Self Spanking

Discussion in 'Spanking' started by Amelia, Aug 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amelia

Amelia Members

Hello. My name is Amelia. Most friends call me Amy, some call me Mel.
    I'm 25 and live with my husband.
    ?
    I am a self-spanker. Long story. My college dorm mate and now best friend, Nikki, is my discipliariarn as swell. Unfortunately, we live about 1500 miles apart. For that reason, she has introduced "directed self-spanking" into my discipline. I only see her about 3 or 4 times a year for punishment or maintenance spankings. Her spanking instructions have become invaluable to my discipline.

It is comforting to be with people who understand. I'm glad I found this site.

2. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

Not that I indulge self-spanking myself, the gratification that self-exploration can give, sees a degree of self-satisfaction which can be euphoric
    "Hail and Welcome" Mel

3. SEBOY

SEBOY Members

Hi there. I have been self spanking for years now. In the absence of another mature guy(bi but love only to be spanked by mature guys) to visit and get a good spanking/thrashing and caning,I often self spank when alone. Flat hand,slipper,ruler,clothesbrush,paddle and canes are my most effective implements and can really deal with myself after many years of practice!!! Usually naked and watch myself in a big mirror is what I enjoy and can be quite severe with myself too! I love it and so does my bare bottom. Turns me on big time. Anyone else out there a fan?

roger586 likes this.
  4. SEBOY

SEBOY Members

Up early and needing a good spanking and more ASAP. On my own and implements laid out on the bed ready. Flat hand first 50 spanks then big wooden spoon for another 50 whacks then go from there. A nice butt reddening to start my day,get it nicely warmed up for a caning after! GOOD MORNING!!!

roger586 likes this.
  5. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i remember when the introduce yourself forum was for saying hi.

Farmnaked and (deleted member) like this.
  6. Sharkman84

Sharkman84 Member

I love spanking myself. There’s nothing hotter than spanking myself naked until I have a red bum.

roger586 likes this.
  7. winston degaulle

winston degaulle Members

I'm straight except that I sometimes go on chat roulette sites. Where I let guys use me. They sometimes make me spank myself. Love it.

8. SEBOY

SEBOY Members

Hi Winston. That is very sexy. Any chance I can get to hear you spanking yourself. I would love that? I dont use this site much so how can we get contact details to each other...if you are interested that is?

9. Fred64

Fred64 Members

I rather enjoy. Spanking myself mostly on my genitals. It really turns me on

roger586, Kinkey and johnnyfive like this.
  10. johnnyfive

johnnyfive Members

I couldn't agree more. Biggest turn on I have is when my lady gets me hard and slaps it back and forth

Fred64 likes this.
  11. SEBOY

SEBOY Members

12. SEBOY

SEBOY Members

This thread seems to have gone very quiet. As a self spanker,I have a real interest in other self spankers thoughts and opinions etc. and was hoping for a real in depth response but only a few posts have appeared. I know there are a lot more of you out there so come on people,let us hear what you get up to when having a self spanking session. Ask me if not and I will gladly answer just to kickstart this thread again ok? I am not soley a self self spanker as I do like to get my fair share from others but it is a fascinating subject and one I love to discuss. Hope this message gets you involved. Amelia....I especially love for you to post something if you are still on this site?

13. Fred64

Fred64 Members

For me I don’t do self spanking all the time, but I do like it due to the pain involved in spanking my genitals, I have not spank myself enough to make myself cum ,but I have cum pretty close, I also on occasion like to some self bondage by tying me genitals up

johnnyfive likes this.
  14. SEBOY

SEBOY Members

Hi. I only self spank(and more) my bare bottom and not into genital spanking. I ue all from flat hand,slipper,clothesbrush,ruler,paddle ,wooden spon and a bamboo cane to redden and stripe my butt and do so enjoy it and have become very good at it! It is not as good as when someone else does it to me (older guys are my preference) but it is a very enjoyable and horny experience and always finishes with me cumming by hand relief. I have not yet managed to cum by solely getting spanked without my hand assisting but have come close very iften!

roger586, johnnyfive and Fred64 like this.
  15. johnnyfive

johnnyfive Members

That's really cool that you can almost cum solely by spanking! I bet you could if this turns you on so much in the first place. I have done some self spanking (as I said earlier spanking genitals) and was actually able to cum from solely slapping my balls; never touched my penis once. I think I was able to because I find it so arousing

Kinkey and Fred64 like this.
  16. Fred64

Fred64 Members

So you have made yourself cum that way? How was the orgasm, how did you like it

17. johnnyfive

johnnyfive Members

It was great, the warmth/pain from the slaps to my balls paired with an orgasm gives you a whole new world of sensations

Kinkey likes this.
  18. johnnyfive

johnnyfive Members

How hard are the swats?

19. johnnyfive

johnnyfive Members

That's exactly how it should; not damaging but certainly getting the hint. If I take and hit harder I just want one good swat/punch from her; just enough to make me flinch good

Kinkey likes this.
  20. johnnyfive

johnnyfive Members

Absolutely. Not all that often but she doesn't hold back like she did when I first asked her to. About a month or two ago she was actually able to make me cum without even touching my penis

Kinkey likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.