.
  4. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

I had some interesting experiences when I had a 2 year contract with the electrical supply company. The best (or sometimes worse) part of it was on overnight emergency calls where I did not see the full picture until I had restored the lighting. It was not just nudism, houses full of cats (100 plus) and even more exotic pets were all part of the fun. Fortunately I am an animal lover and often found that control were sending me to properties where other engineers had run for the hills. LOL.

Joe90, NudistTed and Eric! like this.
  5. Kerri

Kerri Members

Ha! I often think that type of servo e person, delivery drivers, Uber, room service etc must have done great stories!

I think I’d be open to playing along in a nightshirt or pjs

6. nudistinwoods

nudistinwoods Members

Keeps their jobs interesting and gives them something to talk about

Joe90 likes this.
  7. Kerri

Kerri Members

If I knew they were okay with it I’d be a little braver but I feel like it’s not something I should force on them

8. nudistinwoods

nudistinwoods Members

That’s why we always tell them and make sure their ok with it. Otherwise we just find someone else. It’s our house and nude is how we live.

NudistTed likes this.
  9. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

I Would Never Be Nude Around Tradesmen......I Love My Nudist Lifestyle But I Would Never

Ram It Down Someone Else's Throat.......That Just Gives Nudism A Bad Name.......If Someone

Cant' Put On Clothes When Expecting Visitors Then I Think They Have A Problem......:disappointed:

Cheers Glen.

10. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I totally go around naked everywhere I go even in the street I'm naked because I'm a big show off and love the attention so yes when services come over I'm totally naked for them.

Not.

Bilby, akimbo1, parua and 2 others like this.
  11. nudistinwoods

nudistinwoods Members

That’s why I always let them know before they take the job. They can certainly pass. More then not have experienced it before.

Joe90 and NudistTed like this.
  12. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

I'm generally always nude at home but I never intentionally answer the door nude to service people or stay nude in their presence . Out of respect for them .
    It too makes me wonder if by being nude in those situations you aren't setting yourself up for some problems later. Like possibly a not so fun return visit that isn't business related . There are some nuts out there amongst us all .

GLENGLEN likes this.
  13. *pixy*

*pixy* Member

I can’t imagine any service inside my flat beyond things like repairing the dishwasher or washing machine. And yes, I would keep / put something on then for a matter of respecting other people’s maybe concerns. But anyway, in this context I wouldn’t label me as a real nudist, as I’m not feeling uncomfortable or bad putting some clothes on.

On the other hand some time ago I did stay at friends’ site which is an ancient farm house where I often go nude in summer, while a craftsman’s enterprise did install the solar electricity panels on the roof and doing the wiring. So I asked the two guys if it would be ok if they see me undressed working in the garden etc. They were surprised, but didn’t mind. On the second day we even had coffee together in the farmyard, and it was laid-back.

14. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Shot through the heart
    And you're to blame
    You give nudism a bad name (bad name)
    I play my part and you play your game
    You give nudism a band aid (band aid)
    You give nudism, woe owe owe owe owe ........You give nudism..........a band aid

GLENGLEN likes this.
  15. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Love Ya VG....(no homo).....:laughing:

Cheers Glen.

16. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

[​IMG]

GLENGLEN likes this.
  17. wilsjane

Nothing beats working for the emergency services. I had a case where the bed collapsed and ripped the electrical socket out of the wall. At another house, the family had lit a fire in the bath and melted the cables running down the wall (open cabling is not allowed in the bathroom, but their are no regulations about using the bath as a fire grate). On her first shift, our daughter found a guy who had been rotting for a couple of months, he was so full of maggots that he was moving across the floor and his cats were following him around. How they had survived was a miracle.

18. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Too Much Information.....:rage:.....I'm Trying To Have A Late Dinner Here......:rage:

Cheers Glen.

19. Kerri

Kerri Members

Yikes! That took a turn I was not expecting!

Joe90 likes this.
  20. wilsjane

The reason that I got the night calls was due to the fact that I was the only chartered electrical engineer on the team. I had to attend calls from people on the 'at risk' register and most of them had serious mental heath issues.
    The worst thing for our daughter was having to spend 8 hours in the flat photographing the evidence. It was a drug house and they suspected that the guy had been murdered. She dropped by to give us her uniform on her way home, while she spent 2 hours in the shower. We ran her uniform through about 5 wash cycles and dried it in the open air to get rid of the smell. Although it was the only case of a decomposed body that she has had to investigate, she gets called to a couple of deaths every month, most of which are elderly people who have died in their sleep. The one funny thing on the first case was when the office returned her paperwork, asking for full details of how she tried to resuscitate the guy. She was tempted to put that she had given him the kiss of life, but her DI was not amused.

Joe90 likes this.