Senior lady blowjobs

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by juicelover, Oct 23, 2017.

1. juicelover

juicelover Member

For a guy that never had a blowjob until I was 60,I seem to making up for lost time.I have found that the 'older' senior ladies in my circle of acquaintances seem more willing to suck cock...my wife is amenable,and sometimes she will watch,or if in the mood,join in..if the lady turns her on. As long as it is 'just' a blowjob,and pussy lapping, she has no problem with these older ladies enjoying themselves. Any others found that older ladies like to suck? I'm talking 60 plus..

Is it wide spread?
    Is is because of vaginal dryness on their part?
    I'm not complaining..haha..but it seems that if my wife doesn't feel in the mood,for oral,a few of our mutual friends,(both married and single,widowed,'bad marriage)(ladies),are more than willing to gobble the knob..
    Right now,there is an older lady,(67)getting out of a sexless marriage staying with us,for a bit,.
    and she is a voracious,cock sucker,who drains my balls at least once a day..

Maybe it is on their 'bucket list?' lol
    Anyway...I'm not complaining..if it's ok with my wife..I'm down with it..

Opinions?..stories?

erofant, Richard70 and Eric! like this.
  2. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

My wife started giving bj's in her 20's and still gives a great one. I haven't noticed any change in wanting to suck my cock any more or less than 30 years ago. It is not part of our sexual activity every time, bu most times.

Richard70 and juicelover like this.
  3. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Same here, My wife is 59 and has been sucking cock all her adult life. No doubt she loves to do this. However,we do oral a lot on each other.It is a big part of our sex life together. I can't imagine she would ever stop do this. It's very natural to us.

4. juicelover

juicelover Member

Maybe it's just an anomaly in my area..but I am finding that even if they are married,their husbands,or partners don't seem to mind..it is kind of a source of 'pride',for the husband...weird..and these ladies take pride in their skills, and try and out do each other...and 'every one of them swallow'!..There are a few ladies who keep score about how many dicks they have sucked,and whose...seriously..it's almost a competition..and these ladies range in age from 60-77..most are retired..and I guess because I am new to the area,I get hit on 'a lot'..like I said,I didn't have a blowjob until I was 60,and now it is like it is my birthday every day..Once,one of them followed me upstairs to the bathroom,blew me,and then she went back downstairs and announced what had just happened to the people there..like WTF?...I was shocked and embarrassed, but most just laughed it off. It's like it is no big thing..I have gotten blown MORE in the past year,than my entire life...not complaining..haha..but a really strange situation..

Richard70 likes this.
  5. Friendly10

Friendly10 Members

I've always liked older women an have had a couple of them say there not into sex fucking the way they used to be. But a man still has his needs so they give blow jobs an they say swallowing is so there's no mess to clean up.

juicelover likes this.
  6. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Damn, you are lucky! I want that to happen for me:) I'm not sure what it is, but older women are able to get me off with a bj a lot easier. I love getting head, and most women I've been with were excellent at it, but just couldn't get me to pop. I think the older women felt softer orally and enjoyed staying down there no matter how long it took. And watching an older white woman deepthroat and gag on my black cock really turns me on!

juicelover, Richard70 and Hornywife69 like this.
  7. juicelover

juicelover Member

I don't know,'why' it happens..like I said ,up until my second marriage,I had never had a blowjob to completion..but in the past few years,suddenly I have turned into an oral monster..both giving AND..mostly getting. When I talk to them about it,these 'older ladies',say that it was never a big part of their previous relationships...so it's puzzling to me...maybe they feel less threatened,if my wife doesn't object?...and they can really 'let their hair down'?...or maybe my wife is 'recruiting'?..lol..We all see each other socially,and 'nobody seems to mind!"..but ...I guess 'sharing is caring'..

Eric! and Richard70 like this.
  8. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

It's been years and years, and I'm STILL hoping for a 'complete' BJ. As we age, seems oral is the game now for both of us - which I'me more than ok with...

9. Slutty Sue

Slutty Sue Visitor

I am 35 &I certainly hope that I never lose interest in blowing my hubby. I just love doing it.

erofant, Eric!, Richard70 and 3 others like this.
  10. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

My 1st wife and I always provided each other oral before penetration. From age 23-48 until we divorced as we just grew apart. She always sucked on me, never swallowed, and only took my cum in her mouth twice to run off to the bathroom to spit it out. I always felt I was missing something but did enjoy her efforts. My present wife, together almost 5 years now (she'll be 60 this December) loves sucking my cock, she orally worships it from below the nut sack to the tip of the head. She simply loves giving me oral. Sometimes she swallows, takes a facial, or we share a snowball. Yes, in my case my mature wife gives me the best oral experience I've ever experienced and each time she gets better, tries something different simply to satisfy me. I'm also the first man she's ever had who is completely shaved smooth below which she says totally turns her on inspiring her to provide tongue, lip, and mouth action to ever inch of it. She loves sucking on my balls, which my first wife never did.

Richard70 and Hornywife69 like this.
  11. Wv304

Wv304 Banned

Hopefully some of the older women were giving gum jobs.

12. juicelover

juicelover Member

NOTHING better than a gumjob!

Richard70 likes this.
  13. thefallenone1986

thefallenone1986 Members

Chatting up a 53yo cougar atm (im 32)

juicelover and Richard70 like this.
  14. Steveh

Steveh Members

She gives me blow jobs when she doesn't feel like sex. Pretty much anytime I want one. She's very good at it as she started very young giving blow jobs

15. Maturemale

Maturemale Visitor

My wife loves giving a blow job, But we always have oral with every thing else Sometimes and i mean actually alot we have around the world action

juicelover and Eric! like this.
  16. Regularguy414

Regularguy414 Members

My wife and I have been together 35 years and she has always sucked my cock but it was just foreplay, like she dabbled in it. Now she does it to completion frequently! She said she loves to suck cock now, she is 54.

erofant, juicelover and Richard70 like this.
  17. Maturemale

Maturemale Visitor

Hell my wife is 56 and loves to suck my cock and swallows all

18. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

For us it is a natural and healthy part of our sex life together. My wife blows me any time. I perform oral on her. Hand jobs and fingering is normal.
    Masturbation works too. It all good and acceptable sex active in our house. We are a senior couple.

19. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

When I was a teenager I was fucking a senior lady l liked her sucking my shaft on her knees bent over on the sofa, with her huge up in the air I then feel her pussy it is wet. To me that would mean she is excited about my cock,I feel a sense of achievement that's before I have fucked her

erofant and juicelover like this.
  20. danielx

danielx Members

When I was about 19 or 20, I helped an old lady home. She had had a small fall and, although she was not hurt she was a little shaken, so I carried her shopping for her and helped her back a short distance to her house. She wanted to give me something to show her gratitude. I thought she meant money, which I wasn't really interested in but she put her hand on my crotch. I wasn't too sure what she meant but the thought of getting my cock out in front of her excited me and I doubted that she would make a fuss, even if it shocked her, so I did.

Yes, she sucked me off too - so maybe old ladies do enjoy sucking cock.

I couldn't say whether she was over 70, though. I was too young and she was just a little old lady; she might have been over 70, but at my age then I couldn't really guess. I certainly would not have asked her age - that would have seemed impolite, somehow.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2019
    juicelover and thefallenone1986 like this.